Technology hate thread: developers are faggots

DIGITAL NOMAD

AVOCADO TOAST

APP DEVZZZ

youtube.com/watch?v=rqX8PFcOpxA

I cant wait to see these techie fags broke after the bubble bursts

Attached: coder_numale_faggot.png (665x706, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWFDujYzvbI
youtube.com/watch?v=UK2000bGHio
youtube.com/watch?v=xbbqD17hoMM
youtube.com/watch?v=xbbqD17hoM
youtube.com/watch?v=O4GlhkRHjQE
youtube.com/watch?v=IM26945994c
youtube.com/watch?v=lkfZwVPKbsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whenever you see an urbanite techie running around in his company logo zip up hoodie and CONFERENCE branded backpack remember that hell probably be sucking dick one day for bread

Attached: coder1548026559973.jpg (900x789, 217K)

> almost 2000 USD

FUCK SAMSUNG REE

Attached: big_bendy.jpg (800x600, 49K)

>
please tell me that is a tablet and not a GADGET PACKET smartphone

Attached: coders going to work san francisco.jpg (959x1280, 112K)

Based. Daily reminder programming is for cucks and basedboys, especially if you’re a (((web-developer))).

But the major investors in the tech industry are the same banks that own everything else?

>being't this dumb

>this is what tradiecucks actually believe
Kek, computers and technology are here to stay and are only going to become more important, troglodyte.

>t. S O Y B O Y

The Nintendo 3DS on the left is $2000

JUST LOOK AT THIS OBNOXIOUS BUNCH OF FAGS STUCK IN A DAYCARE LOOKING WORK SPACE

WHAT A BUNCH OF FAGS
LOOK HOW PUNCHABLE THEIR FACES ARE

yes

Attached: coders_zagreb.png (675x405, 643K)

I hate technology to an extent too, but every time I see an overly salty thread like this I can't help but imagine it's rooted in envy. If you were smart enough to startup even a 7 figure enterprise you would, it's easy money.

If I'd have learned coding when these things were becoming more and more common I would have rode the bubble and quit while I was ahead. What the fuck are you doing anyway? Making threads on Jow Forums about it?

>t. (• ⦥•)
>s o y man bad
>Grugg mad ooga booga

he has nice hairline
i don't like pompadour much tho

>work
youtube.com/watch?v=hWFDujYzvbI

>The Nintendo 3DS on the left is $2000

the one on the necklace of the women? have you noticed that gimmicky apple watch on the asian guy?

>If you were smart enough to startup even a 7 figure enterprise you would, it's easy money.

stop with the bs myths, these arent the 90s, these people are just hipster faggots. the app fags do mindless useless technology and life of boomer investments, local guy got rich for exporting work to china which was exported to him from germany...its excell javascripter level work I shit you not.

app techies=millenial version of 90s yuppie brokers

its all FAUX work.

Attached: coder_faggot.png (700x434, 188K)

I don’t hate technology per sé either. It’s the faggots that it creates however which I despise. Perfectly capable men dwindling off spending the rest of their lives behind a computer screen. Plus, coding is totally overrated. You only really get something out of it if you’re REALLY GOOD.

How’s that avocado toast tasting, leaf? Don’t you have a boss that yells at you around this time of the day?

>stop with the bs myths, these arent the 90s, these people are just hipster faggots. the app fags do mindless useless technology and life of boomer investments, local guy got rich for exporting work to china which was exported to him from germany...its excell javascripter level work I shit you not.

You're completely missing the point. If you could do a few months of bullshit coding that made you millions of dollars from investments, you would take the money and run off to do what you actually consider to be real fulfilling work, or just enjoy your life.

Your argument is like saying if you were able to make tons of money selling trinkets to stupid hipsters that you wouldn't do so because muh dignity n shiet. If you have a skill and don't use it for financial gain you're fucking retarded. no amount of virtue signalling makes it look like an unwise move. You're jealous.

These motherfucker don't do shit..
Just eat at restaurants and walk around

youtube.com/watch?v=UK2000bGHio

>local guy got rich for exporting work to china which was exported to him from germany...its excell javascripter level work I shit you not.

which was exported probably only to get some tax writeoff or smth, 90% of startups work that way.

>I don’t hate technology per sé either

its FAUX technology, the stuff they make isnt even legitimatly inventive.

