ITT: Ask The Opposite Gender Anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

Attached: male-female.png (464x300, 40K)

Would you (as a guy) be able to have a friend of the opposite sex that bang eachother casually without losing the friendship?

Girls, rate me starting from a 5/10

Socially awkward, really intelligent, 5'6, plays the guitar, had a few gigs with his "band" in local pubs, kind, not many friends, spend most of my time indoors, not fat pretty skinny, don't smoke/drugs/alcohol ( maybe once in like 3 months socially )

Please rate me!

>Socially awkward,
>really intelligent,
+1
>5'6,
>plays the guitar, had a few gigs with his "band" in local pubs,
+1
>kind,
+1
>not many friends,
>spend most of my time indoors,
>not fat
+0
>pretty skinny,
>don't smoke/drugs/alcohol ( maybe once in like 3 months socially )
+0.5

3.5/10 overall.

I like to think that I could but there's always the possibility I'd eventually end up falling for the person. Idk, I haven't had many relationships so I can't really say.

Fuck no.

Ehh I set myself up for that one, thanks.

But .. but... femanons say they like socially awkward boys are are you lying to us user

>started stalking my ex's dad on facebook
>i think he and i would have gotten along
God i miss her so much, and i'm still fucked in the head by the breakup

I think that it's possible as long as we've been friends for a long enough time and she's not really my type of girl. I could imagine a friend I have with which I talk about sex pretty much but she's not my type and we could do that, yeah...

Attached: l2dz3kzabh121.jpg (4142x1898, 858K)

I got on really well with my ex's parents and I miss catching up with them. I wanted to write them a Christmas card or something but my friends told that would be a weird thing to do.

>kind
This is the only description of your personality and you chose the blandest and most meaningless adjective possible. Who wouldn't describe themself as kind??

Probably a... well, how could you say it with a very describing adjective... nice guy?

I'm bad at describing a personality it just feels like bragging to me.
Humble, kind, understanding, helpful... enough? A bad personality trait would be that I'm paranoid sometimes

how do you ask a girl back to yours after a date? I have been in relationships most of my adult life and am entering back in to the dating scene

How do you talk about yourself/tell stories/share things if you've lived a really uninteresting life compared to most other people?

Both romantically and professionally. I'm always shit at talking about myself.

You're just throwing traits out. Why bother using any when everyone has a certain amount of all of those things? Talk about what makes you shine and makes you stand out. Talk about what you love.

Is it wrong to think about leaving my boyfriend due to him developing erection issues?

Should I tell my bf I have had fantasies about his dad? Or should I go ahead and act out the fantasies with my bf without telling him?

Which of your brain cells is telling you that telling him is a good idea?

I wouldn't want to know that shit.

>Who wouldn't describe themself as kind??
Chad Thundercock wouldn't.

the feminine hivemind thinks this quote as well as individuals of it

Attached: the hivemind thinks this.png (2070x195, 593K)

I am a guy doing this right now.

We are still good friends and have had a serious talk about what the relationship is. I would confidently never date her she is very honest sometimes brutally and doesn't show enough affection for me to see it going long term or serious or whatever. She says we have good sex and relationships complicate things so I assume we are on the same page but of course I won't know until this is all over.

One thing to mention is the past 3 friends with benefits I've done have ended due to them getting interested in me so I'm not sure if the ratio works out well but the one I'm in is working out well

I'm bad at describing myself user/anonette
Most people exaggerate and make themselves look good when talking about themselves and I don't want that, I know I'm biased.

What I love? Music: punk, rock, metal favorites being Green Day, Sabaton, Descendents, Dream Evil, Iron Maiden and Pink Floyd
Anime: Psychological, thriller with favorites being Monster, Tatami Galaxy, NHK and Kaiji
Movies: Fantasy like Lord Of The Rings and SCIFI like Star Wars, but I hate Harry Potter
Games: EVERYTHING except strategies, I do like a good strategy but I play them the least because I don't find a lot of them good, favorite games are Shadow Of War, Fallout Franchise, Witcher 3, MGS V and 1
Books I don't read much but my favorites are Witcher books and The Hitchhiker's Guide to Galaxy
What makes me stand out? I don't know, not much, I'm the quiet one but maybe my hair? In my country 99% have either shaven heads or those undercut things that look like a chickens head or horses. I have medium length wavy hair that, above neck, looks like a small bush.
I'm also very likely the smartest in my group of friends and overthink a lot.

Sounds generic right? I just don't know how to describe me more uniquely.

Calm down man you seem cool have more confidence and you'll be successful honestly you'll be a 2 to some people you'll be 10 to others just gotta find the right people

I've read a more detailed description of myself what would you say now? I'm really trying to improve but I don't know what.
What do you think about me now?

Are many girls into metal? Where can I find metalhead qts?
>inb4 concert

Attached: kingsofmetal.jpg (225x225, 21K)

Oh fuck you sound like me a year ago. Get a haircut faggot. Also Sabaton is for plebs but good on you for recognising Iron Maiden I guess. \m/

I mean what I said still applies but you have things a lot of people can connect with. Again people will either see you as a 2 or a 10.

