Health Insurance

I wish it was 20%. The insurance through my company is 400$ a pay period. I make 720$ a pay period. Thank goodness I'm still on my parents insurance.

Attached: f1fhf8y3drh21[1].jpg (1242x1683, 197K)

>greatest country on earth

Health insurance is one of the largest industries in the USA, if you think the Jews will let you take this scam away from them without a few false flag dead politicians then you are a moron.

Attached: 1550803749867.gif (500x275, 763K)

I pay like $40 a check and made 119k last year. I also am not a fat, disgusting, falling apart shitpile and I never have to go to the doctor, so I don't give a fuck.

Any website, or board as a matter of fact, that is not Jow Forums is fucking toxic cancer

>The insurance through my company is 400$ a pay period. I make 720$ a pay period.
Fucking liar

>The insurance through my company is 400$ a pay period. I make 720$ a pay period.
If you can't tell them to fuck off with that "offer" your entire job is a scam. I don't mean this in a "haha, wagecuck" way. I mean you are part of the clean front of some criminal scheme. My insurance is 1.7% of my pay.

Obamacare is a little over 8% before you can claim and exemption from the penalty.

1. Medicare/Medicaid already makes up roughly 40-50% of all income-tax expenditures based off OMB reports.
2. Federal income taxes range from 10-30% of income.
3. Most of Medicaid goes to dealing with black people who eat enough fried meat until it should have killed them, but it's a damn good way to scam the government.

Okay, so it's 4% for the NHS, then i have to pay out for private insurance because i don't want to die.

Want me to work out how much you earn? Lel.

Attached: Screenshot_20190224-230607.jpg (978x744, 211K)

I mean....
we also pay a lot
and it's not exactly going down or anything

but at least we have the best healthcare worldwide
universal free healthcare is stupid and always ends with garbage service or really long wait times

The 4% figure came from the OP. If you really want to know I'm in the 20%income tax 12% national insurance bracket. Looking at the figures, IT+NI accounts for 44% of government tax income. About 20% of the total tax budget is spent on healthcare. So how much is it costing me really? 4% doesn't seem right.

>dad makes $70k/year painting at a power plant
>he pays $8k/year for the most garbage healthcare imagineable with a 5k deductible before copay goes from 20% to 50%
Gotta pay for those niggers and drug addicts!

you do know Trump got rid of the individual mandate penalty... ... also if you are a victim of State mandate that's your fault for living in such place.. NH has no such laws...

Health insurance is a scam. It's been a scam for four decades. Hillary Care, Obama Care, Universal Health Care. Different name but still the same old scam.

In case anyone is confused. National Insurance isn't actually seperate from Income Tax, it all goes into the same pot but it makes people feel better to see "20%income tax" instead of 32%, which is the reality of it.

You need to get a better job.

And then they take another 20% VAT when you buy non-food. Truth is most EU governments need to collect more than 50% of all earnings nowadays. You work more for the state than you do for yourself. Nice.

Attached: PossibleSevereFoal-max-1mb.gif (240x184, 358K)

>4% of my monthly check is 13 bucks
jesus fuck, how awful

Not to mention council tax (tax on living in a house/apartment). Which on my terraced family home with no garden in bumfuck nowhere is 8% of my gross salary.

>5%

Ha

Universal Healthcare 5% in USA? kek

We pay 14% something and have a way more efficent/cheaper health sector. 20% is propably way more realistic.

you are a lying shill faggot. NY has some of the highest fucking insurance costs, but since you make so little, you can get a plan that only costs you $44 a month.
Go fuck yourself you piece of lying shit.

most jobs these days that require a high school diploma will pay all benefits. If your job does not pay your benefits, then leave it and find one that does. When the employers realize that people expect paid benefits, they will pay them or go out of business.

Oh hey, looks like you fall under the 200% FPL too since you make so little, meaning your insurance would either be around $20 or FREE.

nice reading skills, hans

No, the guy from Scotland claims he pays 4%. That means he makes $325 a month.

>burger
>reading comprehesion

pick one

that worked before
now everyone has no savings and constant expenses
can't survive a few month without paycheck
employer on the other hand has large supply of hires depending on field
hungry college grads with debt too stupid/desperate to read their employment contracts properly

system is fucked coz people are irresponsible
invisible hand of the market is kill

another one !

£10 is 4% of the 20% income tax. That 20% applies to income above £11,850pa. You can do the maths

Fuck it i got it at £2,237.50pcm but I'm tired as fuck so might have done something retarded.

This, if everyone just got better jobs everyone could afford healthcare

>FREE
No such thing. Also, insurance companies write the laws. Good luck getting them to give up profits.

Hey want a life hack?

Want to know the ultimate life insurance life hack?

This revolutionary advice will literally save you hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical bills and lost income, PLUS it will add decades to your life.

It's this little life hack called... going to the gym and eating healthy. You fucking fat amerifucks. Stop dying from preventable diseases by eating shit and being immobile and your fucking insurance would be so fucking expensive, and the chances of you actually needing it are fuck all.

Life hack!

*wouldnt be so expensive

US government decided to tell everyone that the pinnacle of health was eating massive plates of pasta, little meat, and sugary fruits. I recommenced reading Good Calories, Bad Calories, as the author outlines the history of how (((they))) made up what is healthy without evidence and forced it down our throats

i just told you how it works and yes its free within a specific FPL

>$13 is 4% of his income
>he makes $325 a month

and another one !