>selling trinkets to stupid hipsters that you wouldn't do so because muh dignity n shiet

I dont even know what that stupid term means, go grab yourself some AVOCADO TOAST fag.

Attached: stem1532194510414.jpg (587x495, 44K)

>You're jealous.

I WOULD RATHER SHOVEL SHIT THAN LOOK AT THESE FACES EVERY DAY

Attached: codersswinaweb.jpg (1345x897, 209K)

>engineer
>doesn't shower

Well at least we know its real

Most of the shitty startups these days are niggerlicious to the core (take some new trendy social media platform or adumb tool which enables laziness for example). But are you going to ignore the groundbreaking discoveries of world-renown scientists and programmers? That’s very naive of you to say unless you’re some dumb AnPrim niggertard.

It's pretty fucking aggravating, don't mind him.
I think alot of people, if they knew, would be pissed off too

Where are his shoes?

ITT low iq retards who fell for the trade meme

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

>I dont even know what that stupid term means,
what term, dignity? I'm sure you're so much better off than all of these faggots who made a killing off of apps, with your bitter hate thread and your transparent coping mechanisms. I'm sure these people would be absolutely devastated if they found out somebody who never thought to take advantage of a rapidly growing market was calling them gay and complaining about mexican vegetables.

At some point you're going to have to admit that you're mad you didn't think of it, at least to yourself. What exactly do you think makes you better than these people?

Would be pissed off about what, that there are people easily making money for giving them new mindless apps to drool over, something you don't know how to do?

All I can see is bitterness and envy. It's real sad.

He sold them to buy more soivocados to put on his toast

Why are so many startups just for a shitty phone app? I am really tired of this meme
Why can't people people try for some cooler bussinesses

Attached: 1516397188578.png (633x758, 30K)

It's a fucking travesty to do what those faggots do, and be paid that much.

It's an injustice

Good evening, mutt. How was work? Did you get your work done? The boss really wants that new yacht he set his eyes on, better get at it tomorrow!

Because the tech industry is just a big fucking meme. Full of dumb faggots who think they’re super intelligent because they can write some lines in an editor.

>Why are so many startups just for a shitty phone app
>why haven't people stopped selling cocaine yet
because it hasn't ceased to be a viable market yet. think for a second.

>hating the nouveau riche because you never had the foresight to exploit a growing market at low effort and high profit
yeah no envy at all here

Im a trady

>Earning 80k per annum.
>30 Days holiday
>Working rota is 14 day month 12 hour continental shift
>3 months holiday when booked right
>16 days rest for overtime/start my own company

7 c’s 3 d’s gcse level, no A levels, no uni, 2 years at college 3k and hard work and intelligence

Hows your uni life working out piss ant?

>But are you going to ignore the groundbreaking discoveries of world-renown scientists and programmers?

>twitter
>instagram
>snapchat
>...

I dont doubt tech is developing unironically but this isnt the point of this thread.

>transparent coping mechanisms

where do people like you come from? Why is everything a freudian rationalization of smth? Those people are just fags as is you probably, they are all soiboiz and all leftists, their work is worthless, they are totally obnoxious as people, they suck in all areas of life - that is it.

Attached: codersdownload.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

>they are all soiboiz and all leftists, their work is worthless, they are totally obnoxious as people, they suck in all areas of life - that is it.
t. makes $15k a year calling 7 figure salary developers worthless bcuz muh memes.

You have the mind of a child and you're trying to reconcile your underachievement with your self-importance

These are learned skills faggot. A choice was made. You’re a faggot apologist who is also a total faggot.

Well then I say I agree. People only do this type of shit either because they are basedboys or just greedy slaves who would travel far and wide just to make a few extra shekels

NPC
P
C

youtube.com/watch?v=xbbqD17hoMM

>work faux job
>get paid
>consume consume consume
>virtue signal virtue signal virtue signal

they are not even real nerds with a passion who I actually respect, but just poseurs.

take it easy bro.

Attached: coder1541265338070.jpg (563x700, 370K)

Retarded grub, people spend their lives on web, social medias, apps.

Not to mention the corporate software being used in virtually every job these days.

Embbeded programming, web app programming, desktop app programming,big enterprise code programming, data science, machine learning so much in tech.

If you are over averagely intellegent and not in tech you are a literal retard. New "industrial revolution" is happening infront of your eyes.

