I want to see what retarded braindamaged mutts will say about getting their shit pushed in by this

I want to see what retarded braindamaged mutts will say about getting their shit pushed in by this.
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201902241072701777-iran-hack-us-systems/

Attached: 1535828801973.png (650x480, 103K)

Imagine being American

Attached: 1542670116918.jpg (400x396, 25K)

How israel is always depicted as a cube, and sometimes transparent?

I don't really care honestly, tired of kikes trying to push for war with Iran.

US invasion of Iran when?

The guns are pretty tight, I'm pretty jelly of your guys' rise in nationalism tho

Then do something about the retards around you or else Iran will be reigning missiles on your head when they collapse the USD.

3k iq makes it transcend the laws of physics

They're Satans chosen gremlins

(it's an hypercube)

>cant even deal with pashtuns armed with ww2 arms

When you grow the balls to die.

>lost to rice farmers hiding in mud

Draft sooner after...think about that and if America gets it's shit pushed in what will happen to American prestige if these Iranians bog us down in another God damn endless war?

>Can't even stop a boat of niggers from raping your women

>NA education and geography

The war will last approximately a month when Saudi oil fields and Riadh are raised to the ground and the global economy halts. Good thing those sanctions are helping Iran insulate its economy.

This is the squeal of a subhuman as its genetics get wiped from the face of history.
Learn your place inferior mongrel subhuman. Stop importing your scientists.

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fniallmccarthy%2Ffiles%2F2015%2F06%2F20150609_Engineering_Fo.jp (1280x868, 119K)

Didn't need a draft for Iraq, Iran is just Iraq times 3, less than 15,000 US casualties in Invasion phase probable. Small price to pay for freedom.

I dont give a fuck. I hope the Iranians start launching nukes. While we supported ISIS and other nutjobs in Syria, the Iranians supported secular forces that actively protected christians.

This is what a delusional idiot in denial says as he gets bombed by his own drone.

Say it with me
Israel is our greatest ally

Death to Israel.
Im a bad goy.

All this says is US schools are harder than Russia's, but Easier than Iran's.

the boats with niggers that you made up exporting demoracy got stoped

>Russia
>Less than half the US population
>Produces 1.5 times as many engineers
>Iran
>1/4th the US population
>Makes virtually equivalent amounts
No wonder Russia is threatening to end you with their hypersonic missiles and China has a railgun while Iran hacks into your precious bloated F-35.

holy kek, thanks for the laugh

Ever heard of foreign exchange student memeflag?

The only solution to the mutt menace is a bullet in the head and disposal into a wood chipper. Irrational retarded creatures shouldn't be treated with human dignity and rational discourse.

Jewish physics.

Yea you steal all of them by sanctioning their economies and importing them. Turns out money can't buy everything faggot.

Good.

"""""Stealing"""""
Show me YOUR real flag, memeflag.

Attached: Einstein 1939.jpg (880x813, 177K)

No, sorry you lost. Fuck off loser. Make sure to reelect Trump so he continues isolating the USD.

Grow up.

Nice projection loser. Now kill yourself by attacking Iran.

Attached: scoob.jpg (138x147, 21K)

Never. Since you fucking goyim elected that nazi trump all our plans were destroyed. We lost clntrol of our american golem and soon he will come for us. If only hillary won this wouldnt happen

>sputnik news

Attached: AP_17003826653653.jpg (640x480, 84K)

Golden bait

Attached: 1549130948154.png (500x679, 696K)

Stop sucking mutt dick and befriend Russia.

Trump stands with Israel, you're not fulling anyone.
You wouldn't happen to know when this images was made would you?

Attached: based Pence.jpg (1100x619, 55K)

What separates the mutt from the human is its inability to ask questions and look things up for itself, even though it funded the creation of Google off the backs of Indian slave labor.

Sorry I dont take any meme flags seriously especially when they want to criticize another countries flag

Unfortunately no, I found it off here.

Attached: 1549160653484.jpg (1024x533, 120K)

I'm guessing it's about that gulf of Mexico oil spill back in 2010.

We cant. Russians are kings of all slavs. We never teach you this in our zionist controled anti white schools but white people came from russians. They are as to say the original europeans.
They hate seek to destroy us jews because in anciant times the first jew who was a sick and weak slav out of envy and jelousy to his beautiful white bretheren curupted the genes of the white pure slavs and created the lesser races such as gypsies, chinks and arabs (niggers are just runaway mutates apes)
After the gene corruption thier east ural sinerian empire crumbled. Mammoths went extinct and gaced with starvationthe slavs emigrated west into what we call today europe. Some say the slav went west to fallow the traitor and punish them. Since then we seek to destroy each other.

Attached: IMG_1325.jpg (854x687, 109K)

Meanwhile you'll forget this ever happened and go back to drinking lard out of a tube as you watch CNN and call it fake news.

FUCK YEA!
SEE YOU TRANNY DISCORD SHILLS!
SEE HOW THE JEW COWERS IN FEAR OF THE GOD EMPEROR!
TRUST IN TRUMP!

All memes and jokes aside. Thank you for that.

It's ok though, I'll talk to the Slavs and Iranians to not genocide you if you learn to behave and keep the mongrels you created in their own corner of the earth to rot and die in peace.

when your master, israel, says so.

Only a true pure breed white is capable of such noble pitty anfd forgiveness to suchxa mortal and evil enemy as us the jews. I am truely toughched but i must refuse. Most my bretheren are not like me they will fight to the bitter end even now as our golobalist empire is crumbling. When you elected trump we thought we could control the situation. We mobelised our mass media, cnn even deployed a crack division of specialy trained discord trannies who were veterans of countless shill raids
Alas it was too late. It started a chain reaction. All across the world white goyim are waking up. In scandinavia soldiers of odin are torching mosques and synagogues. In france yellow vest hunt down the few last remaining africans. In england brexiters are executing jewish parlament ministers. In germany, nothing realy they are still cucked but poland already organised a slavic crusade to all white countries to kill all niggers jews and muslims. Its only a matte of days until israel will get nuked. Its over. We failed