Daily reminder that if you want to stop white genocide, go lift weights and learn MMA. Develop a masculine ethic

Daily reminder that if you want to stop white genocide, go lift weights and learn MMA. Develop a masculine ethic.

Reading books and collecting trivia facts which will only collect rust in your head will conquer nothing.

Attached: GoldenOneCrop.jpg (1888x2592, 652K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dGKL8O5F2GQ
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Evola was wrong about the warrior caste's supremacy. Their worth is dependent on the spiritual guidance and protection of their intellectual betters.

why not be both?

something something socrates said about warriors not being wise and philosophers being weak cucks destroying nations.

Even his belly button is ugly

which is why philosophers should start lifting and earn the respect of the caste so they can lead it

All i did was grab a white woman by the pussy and have 3 children with her. That has turned into 3 white granchildren, with more on deck.

where is his family? too busy staying joocey with the gym bros and hoes eh
looks like a butthole

'Being able to entertain a thought without actually believing it is the mark of an intelligent person.' -paraphrased from Aristotle

You are not an intelligent person, you hear something, punch it into google and then regurgitate what google says. You think you are smart because you can use google. Read a book faggot. There is more critical thinking and education on this site then every modern college university combined times 10. Where else can you hear about books like: the language crystal, eric dollards works, a creature from jekyll island, ken wheelers works, the lords of creation, the anatomy of slavespeak, memetic magic by r kirk packwood, lysander spooner, the government documents that reveal every single thing. You are a liberal shill totally unaware of how fucking retarded you sound. Watching john oliver and using google or taking a physics class or getting your masters degree does not make you intelligent you dumb brainwashed cretin. Being able to entertain a thought without actually believing it makes you intelligent. Knowing all the facts does not make you intelligent you dumb brainwashed cretin. Discerning which facts matter more than other facts makes you intelligent. You want to be enslaved, you've been brainwashed to enjoy being enslaved.

AHH yes instead of focusing on making my place more friendly towards the people it's supposedly "protects" I shall simply make more children that the people who want to destroy me simply have 4 billion more than mine and adding 3 children will simply not close the gap without genocide

Only ugly or short guys have to work out, people who have to compensate for some failure of their genetics.

Attached: 1546120904328.jpg (605x656, 235K)

1 white man > 9999999999999 gorillion niggers

Always.

Kike or retarded?

>where is his family?
his wife is currently pregnant.

mma is gay, learn boxing or muay thai

This is why you need MMA

>Learn boxing
>get too close
>hug each other and the ref pauses the match, separates you, and restarts it

MMA
>learn boxing AND BJJ/wrestling
>striking back and forth
>get too close
>one guy takes the other guy down to the ground
>they grapple and wrestle
>maybe one escapes and continues striking or maybe they get choked out

Each style on its own has huge weaknesses. You definitely need at least two.

>learn MMA
If you MMA your enemies they win breh.

Attached: 1550769971130.gif (305x357, 1M)

My mother is jewish, if that's what you're asking.

I am learned in the ways of krav maga.

>meme maga

Looked like a girl from the thumbnail
Long hair and blonde, imagine being this much of a beta

Probably both.

>MemeMA

GoldenOne takes testosterone.

his powerlifting is at the level of an advanced natty lifter

if he was juicing, he'd be at like 6 plate squat by now for reps

I am a lifelong martial artist (wrestling, BJJ, muay thai, karate) and I agree with this.

I am also one hundred percent sure that if you are a white supremacist and a cool nigger man from brazil teaches you how to ground and pound people into pulp and then invites you to his house for a barbecue with his family with the rest of the club, that you will be cured of your social retardation and stop giving a fuck about gay shit like ethnocentric ideals and worry more about our personal liberties and helping to grow good culture in the community regardless of which genepools are participating in it

Not really. Juicing doesn't turn you into a superhuman, esp if it's just testosterone, which is barely "juicing" at all. Looking at his body though, it doesn't seem natural unless he has god tier genetics.

>learn to box and only how to box
>get in fight
>get in the clinch
>feel other dude go for your back
>get taken down
>have no idea what to do
>feel an arm around your neck
>ohfugg.png
Rewatch Khabib v. McGregor. McGregor has a great basis in striking by was used as a mop because his grappling is not has great.

I'm juice free

Attached: 1545519846612.jpg (1080x1350, 123K)

Civilize the mind and savage the body.
Get a good body but don't be a gym faggot.
Read good books. Learn things from the perspective they (((hid))) from you.
Be loyal to one girl, get married, have a big family.