Tranny JavaScript developer seething

Yeah.. the system needs to be reworked.
I think this thread is turning me into one of these new radicals. It's turning me into a commie sympathizer.

This shit just isn't right, those people, doing what they do everyday.. which is eating out and being gay. It's a societal abnormality. It's fucked up

M8 move to Australia as a tradie and make double that doing less work
Then come have a couple schooeys

>if you are intelligent
>you are a retard

That’s not how it works Croatianon

Just become a tech dev and hit the gym on the excess off time, peak mind AND body.

Attached: NAAM.png (225x225, 104K)

You mean the same major banks that also gambled with people's mortgages that caused the Great Recession of 2008? You don't say.

>These are learned skills
which you chose not to learn
>A choice was made
which you chose not to make
>You’re a faggot apologist
nope, I just know salt when I see it. If startups are so easy and so disproportionately profitable, why didn't you think of it? would you rather remain poor?

>they are not even real nerds with a passion who I actually respect, but just poseurs.
what makes you the arbiter of development?

Nope, I think these people are faggots too. The funny part, is that these stupid faggots are smarter than you are. You're getting mad because somebody else is successful. It's a commie-tier mentality and your argument is that capitalism has failed because a few people are putting in less effort than you and getting more money. You're a mental child and a sore loser.

the alternative to reckless capitalism is not communism, there is a third position my friend.

>capitalism good
>if capitalism bad open jew.exe

Counterpoint: tech has permeated our society to the point that computer knowledge isnt a special skill anymore
Spend a few days with some small businesses and you'll realize how competent the vast majority of people under 45 are with automating their businesses
>implying mutt would understand the proficiency of a wasp

>youtube.com/watch?v=xbbqD17hoM

also notice how orwellian these jobs are - food, fitness, "work" everything is corporate owned, these people worship corporations they work for.

>Embbeded programming, web app programming, desktop app programming,big enterprise code programming, data science, machine learning

FAGGY BUZZWORDS
AVOCADO TOASTS
VEGGIE SMOOTHIES
DEVZZZ CONFRENCES

pričaj normalno sojno dijete.

>I think this thread is turning me into one of these new radicals. It's turning me into a commie sympathizer.

dont go the red way, devZZZ faggotry is entirely based on fiat money.

>>capitalism good

fiat money >>> faux job

no different than a stock broker of the 90s and get rich quick skemes

Attached: coder_startup_hub.jpg (789x497, 94K)

>everyone sits down at one long table and eats lunch together like in gradeschool
WHAT
THE
FUCK

>food, fitness, "work"
sounds like hell. what do you do for a living?

Implying a tech mind is more useful than a botanist mind.

That pic is an accurate depiction of what would happen in an EMP event.

And While I am in STEM (Engineering). Software and upper levels of IT/dev is full of cucks. Some are actually doing real work that keeps everyday systems running that we need. But a lot are just being paid money to wait around until something goes wrong or may go wrong. Most of this stuff that seems like magic to us, is 10% of what they do all year.
So they get to sit around, Watch TV, go to fancy restaurants, buy teslas, and keep up the jone's with each other.

Still fuck these people

>waking up around 5AM every morning to get shit on by your boss during the day is being succesful
>atleast I’m making those shekels guys!

I am 18 years old I still have my future ahead of me but you insufferable faggots are so drenched in arrogance you can’t seem to fathom the fact that in a few decades you’ll probably start licking someone else’s boot for a quick buck. Kill yourself.

FUCK THESE BUGMEN

Attached: 1380015032525560103.jpg (800x565, 62K)

>I have a degree in Microsoft excel so hire me to automate your (insert easily done computer task here)
You dont realize that every tom dick and harry under the age of 45 has some skill or knows someone that will cut them a deal to help them do anything they need on a computer. Technology is valuable, but the market is oversaturated with grunts like you and Indians that will shit out code for 14 hrs a day

You're like the guys that built railroads in the early days. You're expendable. Replaceable.

#
I’m enjoying my avocado toast very much, thank you toothpaste nigger. Avacado is good for you too, lowers blood pressure. Maybe you should try some as you seem quite buttmad about how your life has turned out.
>Don’t you have a boss that yells at you around this time of the day?
It’s Sunday and I’m not working today, but if I chose to work today I’d be making double time OT since I still get paid hourly. My boss doesn’t yell at me because I’m not a tradieserf. When problems arise we discuss them like civilized men.

