I have to get out of Washington/NW asap

Over the past few years, I've more & more felt the need to get out of this god-forsaken state & the Northwest in general. The schools here all have a liberal/progressive agenda, and don't even get me started on the workplace. Seattle is the worst, which coincidentally is where I work. Any suggestions as to where to move to?

Attached: WashingtonState.jpg (1000x750, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

Go move to Texas then, where the schools are run by 80 iq brainlets and you get to deal with rampant privatization of everything from highways to clinics.

Maybe I can buy your house and rent it when you try to sell but can't it in this collapsing bubble.

move to Kent, Faggot

Theres pretty much nowhere safe anymore user

this , everywhere is pozzed. Maybe go to China but its not easy as a foreigner to make alot of money without it getting taken away

Texas is cucked big time. I've seen my town in north Texas around Collin County turn from mostly farms, fields, ranches, a small town into an urban metropolis - we bought our house for $150k, it is now worth $600k. This place is California 2.0 real soon. I'll probably move to the northeast or somewhere in the midwest soon.

Yep. I moved from McKinney to the PNW and I don't regret it.

Move to the other side of the mountains or even into the mountains. Washington's faggotry is due to coastal cities. You don't need to get too far away from them for things to become normal.

Yeah, McKinney is actually exactly where I am right now mate. I've been here for 20 years and it's become cucked beyond belief. Where in the PNW did you go, if I might ask?

OP you just need to move east more. Kent, Issaquah, North Bend. Maybe Tukwila or West Seattle if you still want to stay in Seattle metro area.

The Midwest is fucked right now and everything else is completely overrun by immigrants. Just move east of Seattle.

i speak chinese

I rented out in Issaquah /Snoqualmie/Carnation/Monroe area before I bought a house in Snoqualmie.

idk man, one of my most cucked profs comes the midwest

Come to Idaho if you're not faggots. And not to shiteating boise either.

Thanks man, I'll definitely check that out. What made you leave McKinney?

I'm in Northern California (Bay Area) and I visited Oregon+Washington a few weeks ago.

I was surprised it was so white. It was one of the whitest places I've been to, ever whiter than some European cities I've been to. Definitely the whitest I've seen in the US.

Homeschool you dildo--ed is fucked nationally. No income tax, legal weed and access to clean food and water are good reasons to stay in wa... Just make sure to live in eastern WA--west coast earthquake+tsunami will hopefully wipe out Seattle -- more dogs than children degenerate liberal cult

>e in ea
i actually used to live in eastern, i was born there. I was just extremely bored, nothing much to do. But my God, does the rent here drive me crazy. I was able to afford a reasonable house out east

Skagit county is best county.

Paying toll roads, the retarded people and drunk drivers everywhere, the shit weather. Mostly the toll roads. Paying to sit in traffic? Fuck that. The work culture out there discouraged working from home, so I was paying $280 a month to the NTTA. When the cost of living went up to the same levels as the PNW, I moved. There was no reason to stay. Everything is better out here, and there is actually shit to do. I like being outdoors hiking mountains and there is none of that shit in Texas. I'm out in the mountains like once a week. The lack of light pollution is nice to haul my telescope up somewhere high so I can observe an photograph fainter objects.

Come home to California white man.

that's one of the worst states. I wish it would just succeed from the Union already. Unfortunately, I have family there.

Attached: iwish.jpg (820x756, 155K)

I would move to Montana but I don’t want to be in the Killzone for yellow stone.

wtf is pnw?

>succeed

pacific northwest

this thread is not for you

lol mfw, i live on whidbey island

With all the niggers? Hell no.

Hi neighbor!

Yep, it's fucking bullshit. There's even more tollways now bro. I would also love a weather change as it's always hot as shit with dry ass winters. Snow and mountains and hiking sounds like heaven. Does it snow over there?

MT doesn't need any more NW faggots.

New Hampshire and Maine are both like 95%+ white, and they have lots of outdoors shit to do

Too much imo, if you like to be indoors 3/4 of the time you are here, cmon over. forecast is like 30-40 7 months outa 12

I’m from eastern Washington dude literally 90% of the states towns/counties votes Republican but King County takes it all away from us.

Stay in Cali, no one wants you commies shitting the streets there are already enough of you

Avoid the public school system and start your own business, faggot.

unironically this.

I'm definitely going to try to end up there man. McKinney sucks more and more these days. Thanks for the info.

>tfw live in based as fuck Tenino, WA
>red as fuck town, everyone owns guns and are polite, but overall cucked by the leftists in seattle and olympia

Attached: 1528939170423.png (598x428, 285K)

based indeed

Attached: thissmall.png (408x49, 6K)

In my personal experience towns should never exceed more than 20,000 people that should be a limit. After that start getting leftist bullshit everywhere.

>town
i believe you may have a point, now that i think about it.

Tfw live in a red town. Tfw only jobs I can do like construction and sawmill jobs are 25-30 miles away. Tfw no license. Fuck me to death honestly.