He was saying learning MMA is for faggots because its a water downed verison of every martial art they claim to teach

A boxer with BJJ, Judo or Wrestling will RAGDOLL someone trained in "MMA"

Fuck that, die if you want to.

Im working on crowd control tactics.
MMA armbars aint gonna do shit against nigger hordes.

Based on your image you certainly aren't cock free though

unironically what's wrong with long blonde hair on a guy if you can pull it off?

>if you can pull it off?

most men can't, its VERY effeminate looking and also, blonde hair tends to be quite then, on men it looks like shit AS SOON as your hair starts thinning out

>quite then
quite thin

Okay buddy go larp some more.

a good culture is one which respects its natives.

How tall is the golden one?

>My mother is jewish, if that's what you're asking
>I am learned in the ways of krav maga.

Attached: 1491683349169.jpg (459x278, 22K)

You guys need to introduce yourself to Eric Bugenhagen. 100% natty.

youtu.be/dGKL8O5F2GQ

This honestly, cuts to neck height are better
Still suits very few

Blonde hair still looks objectively feminine anyways

*chin

MMA is an easy jargon word

The gym I go to has experts in each field and has separate classes for each and has MMA in the name.

>krav maga.

hahaha the DANE COOK of Martial arts

No. There is nothing wrong with thinking every race should have their own country to develop their own culture. No amount of le based brown man is going to change that opinion.

isnt boxing and brazillian jujitsu technically a mixed martial art? did you just btfo your own comment?

Of course they, do just admit you signed up for a McDojo so you had a reason to wear your Tapout shirts in public, pleb

This may possibly have been true at one point but its moot now

it depends on the gym, making a statement this general is obtuse. Rory MacDonald is a notoriously good example this, an absolute killer, and he came from no previous martial arts background before joining an MMA gym. The thing is any good MMA gym will have dedicated grappling and striking coaches, so it doesnt matter if you dont have previous experience in a particular martial art, you are going to get a high level grappler teach you how to grapple and a high level striker teaching you how to strike, and a bunch of jack of all trades guys with different takes on how to marry those techniques.

"MMA" boxercise at your local shit gym is just whatever, its just krav maga for middle class whites but without anime make believe shit and ching chong voodoo like eye pokes and ball headbutts

the truth is is that everything works, some things just work better than others

>isnt boxing and brazillian jujitsu technically a mixed martial art?

MMA is a sport, that is it.

You don't train MMA, you train in certain Martial Arts, and the fact htat MMA has no rule set based on which martial art you can fight with at the time, it is called Mixed Martial Arts.

Its like saying "I'm a football player' its very basic and doesn't cover much, you would say "I'm a quarterback ,or I'm a wide receiver"

Look up 99% of Martial artists who fight in MMA professionally, almost NONE of them will have "MMA" listed as one of the arts they trained,

I agree

>A boxer with BJJ, Judo or Wrestling will RAGDOLL someone trained in "MMA"
No shit. But if you know how to box and some bjj then you're fighting with MMA aren't you?

Attached: 3BE1658F-36F0-446D-8DE0-89BC98C563F4.jpg (255x224, 22K)

>This may possibly have been true at one point but its moot now

Fair enough, I will admit I am sort of against it based on my history (Kick boxing, Wrestling and Judo later on)

When I'd fight tournies, there was TONS of kids who "trained MMA" and seldom even made it past qualifiers

I guess I should admit there is a difference between training at an "MMA gym" and "Training MMA"

I clarified what I meant here

Yes a boxer who knows Judo for example, would be "fighting" MMA, but he was TRAINED as a boxer and a judoka

My issue is with people who "Train MMA" its a watered down version of everything involved

If you learn from specific people in specific arts at a gym that provides lessons for all of them, and is called an "MMA gym" that is different and I never took it into consideration

yeah that last part is definitely true

>alright pol you hate drowning in degeneracy and being overrun by multi-racial hordes? Then go to fighting gyms full of multi-racial trailer trash playing nigger music all the time and everything will magically work itself out because you learned an arm bar.
I only come to this board anymore for a chuckle

>worry more about our personal liberties and helping to grow good culture in the community regardless of which genepools are participating in it
Where do you think cultural values come from? Do they think they fall out of the sky or grow out of particular slices of the ground and that's why they're different all across the world? Don't you think it's infinitely more plausible, given everything we've seen relating to multi-ethnic societies that cultural values are simply emergent expression of innate predispositions in a population with said predispositions being dictated by genetics as everything else is? Even your own notion that personal liberty is something worth preserving over societal order or stability is clearly not a notion shared by the vast majority of the world and suspiciously seems to be a sentiment primarily found in Anglo-Saxons and other western Europeans. Why would that be the case if cultural values are universally applicable to every human and in turn every human is universally receptive to them?