Just learn to like yourself and enjoy yourself in solidarity. Don't stress man things will work out for you eventually

I like my hair because it makes me unique I guess, I don't know what you're imagining but it's not some big fagotery I promise.

I hope you're right, thank you.

I guess the "bush" description comes off pretty bad haha, honestly mine was way longer. Past shoulder length. Very happy I got it cut short, massive confidence boost.
Anyway, carry on with your day user.

I need help femanons

Why does my gf not want to have sex with me?

we have been together for almost 4 years and it's not like we are still immature about our relationship or anything and have been through a lot and are pretty well adjusted

but we have never had sex with each other before

i could understand wanting to take things slow but it's been 4 years of rejections

she always avoids the subject or tells me it's nun of my business or "just because" or just says no and it's not like she's religious or anything or believes in absence because i've met her family and they are pretty normal and even they think it's strange
and no i don't think she's cheating on me because one of my exes cheated on me and this feels different
she also never wants to be intimate at all with me
like i've kissed and hugged and cuddled with her but she always looks uncomfortable and awkward

i sometimes think she is only dating me because she doesn't know how to break up with a guy or is just settling with me because she couldn't find someone better

i also wonder if she's hiding a dark secret like she has an std or was abused or something

i think i'm an ok looking guy or else why would she even approach me when we first met

It's something like pic related.
It's not based of of him but I found the character when I was looking for someone similar.

Attached: download.jpg (277x182, 10K)

Can someone just please wish me a happy birthday? I'm just really going through a depressing time right now

How do I properly network trying to find a girlfriend?

I feel like the only way I'm going to actually meet a girl is if I ask to get introduced to one, but I have no idea how to initiate that conversation.

>messaging female colleague/friend
>I eventually add an X to the end of a messge
>She starts doing it back
>I add an xx to the end of a message
>She starts doing it back

Why is this a thing lmao

Like do the number of X's indicate how well I'm doing? Like three of them means she wants to fuck or something, does two mean she wants to make out?

happy birthday user. You can achieve whatever you want if you put your mind into it. Hope things get better.

Thank you user, I also hope that.
There are just some things you can't change no matter how much you improve, the environment around you is one.

X's are like dog filters. They tell you when they are a slut - and they only send them to guys they want to be a slut for.

But she's a virgin

It was obviously a joke. I would say that her mirroring you does say something good about it all but don't overinterpret it. Take everything at the right pace.

Girl I’ve been talking to has been talking to me less and a couple times cracked some jokes about me being horny or how “user, you’d fuck anyone”. I think it’s teasing but it feels a little barbed.

Is she mistrustful/insecure about the attention I’ve been paying to her? How can I put her fears to rest?

didn't you post this like twice already

Nah, just once late on the last thread and so I reposted here on the fresh one for one more try

If talking to this one girl about random stuff for more than a month at this point but never made any moves have I missed my chance and screwed up?
Or can I continue taking it slow?

I'm going out for drinks with her soon anyway. I'm thinking of taking her to a cocktail bar, and then maybe a pub quiz? Depends what mood we're in really.

I feel like I need to be really gentle with her, she's a virgin and only 18. Legal, but still seems really young to me

If I'm*

Would also be very interested in an answer for this, I'm in the same boat.

Not really. I'm into metal and it's surprisingly popular in my country (not mainstream of course) but even then it's more guys who are into it than girls.

You can go to rock and metal bars or any sort of places associated with that sort of music, or look for them online idk. It helps a lot if you look the part, like long hair and black clothes or whatever

Happy birthday

That's right, see what your mood is, just let things flow and not make anything seem forced.
How old are you?

Stick around the thread, if no one responds or we get 1 answer ( there's 2 of us so we must get at least 2!) I'm gonna repost the question

Men. How long does it take your penis to get hard again after cumming? My bf takes between 45 minutes to an hour. Is that normal?

10 minutes or so
but I also come very quick

Maybe that has something to do with it so. My bf lasts forever. It takes him over an hour to cum

At least an hour.

If a girl says you are good with your hands is that just her way of saying shes not impressed with your dick?

25. Majority of the girls I've been with have been either the same age or older, so this feels different to me.

Shes been talking to me at work more often, and others have said she talks about me. Like asks when I'll be starting, says she really enjoys working with me etc

Guys how fast do you get hard when you're making out with a girl? If you know you're for sure having sex does just laying down next to her already get you aroused before the kissing and foreplay?

It's pretty fast for many guys, especially if they are young. It's more difficult if you are really tired, like after a day of a stressful job or if you lack sleep.
For some guys I'd say it's something they need to hide because it happens when you rather not have boner... like when you're out in public. Self control helps tho.

Depends from the age and many other factors.
I'm 26 and it stay hard after I cum.

Reposting please answer, male or female but pref female

If I'm talking to this one girl about random stuff for more than a month at this point but never made any moves have I missed my chance and screwed up?
Or can I continue taking it slow?