Just move to a suburb outside of Seattle or other major city. It's majority-white where I live and most people in my community are redpilled

Pigeon Forge, Tennessee

Reminder that the key is removing kikes from all levels of public and higher education. It's how they play their long game.
If you have roaches in your house, the first thing you must do is clean the kitchen so that they no longer have a good source.

I came from a town of 80,000, one of safest in the nation, 98% white and conservative. It's fucked now, but it wasn't always.

>live in Seattle
>schools white as fuck
>no crime
>making good coin
>hot Norwegian wifeness yummm

Attached: 262AA413-73E2-4819-879C-0B9F386BFB6D.jpg (238x212, 8K)

what town would that be?

i have reported you to your employer. enjoy termination you racist bigot

San Francisco, you will fit right in.

>t. rural and subarban retard

Fidalgo here, how's it going bro?

Attached: soundsprettygood.png (1183x41, 7K)

fuck off back to cali

Lol
I lived in Washington for years and love it
There is no such thing as a liberal agenda your just upset at lgbt people existing incel

Kent isnt that bad. just dont be in the valley. Kent schools arnt that bad ether.
I was born and raised in kent my whole life. seattle is where it is horrible

All these newfags in Washington... Seattle is a fucking shithole and you faggots are bringing in Mexicans by the truckload to shit up the outskirts. They even make up about 30% of Central Washington like holy fuck

move anywhere besides seattle and its normal pierce county and south king suck imo but there aren't rainbow crosswalks and other gay shit everywhere at least

Pennsylvania is full.
Wisconsin is full.

>Unfortunately, I have family there.
Me too

D I S C O R D T R A N N I E
I
S
C
O
R
D

T
R
A
N
N
I
E

Mercer Island checking in

and rightly so

Attached: slipperypedocannibals.png (1140x300, 53K)

>There is no such thing as a liberal agenda

Attached: 1540681634119.jpg (480x480, 19K)

Been feeling the same way bro. I moved here from Tennessee 5 years ago. Really should move back.
I avoid downtown Seattle like the plague. But the burbs are getting worse.

Eastern WA

You have to go back.

Attached: 9B09086A-9AC7-4D6D-8171-4616BD80BBA8.png (371x319, 161K)

Ethnic cleansing when?

Attached: NVApepe.jpg (750x973, 111K)

Just avoid the areas around the Puget Sound. Everywhere else is fine.

the gun laws really aren't helping either, fuck this state. I want to move to Wyoming, no people.

all these faggots talking about moving but not fixing the shit thats in place

I live in near White Center and I'm surrounded by Somalis, chinks, and white trash.

Attached: rich evans cat allergy.jpg (469x536, 82K)

How are you going to fix it when 3 counties out vote the rest of the state?

King and Pierce county really are the worst. Luckily the rest of the state is pretty sane. Also so many freaking Mexicans and Indians. I was at Costco in Kirkland the other day and I'm not joking fucking 80% of the people there were Indian

I know, it's pretty shocking at first. When I first moved here, you could've said that I'd moved into a foreign country, and I'd have believed you

>Kirkland
>Bellevue
>holy curry dogshit, Batman
>commie poos in politics, too

Attached: 47581769-9734-4A49-AEFE-3F5D671E5DB3.gif (432x288, 1.8M)

Anywhere in Texas except Austin. It’s literally filled with pot smoking hippie liberal retards.

Ah yes flee to a nominally communist country with no gun rights or free speech to escape the liberal agenda.

Attached: Darwin-Award-Statue.jpg (1000x563, 22K)

Get out of this thread and go back to Facebook newfag

>Kent schools arnt that bad ether
>arnt
>ether

pottery

What parts of Idaho are good besides Boise? Ada county is extremely right wing for an urban county.

>Avoid the most beautiful part of the state and perhaps one of the most beautiful areas on earth

>Go live in the flat wasteland where all the farmers kids do meth and the local agro industry only stays functional due to massive influx of illegal mexican labor

nice

Why don't you guys move to Redmond/Bellevue? It's really nice here.

Isn't that where James Allsup was an elected representative before he got kicked off his counsel or whatever?

Bellevue IS pretty nice, but the politics & people, meh

Come to New England

I looked him up and it says Bothell which is more north

I was meant places further inland, not Eastern Washington. There are great places around the mountains.

Attached: central-aerial.jpg (530x348, 87K)

where is this? It's not ellensburg

Are you sure?

Just joking but I went there for undergrad. It's a nice school and mostly white local to WA kids. Still a liberal haven but not UW level liberal. I wouldn't mind retiring in Ellensburg. Nice weather besides cold winters but I love cold winters more than wet and mild. I used to go to vantage/leavenworth every 1-2 weeks for the rock climbing.

Lol join the 45% already.

sounds nice

discord
========
.gg/ZSxxyzB
Come redpill these faggots.

What would you say the most conservative and least cucked college is here? I was planning on trying to transfer to UW after I get my associates but I really don’t want to be in another liberal environment

You need to go.

Even Oregon is better.

Western Massachusetts.

Stay away from the cities.