>I clarified what I meant here
Let me clarify. From what he was implying is that you should only learn boxing and muay thai. In the context of grappling becoming more and more common it would be silly not to learn how to strike and how to grapple if you have the time. I go to a gym with the "MMA only bro" mouth breather and I can tell you they are just as obnoxious regardless of international boundaries. It's an MMA gym but there is one guy who only goes to the MMA class (coach ties the fundamentals together and they go over sceneries you may find yourself in, people who do it generally participate in BJJ or muay thai) and he sucks. I had to teach the new guys how to tie a belt properly because he caught them an the loaner gi rack and taught them the wrong shit, for 15 minutes.

>lift weights and learn MMA

How can it help against a gun or knife

based

>knife

a significant amount of Grappling arts will specifically teach you how to deal with a knife attacker

Gun..well you're fucked in the first place

Because you cant legally carry a gun or knife in many common places like college, work, or government areas

Physical discipline also makes you wiser if you arent a faggot

>dude just go and play sports where you get punched in the head
No thanks, I like my highly gifted IQ. It's the only thing I've got going for me.

Attached: 1522669850687.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

D-don't you want to save white people? E..embrace the larp.

Then do BJJ or wrestling where you dont get hit

Or a horde of niggers

>Claims to have a IQ
>Doesn't realize you will almost never actually get hit while training

If you step it up too sparring, yeah, but even then most places require you to wear head gear

Perhaps we need to take a page out of The Republic and have a warrior/philosopher class.

>Don't you think it's infinitely more plausible, given everything we've seen relating to multi-ethnic societies that cultural values are simply emergent expression of innate predispositions in a population with said predispositions being dictated by genetics as everything else is?

Fuck no. Are you really trying to nature vs nurture me and take the side of nature, like arabs are just born being fucking retards towards their families and theres nothing that can be done about it? Obviously its because they grow up surrounded by anti intellectual retards. It's only "nurture" bro. "Nature" is a meme. Even second generation immigrants are mostly the result of the culture they have been born into more than what their families believed in when they immigrated.

The universe is mind. And its easy to influence individual minds.

Whatever. That won't turn whores into maidens.

>go lift weights
Kek I'm already the weakest white boy the second I step into the gym. Fuck that

even a gun or a knife isnt a great help when youre being attacked by a gun or a knife, then youre just in a fuckin gunfight or a knife fight. bad idea. not to mention that if youre talking about self defense, even if you have a gun or a knife on you for defending yourself, you dont know your in a gun or a knife fight until someone else draws their gun or knife, and then youre still losing because you either feel it before you realise it or you draw second in the best case scenario which still puts you at a disadvantage, because if an armed person sees you drawing a weapon they can prevent that by utilizing theirs

there is no martial art or strategy which can effectively deal with the scenarios of guns or knives or multple attackers - there are videos of real world scenarios where lucky trained people have done so, but they are a statistcal outlier, the truth is that you just fucked

>like arabs are just born being fucking retards towards their families and theres nothing that can be done about it?
>Obviously its because they grow up surrounded by ani intellectual retards
Considering they are inbred to hell, yes. Yes they are born being fucking retards to their families. This also bleeds into the culture aspect of it because Islam allows cousin fucking. Incest, sodomy, and a whole slew of other things are a harsh reality of islam.

>Even second generation immigrants are mostly the result of the culture they have been born into more than what their families believed in when they immigrated.
There are second generation immigrants from Mexico that honestly belive that U.S. should give California back to Mexico because racism or some shit. "Mostly" doens't mean all and it is the other part of the the "mostly" that throw a wrench in the whole goddamn thing. Some cultures mix well with others, others don't. Saying that it is only "nature" or "nurture" is patently stupid. If nurture were the case the Minnesota adoption study would not have gone the way it did and blacks in the American South wouldn't be completely fucked. Multiculturalism is a pipe dream. Cultural exchanges are fine but plopping two sets of people with distinct histories, cultures, languages, and approaches to thinking is not going to go well. Even in Rwanda the degrees of separation were much less, the nurture was there, and they are still hacking each other to death with machetes in the Congo.