You will never experience the glory of completing a job the engineers said would be impossible with your trade bros.

>DIGITAL NOMAD
Is this the PC term for homeless now?

>developers
>using drag and drop gui to make shitty "apps"

Attached: 1536722173325.jpg (310x310, 30K)

SUBHUMAN DEMASCULINIZED NPCS IN A DAYCARE
THIS IS HOW THE FUTURE LOOKS LIKE

youtube.com/watch?v=O4GlhkRHjQE

youtube.com/watch?v=IM26945994c

if you watched this and havent felt biblical anger you have no soul.

Attached: anger1438017504650.gif (199x187, 1.09M)

> people can't learn new things

Are you seriously retarded?

Howdy

Attached: 1510966293873.png (1299x914, 1.04M)

Good to know you’re still on the clock son! Don’t forget to set your alarm to 5AM tomorrow to make sure the boss doesn’t get mad at you for being late!

>I still get paid hourly
leafs sure do find weird things to brag about

That's the weakest squat Ive ever seen

Only 2 of the 12 startups succeeded btw.
He is just a "quantity over quality" guy.

Its the middle of the winter, the only bragging right anyone has around here, is who had more balls to keep their driveway completely snow free.

I'm actually in the process of learning C++. I'm also a chad and redpilled. Do I have any potential to begin slowly redpilling these liberals techies?

>calls coffee "fuel"

yea, it's a bit silly.

botany is gangster. what's your top 5 favourite species?
>Mandragora officinarum
>Amorphophallus titanum
>Welwitschia mirabilis
>Mimosa pudica
>Equisetum telmateia

>I am 18 years old and I know everything
>everybody else is arrogant
>everybody who criticizes my misplaced anger is a member of the group I am kvetching about
You have a lot to learn kid, and envy isn't going to get you there. Instead of getting upset that somebody else is more successful than you, try being competitive instead. The fact that you think being unemployed is a superior alternative to working a little for a lot of money shows how immature you really are.

People that dont push there driveways are 10/10 times low class scum
Guess they dont need to keep up appearances when they have no friends

these people need to hang for destroying the economy

Kek, no
Use your skills to start your own business. Then hire people to manage your shit for you and go around doing boss shit like drinking with clients
>t. Chad with a nepotistic family of chads

>there driveways
>low class scum
wew

You mean the people handing out work visas to Indians and importing cheap labor from spic america?

>1.5hr commute, doesn't get to work until after 10
>works in an fucking open office with dozens of people doing distracting shit like cooking and playing music
>has breakfast at 10:30
>Lunch 2hrs later
>Leaves work at 5:30
>Eats dinner
>Another 2hr commute to get home at 8:30

How do people do this? This life seems like hell.

postovani brate sa leve strane

zar kod vas nije vec previse tih javascript/java/python drkadzija koji zaradjuju negde oko 400 evra minimalac do te mere da mozes lako upoznati konobara iz nekog dobrog lokala koji zaradjuje vise?

i hate those soigoys too but you and the croatian faggot in this thread make their work sound so easy you and him could do it and make a killing
it's an injustice that some people can make that much money for literally bullshit improvements to life, but it's a bigger injustice if you're just gonna "rant" about them
if it helps remember that technology will stagnate for a couple of years with diseases keeping niggers under control being cured by the month

>don't go the red way

The radical way.. these start-ups aren't being hand fed by the government, not most of them. Corporations, the super rich are throwing money at them, maybe a 70% tax plan will straighten things out, redistribute their funds among the whole more fairly. This pampering and sham of a job is a societal abomination, it's disgusting to watch really. It's making a mockery of everyone

This.
I used to be a software developer in the 90’s and early 2000’s. Back when it was just a career and it was fun. Now that field is over run with all these ‘edgy’ developers who are needy as fuck and literally can’t survive outside of their computer, and all these women get in it and use it as social media material to get attention like they’re somehow special. I made the switch over to being a sysadmin, the majority of guys I work with a actual men who do real world shit outside of work, into guns, cars, sports and all that. That and the pay is always better.

This post is bait
>implying I dont know the difference and that it wasnt a typo
Kek
Your still low class

>I accidentally typed "their" as "there"
>ironically doubling own on being a retard to pass your error off as bait
why try to save face on an anonymous imageboard?

