So let me get this straight...

So let me get this straight. The Freemasons are a smokescreen for the Illuminati and the Illuminati is a smokescreen for the Jews and the Jews is a smokescreen for shapeshifting reptiles. The earth is flat, Bush did 9/11 but this all doesn't matter because we are in a holographic computer simulation video game because we are immortal with super technology and it's no fun unless you think you can die?

Attached: Screenshot_20190224-162117_Gallery.jpg (720x1280, 459K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/HbN3lZz
youtube.com/watch?v=uipZAQcEB_w
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=vdGvA07blPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You forgot about the metaphysical simple geometry entities that control all governments.
Other than that, correct.

Attached: 1549582775078.png (598x468, 14K)

smoke weed and masturbate

Yes, but everything past shape shifting reptiles is tinfoil tier shit.

>Implying tinfoil doesn't block radio waves on frequencies tailored to interact with water molecules, effectively causing disturbance in the brain and therefore artificially causing mental slowness
Feel free to debate this, but 5g's frequency betrays the point I made as true.

Redpill me on that and saved.

imgur.com/a/HbN3lZz

Basically, but the holocaust didn't happen but it should have and hopefully it will again soon enough.

Attached: comic (1).png (777x2777, 905K)

Behold.
youtube.com/watch?v=uipZAQcEB_w

Attached: comic (2).png (1222x3222, 924K)

You forgot the Stargate pill, Daniel.

Attached: 40BACC6B-F6D6-4D62-A0A1-417059E78CAB.png (1334x750, 1.24M)

Attached: comic (3).png (1222x3555, 1.41M)

And furthermore:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=vdGvA07blPE

Attached: comic (4).png (777x4444, 1.24M)

It matters. Your actions in the hologram matter. Learn about Jesus. Put your trust into him once you learn. Try to pray; it’ll feel weird at first, but it will feel spiritually calming

Attached: comic (5).png (1222x4777, 1.47M)

Attached: reincarnation.png (852x550, 517K)

Based. Have a higher res pic for us pls?

Let's keep this thread up a bit, shall we?

Attached: Bump.jpg (207x225, 42K)

the more I research, the more it seems to be the case

freemasonry is just kaballah for gentiles

all the spooky illuminati rituals are all in line with blood libel and kaballah

the NWO is the same world government that communism wanted, and we all know who started that, a world government is desirable for people who have no land to call home

bush didn't do 9/11, he just reacted to it

The earth is flat and there are some places you just can't go because the game hasn't been patched yet

Bush may or may not have known it was going to happen, but I refuse to believe our intelligence agencies knew nothing beforehand of the Jewish group training the pilots.

Attached: FBI_911_Documents_Israeli_Nationals.png (2944x3316, 2.73M)

Also, our recent discovery of quantum computing, means that we now regularly drain resources from other universes/parallel dimensions/realities, to solve our equations. How long before this develops into interdimensional conflict ?
Nobody has done any recon on this, nobody seems to know or care what or who we are mining on the other side of the veil.
Where does the chip go, and while it is there, whose body heat, oxygen, consciousness or matter is it displacing in order to function ?

Attached: 17912205573_838850c9d4_b.jpg (1024x1012, 241K)

people definitely knew, but I dont think bush had any hand in the planning, if he's as dopey behind doors as he is in public, there's no way they would have let him in the writer's room

or he had heard about the pentagon drills months earlier, but never took it seriously and was caught totally unprepared

Sure shlomo. The only real conspiracy is jews subverting the goyim.

Attached: 1540718527901.jpg (572x428, 83K)

more or less

Attached: 1527599933794.gif (390x290, 169K)

Reptilians mean Jews.

We can't draw energy through quantum mechanics, not even from our own dimension.
We can change the state of atoms, and by utilizing this, and quantum entanglement, we can transmit data over infinite distances, faster than light.
However there is no such thing as you claim, corroborate your point with something substantial if you want to debate this, but failing you producing any evidence that we can draw energy through quantum mechanics that I somehow don't know, I would call you a scientific illiterate human nigger.

Cringe and bluepilled

Holy fuck you’re delusional

Correct
Multiple videos from different perspectives.
Care to elaborate how this is fake, oh wise one?

these are great

>We can change the state of atoms, and by utilizing this, and quantum entanglement, we can transmit data over infinite distances, faster than light.
And you believe this is possible without expenditure of energy ? You are too backward to explain anything advanced to.

They reveal themselves only after enough nations unite into just a few nations. Then we have a final battle and unite as a world when we win. Either the reset button is pushed at that point or aliens arrive as new enemies and allies.

Yes, it is entirely capable of occurring without atrophy.
You're saying I'm backward and cannot comprehend this matter only betrays your lack of understanding in the matter altogether.
In short, get fucked brainlet.

Aliens intervened with human ancestors millions of years ago to put us on the path of tool-making with relics (Think pyramids or stonehenge) with the goal to create a type IX civ on the Kardashev scale. The elites put the plan into action using MK ULTRA and the advent of the internet - the goal will be to merge all humanity with AI so we can better colonize our solar system and build the first dyson sphere. From there we'll unite with the other life-forms out consuming energy and matter until we're able to recreate the big bang as a form of reproduction and colonize the multiverse ad infinitum

Attached: 1548573838809.jpg (480x485, 37K)

close jews are a smokescreen for the catholics, the catholics are a smokescreen for babylon, babylon is a smoke screen for the devil. fallen angels rule this world. But the creator is coming soon. and he will burn this whole world up.

Read Revelation

And shapeshifting reptiles are a smokescreen for black hair vampires like mr vantastic and thats just a smokescreen for satanists running the show and crucifying our LORD year over year for control of the castle
Hexagrams control pentagrams which circl the square heads with triangle trickery spinning signs for the blind by the roadside like corporate daemons waving real estate signs in duloc distrubias. The system thrives on inventing new symbolism as theu spiral around and parade the veiled truth right in front of you. If only you lifted your head up

Attached: 1545607220429.jpg (445x626, 194K)

Dont get it twisted with the catholics. They are eternal romans through and through. Caesars coin was corrupted by kikes who have been given keys to the crypt and control over the mint by the hand of the fed.

Attached: 1541301096721.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

>bush did 9/11
how bluepilled can hot you get ?

Speaking in crazy dialect because of any special reason?
Give real world examples I can observe to contribute to demonstrating what you mean, or I'll consider what you said at face value.
If you refuse, you are ineffectual at spreading what you propose and therefore are proven to not be truly knowledgeable in what you claim as in you are larping.

I love the triple jew layer.

>with the goal to create a type IX civ on the Kardashev scale.

not really, at least that was not the intention of the annunaki/greek gods/elohim

Attached: 1550692225155.png (815x777, 353K)

The number is arbitrary as the scale is the closest thing we have to a reference readily available

>doesnt know what a hofjuden is.
>2019

Attached: wat.jpg (225x224, 8K)

The jews are a smokescreen for the illuminati

Majestic12

Attached: sh denton.jpg (1000x1244, 241K)