>like arabs are just born being fucking retards towards their families and theres nothing that can be done about it?
Arabs are born retarded because they have the highest rate of cousin marriage in the world.
>Even second generation immigrants are mostly the result of the culture they have been born into more than what their families believed in when they immigrated.
Immigrants that use the regular channels and don't exploit refugee/asylum claims or just enter illegally have a massive selection bias. You're taking the top .1% of said society and using it as your benchmark for the other 99.9%. If what you were saying was true there wouldn't be massive swaths of the south western United States that are indistinguishable from Mexico. It also wouldn't be the case that blacks in the US have continued to fail to reach parity with white society despite decades of time and billions of dollars being spent on the cause.

>The universe is mind. And its easy to influence individual minds.
Yeah I kinda suspected you were a Joe Roganesque moron who's fine spouting off government approved propaganda as if they were time tested axioms in between baby's first acid trip mantras. I don't know what it is about MMA that convinces people they're so much smarter than they actually are. Maybe the TBIs?

sieg heil rogan
just get a gun

Greek philosophers were ripped af

Then why don´t you go live in the third world, africa or south america, it seems you like it, why don´t you go? you prefer to see your country become like shit and do nothing like a cuck

Cum is a juice.

Your confirmation bias in interpreting the data you are referring to is blinding. It's easy to draw come to a conclusion which supports your stance when you start with the conclusion and work backwards.

Your ad hom statement is kiddy shit and you are obviously not educated about theology or the mysteries so that's fine, its my mistake to bring it up, but you apparently think Hermes or even Plato are pseudo intellectual figures who are Joe Roganesque morons spouting off gubberment approved propaganda so that's your loss. Have fun getting stunted on by literally everyone with a greater understanding of the universe than you.

discord
=====
.gg/ZSxxyzB
Come redpill these faggots.

MMA is a faggot meme

>Your confirmation bias in interpreting the data you are referring to is blinding.
Feel free to elaborate on that because you've basically said nothing,

>Your ad hom statement is kiddy shit and you are obviously not educated about theology or the mysteries so that's fine
It's absolutely accurate. The core of your argument on the implications of cultural/ethnic clash is that we all just need to smoke weed and bro out while punching shit. Invoking classical philosophy doesn't make your basic bitch college freshmen level mentality any more valid. You haven't said anything on the topic of cultural norms as memes or how genetics shapes the environment those memes propagate in i.e. human minds and determines what will be selected for in said memes.

We used to snipe the ring leaders in a horde, watch them for a awhile and you'll notice its not entirely chaotic. Pop the ring leaders, the horde disperses real quick.

>go lift weights and learn MMA
pfft bwahahaha

Attached: 0001.webm (750x422, 1.52M)

Attached: 0005.webm (750x422, 2.94M)

Attached: 00010.webm (750x422, 1.7M)

Attached: 00015.webm (700x422, 1.67M)

Still cant outrun cop bullet dindu

Attached: 00020.webm (750x422, 1.66M)

he's a shill

>advocates not reading
Kys

could be some angry nog aswell. must be hard for them so know how whites(among others) enslaved them and the only thing you can do is to post cherrypicked mma webms

Their worth is dependant on their ability to protect their tribe, the thing of highest worth to any tribe. Far superior to the intellectual farts of philosophers.

MMA is for fags,learn how to box instead.

>GET GOOD AT A FUCKING GAME THAT HAS REFEREES AND THE OTHER PERSON LOSES IF THEYRE CAUGHT DOING SOMETHING UNFAIR.

because thats how real war works

Go live among a tribe in Africa or the Amazons then. No intellectuals to be found and you could live the life of a real stone age tribesman.

the least tough looking man ive ever seen. his father would be ashamed.

Attached: 591ae7163bba.jpg (205x300, 28K)

>insulting the golden one
You will pay for this mother fucker

And how many kids do you have, incel?

He is an actual athlete and tries to encourage men into sports and reading for the sake of white identity.

You are nothing

The cultural differences are pretty minimal desu. Each culture just plays up their own values and ideas and demonizes values and ideas of other cultures in order to make them appear greater than they are to create a cultural sense of superiority and cohesion within one's own culture. You bring up "personal liberty" as an example but lets be real, that's a retarded example. Plenty of people on Jow Forums glorify fascism and fascist values all the time here, what does that have to do with personal liberty being a genetic trait?