Where to find suicidal losers

Hello,
I am looking for a place to find people who are at a rock bottom/are true societal outcasts whom I can establish contact with and be a helpful friend to(online). The people Ive tried this with have turned out either being a faggot of some kind or a normie in disguise.
Does anyone happen to know of a place where I can find people like this? I would need to be able to add them on a fast chat service like discord(although I hate it) or similar.
Thanks in advance.
>inb4 Jow Forums

Attached: 1526314121587.jpg (995x1083, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/eQF5cKP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself.

A faggot finds other faggots. Colour me surprised.

What? That doesn’t make any sense you turbo autist

Depends what you mean by rock bottom. I consider myself to be one, I don't have any friends and although I have some working experience under my belt it's nowhere near enough to impress anyone. I'm not stupid, I know I can get A marks in uni in just about anything as long as it doesn't involve advanced mathematics if I went back but if I go back I'm afraid people will find out about my past and judge me for it.

I’ll have you know many people consider me a lord. I’m one of the few people who can wear a cape and get away with it. Due to my high intelligence I have turned myself into many suicidal losers supreme overlord! Not a master of homosexuals you FOOL

OP here
I understand that many will be against me in my search, but any help at all would be greatly appreciated. There are many people out there who could benefit greatly from having someone asking them how their day is going etc. My request might be too soft for people here, but I figured that its worth a shot. Thanks again

Attached: 1537062604131.jpg (1366x1476, 310K)

It's pretty evident how you manage to find other self-obsessed self-pitying losers then-- and somehow end up disappointed in that despite it being exactly what you went looking for
>I hate Discord but I use it
You don't hate Discord then, you just wanna look cool and edgy. Fuck messengers and fuck faggots like you who can't actually make friends and have to hide on the internet

Then how could anyone come into contact with a person like you(if they would want anyone to talk to)?

Attached: 1545790960065.jpg (750x751, 29K)

You insolent FOOL, I would give you a whipping with a garden hose if you were to have a slip of the tounge like that around me! I am a god to some, and I am willing to impart some of my wisdom to a few fallen angles, so they are willing to rise up again, and spread my name among the unwashed masses! I will be known in the future! You, just another pissant

Post discord. If your plan involves getting a fuckton of guns and taking over some shithole in Africa I might be interested.

Not OP but I sometimes think about a hostile takeover in a remote area of Cambodia. Would be relatively easy all things considered

I'm talking to anons right now, it's the only way I feel comfortable. I've tried doing things the normal way before, more often than not people don't understand and they won't get it unless I tell them my life story. No one really wants to hear that, you get labeled the fake victim. The only way they would know would be by living my life in my shoes. I practically made myself since I was a kid.

Sorry, no hidden intentions although I like your idea. Also, Im not stupid enough to post discord on Jow Forums. Im not a heavy discord user, Ive only used it to be there for a friend of mine, but he has gotten better things to do than to shitpost lately. Discord is filled to the brim with faggotry, but is good at maintaining anonymity.

Attached: 1538959774244.jpg (784x704, 116K)

Then you seem like the kind of person im looking for. Im genuinely interested in the lives of people like you. You probably see the difficulty in contacting people who dont want to get hurt yet again by normies.

Attached: 1526712908838.jpg (916x647, 64K)

Jesus is way cooler and his cape fits him better. Pulls off the whole wizardly clout thing without the need of Jow Forums autist support.

Suicidal loser here wassup

Why do you want this, exactly?

It brings me happiness to help out others, plus I dont really fit in most places although Im liked by just about anyone who gets to know me. I fimd that people who have endured/is enduring brutal hardships often become wonderful people because of it

Attached: 1543345941228.jpg (599x848, 199K)

Hello, do you have any idea how I can reach people like you? Thanks for your input.

Attached: 1540369345774.jpg (540x438, 38K)

Why does this pic crack me up so hard

Probably the mad side-eye game he's got going on.

Well, Im going to bed. Thanks to everyone for posting although I haven't really gotten much good advice. I wish all the loners and societal losers out there the best of luck, and I hope things get better for you sooner rather than later. If anyone is willing to keep the thread alive by posting, Id greatly appreciate it, especially if you got any solid advice to share.

Attached: 1532233655040.jpg (680x634, 431K)

I've got the discord for you then. It's a place full of very special individuals.
Here's a story about some dude who rambled for like 2 hours:
>starts balding at 25
>goes to see a doctor
>doc prescribes expensive antibalding pills
>dude works and takes said pills
>they only slow down the balding
>he stops taking them
>suddenly his dick can't get hard
>the only time he got hard was to men
>antibalding pills made him gay
sad

anyways, here's the discord link: