Will Netanyahu be reelected as next Israeli PM on April 9th?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_2019_Israeli_legislative_election

Attached: Benjamin_Netanyahu_2018.jpg (565x768, 98K)

There will be a national unity government

Netanyahu will be indicted this week.

Yes, he'll be re-elected. Why? Because there is no real viable alternative. The big question is what will happen if he gets indicted for corruption right after the re-election because I believe the knesset passed a law recently that said that only the head of the party in a coalition can be prime minister. Effectively, he could be told he can't be prime minister due to corruption charges, but he can't be replaced by someone from Likuid. The left really has to be careful otherwise they might get someone from the far right as PM if they try to oust him.

>So.. Bibi can't be PM
>And no one else from Likuid can be PM
>So... you've got your choice between the Haredim parties, Jewish Home, and whatever Naftali's new party is called

no chance

Benny boy likes his catering eh?

Attached: office-catering-spread.jpg (980x588, 225K)

Based Netanyahu will be made President for Life next week and install Juche in Israel so as to facilitate finally infilitrating the one place on earth left unkiked, North Korea

Teach them young..

Attached: Israelis-burn-flag-512.jpg (512x384, 48K)

You are as messy and dumb as the huemonkeys, huehuehuehue.

Lieberman will also be in the coalition, most likely

how many shekels would it take for someone to assassinate him

>pulls out of coalition for meme reasons
>Goes back into pretty much the same coalition

I really don't doubt it.

Tbh, I'd much rather live in Israel than Brazil.

Get ready
Igal amir 2 soon.
You're been warned

Did he really say this?

Attached: IMG_20150307_181438.jpg (600x700, 57K)

This guy wins it

Attached: 1578285_ac65d483d26a7d6235d91ba11c40ab7d-692x360.jpg (158x258, 10K)

it is what kikes are doing so does it matter if it was said out loud or not?

What happens if he isn't? Who are the other choices? Does it matter if he is re-elected?

Why wouldn't he?
Israel is about to build the third temple.
As soon as the dome blows up, the world will never be the same.
Good thing Jesus is going to come back and straighten things out. It will be glorious.

Whoever it it, I bet they'll be Ashkenazi.

Attached: to_whom_was_the_land_given.png (888x3280, 1.25M)

>What happens if he isn't?
It would be very weird. Like Likuid is the largest party, and forms the core of any coalition. He also has a pretty strong grip on his party to prevent people from trying to usurp him. If Likuid isn't the mainstay party, you'd maybe have Gantz party as the mainstay? Keep in mind, the left really doesn't have any effective voice at this point, so the largest party is liberal, but there is no way in hell they can make a coalition.

>Who are the other choices?
If Likuid isn't mainstay, it'll be Gantz party. Therefore, Gantz. If Likuid is the major party, and Bibi resigns or steps down, in theory it should go to another party in the coalition assuming they don't retract the new law. You would probably have Gantz, Yair Lapid if he goes into the coalition, Lieberman, Naftali, Smotrich, various Haredish figures, etc. In order of likelihood.

Who makes these infographs? Ashkenazi Jews are Jews from the region of the kingdom of Ashkenaz. (Vaguely eastern/central Europe.) In the same way that Mizrahim are Jews from vaguely the middle east, and Sephardim are vaguely from Spain.

They are still B'nei Yisrael (Descendants of Israel) but they come from Jews living in that region. I.e., just because you're born in a barn, doesn't make you a horse. Or to fuck with Jow Forums, if you're accepting that Ashkenazim are not Jews, then they're simply Germans.

I can't wait for every Jewish Israeli to be physically removed either from Palestine or this lifetime. Those are the only options the Jews have.

Attached: 1546463148532m.jpg (1024x636, 104K)

Do it, faggot.

Attached: 5ef.gif (749x578, 160K)