I’ll work towards setting up my own small business and compete with other small businesses instead of being an incompetent tech wagie who allows his golden years 20-30 to rot away behind a computer screen.

>Reeeee you’re only 18 you’ve yet to learn

I’m getting so fucking tired of this meme. Age doesn’t equate to wisdom especially if you’re in the faggoty field you’re in you dense fucking mongoloid

them too. but also their toady puppets, enablers, employees, and slovenly patrons

the programmers specifically are trying to turn themselves into a noble class that produces NOTHING but reaps salaries 8 times higher than average.

fuck these people. burn them alive en masse and broadcast it publicly as a deterrent to others

>developers are faggots
No shit.

Attached: 1504116024503.png (2000x2177, 528K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lkfZwVPKbsE

>zar kod vas nije vec previse tih javascript/java/python drkadzija koji zaradjuju negde oko 400 evra minimalac do te mere da mozes lako upoznati konobara iz nekog dobrog lokala koji zaradjuje vise?

jeste, kod vas?

its a daycare, NPCs live for it.

>The radical way.. these start-ups aren't being hand fed by the government, not most of them. Corporations, the super rich are throwing money at them,

this. they arent goverment directly, but indirectly

>This pampering and sham of a job is a societal abomination, it's disgusting to watch really.

yeah its a disgusting phenomenon - fake jobs for a fake society.

Attached: Wernher von Braun6.jpg (443x430, 46K)

A lot of focus on eating there burger fren

I don’t care much for money. I care a lot more for honest work instead of finding a gap in the market and becoming a slave to the economy. If I can make a stable income off of a small business and support my family with it, that’s all I really give a shit about, not prancing around the street with a Ferrari.

>the programmers specifically are trying to turn themselves into a noble class that produces NOTHING but reaps salaries 8 times higher than average.
>fuck these people. burn them alive en masse and broadcast it publicly as a deterrent to others

MY NIGGA

Attached: unabomber1519238727099.jpg (630x682, 102K)

>he thinks learning how to use a company's proprietary software is a transferable skill and is the same as being able to create that software via some level of real coding expertise

The absolute state of codelets

jeste, znam jednog tipa koji se muci zaraditi vise od 350e a bavi se time ceo zivot

distribucija tih sto stvarno lepo zaradjuje je priblizno slicna kao u bilo kakvoj potrazenoj profesiji, iz godine u godinu sto ih je vise to ce biti manje isplatljivo znati tako nesto kao resenje "kako zaraditi za leb"

My dad is a unix system administrator and he’s the most based man I know. There are a lot of incompetent turbofags he has to deal with though (namely millenials), but that’s every industry these days I guess.

I'm a network engineer and I refuse to take O&M work for this very reason. So fucking boring. Still, someone needs to do it.

and they're trying to do it by monopolistic fiat by giving themselves free money from the state

uncle ted god caught much too early

let it all burn. I hope china nukes this fucking shithole

>I made a very common mistake
>I told you my next post was bait just to see if you'd still take it
>you did
I cant believe people think being a grammar nazi is a valid response. Typos happen. Trash people dont scoop their driveway clear. These are universal truths

>Age doesn’t equate to wisdom especially if you’re in the faggoty field you’re in you dense fucking mongoloid
this is how fucking stupid you are. your limited and myopic understanding of the way the world works has led you to believe that only a programmer would ridicule your jealousy. I don't know the first thing about programming and it's a little too postmodern for me, I work as a fucking machinist. But if you're going to sit here and get buttblasted that some techie soibois are getting paid better than you for less effort I'm going to call you out on your bitterness.
>I'll do this I'll do that I'll do this I'll do that at least I'm not a programmer
Your success is hypothetical and and speculative while that of your behated startup tech faggots is tangible and demonstrable.

You're just fucking mad.

>like drinking
Well, I don't drink (I use to be an alcoholic). With that being said, I was actually seriously considering starting a defense contracting company coding automated flight systems for quad-copters/swarm technology. You'd be surprised to know just how much that field seems to be taking off within the defense contracting industry.

Plus, people in this field tend to be more redpilled than those in Silicon Valley. With that being said, it's always possible I suppose.

Attached: niggermedia.png (665x706, 370K)