Happy birthday user

I'm also shit about talking about myself, but good chance people don't give a fuck about your career or the places you visited. If you wanna tell something about yourself, assuming you have the chance talk about how you are feeling in that moment.

No, and neither a girl would be able to (I suppose).
At some point one of them will find a real partner and will not have sex with you anymore. The other one will be pissed and feel used and trowed away because in fact that's what it's happened.

Jesus Christ don't tell him that. unless they're an incestious cuckold no one would want to hear that

One kiss can be enough to start things off but just lying down together doesn't really do it for me.

Depends on the girl and whether she likes you at all, there is no general answer to give here.

Hmmmm thank you, how much would be too much in general?

24yo here, can still occasionally have sex again immediately after orgasming. But usually it takes like 10-30 minutes to get in the mood again.

Even a girl who likes you will give up sooner rather than later if you don't seem to be showing any interest. You could also just be setting yourself up as someone to be friends with who likes to chat but has nothing else in mind.

IMO you've done all the being friendly you need to for now. Make a move now or be her friend but don't try to have it both ways.

OP, please remember to post a link in the old thread next time. I did it for you, but I'm not going to be here forever.

I assume so. Never tried though.

Make an elevator pitch. "(My name is ___,) I'm a ___ with a background in ___ and experience doing ___. I'm looking for work as a ___. Stuff like that.

For telling stories, idk. There's probably classes. Alternatively, read a book and then try to tell the story maybe? If you don't have anyone to listen just record yourself.

Why on earth would you think either of those are a good idea?

With my ex, it was pretty fast. Like almost instantaneous. Never lay down next to her before doing that though.

'Course, she was a 10/10 in my eyes. So there's that.

Girls

If a girl is very flirty with you but has also told you she's sleeping with someone, is that 100% not keen?

Should I even bother trying to get a gf or have sex at any point in my life? The thought of being romance and intimacy set of a cascade of negative emotions ranging from depression to rage

Might as well post it here.

Friendly reminder there are no actual women in this thread and it's all either role players, trolls or wannabe trannies.

If an opportunity arrives you might as well try but don't go out if your way looking for it and assume it will never happen. Don't even think about it.

Thanks for the advice, I'll try setting up a date where we can both go hang out

My ex messages me every day (she usually initates) and it kind of hurts but I can't bring myself to cut her out. All I've been doing for now is not responding immediately or keep the responses short so she doesn't have that satisfaction but she still messages me nonetheless. I don't know what to do.

I almost want to tell her, fuck you why don't you talk with your "friends" you fucking left me for.

Post an example of a typical message you get from them.

That's petty. Better to just block her and be done with it. Allowing this to continue because you're weak is only going to lead you into a situation where you become one of those heinous on-again-off-again break-up-every-weekend couples that everyone hates, if it doesn't just lead you into being depressed because you think there's a chance when she's actually been fucking 3 dudes off tinder the whole time you were broken up.

Run, don't walk, away from the wreck of your relationship.

If she texts with me about deep philosophical stuff at 3AM is that a good indicator that she's into me

Tinder date tomorrow with a girl who is definitely a few inches taller than me. I'm 5'5''. What do?

I don't understand the question. Did you lie about your height?

This thread is full of roleplaying retards and no good advice ever came of it.

Are you angry because you got some advice that didn't work out for you?

Can someone answer this

Do women think bikes are gay?

She just tells me about things happening in her life or sends me videos of her pets and shit.

Which is why I would never do it. That's not the kind of guy I am and everyone needs to vent on an anonymous message board sometimes. I have no hopes and know there's 0 chances.

Maybe, if you wear all the gear like a 40 year old suburban dad who bikes every weekend.

>Someone liked and messaged you on OkCupid!
>it's a black mixed girl

>tfw only black girls message you first

Doesn't matter if she's hot

Where do I find introverted nerdy girls? I'd assume they just stay inside like I do.

All of my exes have fit the mold but we always met in school settings, and since they were LTR I never got many chances to explore meeting new people. How does this work since I've been out of school and can't meet people that easily anymore.

Is this for real? I feel like this has to be fake. Are you even sure you're dating? If you've tried to talk about it and she won't even discuss it, it's time to bail my man. She isn't attracted to you

Happy birthday from a britbong user. Hope things improve for you soon. Treat yourself to something nice for your birthday

Boyfriend says he prefers how I look with no make up. Why?

You haven't stuffed your chance but don't go in with the intention of taking it slow forever or she might end up just seeing you as a friend. Don't put off making a move too much longer if you want to steer things in a romantic direction

Probably look too cakey with makeup for his taste. Some girls honestly do look a lot better natural or with only a little make-up.

You basically have to luck into finding them at one of their rare outside hobbies. I'm vaguely what you're looking for and I go ice skating every week, meet people there all the time.

Basically the answer is get hobbies and pray that your type of guy is at one of them.

No you idiot. How many times are you going to ask this