If you're not white you don't get to use cars, electricity, or refrigeration

>if you're not white you don't get to use cars, electricity, or refrigeration

Attached: 680D7C23-7CC0-40A4-9491-2FC7CF5C8680.png (818x1666, 849K)

>Europeans had no food before discovering the New World
C'mon even niggers can't be this retarded, right?

corn is shit tier anyway

Attached: 1516783153503.jpg (396x385, 21K)

No BBQ is complete without a big ass cob of sweet corn my man

Caribbean food is rather bland
t. Floridanon

Hey if all foreigners and non-whites would leave willingly, I'd eat stale rye bread and boiled water filtered through socks for the rest of my life. They can keep their greasy noodles and fried cornmeal.

>Europeans literally didn't eat until globalism

Attached: 1546760193880.jpg (655x527, 59K)

>there should be a rule in america, you only get the money somebody pays you for work
spend it on whatever the fuck food you want

OMG PEOPLE DURING THE MEDIEVAL AGE MUST HAVE DIED WIHTOUT ANY FOOD!

>No crops of value are native to Europe.
>Europe only conquered the world because they had a massive agricultural advantage.
You would think they would have to pick one.

But who will make Mexican food if there's no Mexicans?!

You can't tame ZEBRAS! Take that bigot.

This isn't funny. Patting yourself on the back for your holier-than-thou ethical compass isn't funny. It just makes you look like a privileged, judgemental ass.

White man made everything palatable though
you think the injuns had the same corn we eat every day? You think the savages of peru had potatos like the ones we eat next to a juicy steak?
>caribbean
>dominican
nasty shit
>mexican
>asian
the americanized versions are better than the "real" thing
I can cook both just fine and do
we don't need third world subhumans at ALL

Attached: 1528998465281.jpg (378x320, 84K)

lol okay we'll just take the central air, plumbing, electricity, mechanized farming, and medicine

that means those muds cant eat pork, or anything with wheat, or anything else europeans brought over here.

This. People think because mexicans can cook that all latino food is good

never underestimate their lack of intelligence

>Caribbean food
So haiti mudcakes. Also a white men most likely invented the microphone so he better get off.

->if you're not white you don't get to use cars, electricity, or refrigeration

and with that, nothing's changed

all of mexico has to go back to eating human flesh, insects, and maize I suppose

The truth is that new world crops took the world by storm. Potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, all became instant staple foods.

cuban food is good, but its mainly fucking spanish food.

Attached: th.jpg (474x316, 18K)

Whatever else, white people, asian people, and arab people are severely fucked up the breeding of their belladonna style plants

Mexicans make all the food in my city no matter what restaurant you go to lol

Oh no, I won't be able to have this anymore.

Attached: Why we need a wall.webm (456x574, 2.91M)

Cool, as long as immigrants and shitlib whites don’t get to use any European inventions.

Sounds like a good trade-off

Attached: Not Comped.png (125x125, 3K)

I have the recipes, I don't need the people.

>No Mexican food
>No Carribbean food
>No Domincan food
>No Asian food
Wow, 3 of those I never eat.
And the last is basically limited to rice.

That's retarded. You really need to think about just how retarded that is.

In all of recorded (or unrecorded history) brown people were the only ones that ate food, that's how dumb your premise is

>TFW no comped sushi

Attached: How does he know waht a menu is.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Authentico.

Attached: Why we need a second wall.webm (472x796, 2.91M)

The idea that brown people are capable of living without white handouts is especially comical.

Who the fuck even asked these people?

we wuz SPUDS

As an aside, why is it always food with these fuckers?
Japan has Italian food. Japan isn't overrun with Italians. Surprisingly, recipes can be brought back by touring chefs instead of brought with mass immigrantion

It's what happens when they think it's more important for an argument to feel good than it does for it to make sense.

America has done some serious food crimes when it comes to asian cuisine.

so no tacos and chinese food? Sure I got plenty of other food sources.

Attached: liberal tears.png (945x934, 2.17M)

Attached: Why we need a third wall.webm (732x480, 2.6M)

they can, and they are.

Surely not the Chinese food, only Chinese people are capable of making it!

>Wypipo can’t cook!

I’m pretty sure fried chicken waffles and watermelon never existed in Africa. Niggers turning a blind eye to the fact that their main staple diet around the world is dirt and humanitarian aid rations.

Because it is literally all they have. Unique ingredients and flavors that were only available because they evolved in their region.
Having their ancestors live next to a tasty plant is the only accomplishment they can point to when compared to whites.

You guys are actually retarded. Nobody claimed we didn't eat anything before we had immigrant food.

The point is that you're being a hypocrite if you hate immigrants, but love their extremely popular food.

Attached: 1532418782847.jpg (222x227, 13K)

Attached: Why we need a fourth wall.webm (956x480, 2.95M)

Bongs dont bbq

Attached: 1498873820757.jpg (640x619, 96K)

I doubt you'll eat a meal without a new world crop in it, in the next week. Every single day there will be a tomato or something in there

nothing as bad as what the asians themselves do

Attached: authentic chinese food.webm (208x360, 1.81M)

Technically, all of those foods from the Americas were improved upon by Europeans since the 1500's... so they're not ethnic anymore.

Watermelon is native to Africa. Of course before Whites got their hands on them they were 99% rind.

I wish I had the Taco Bell recipes.

>The point is that you're being a hypocrite if you hate immigrants, but love their extremely popular food.

This is the stupidest thing I've read all day and it's getting pretty late.

>But isnt hypocritical for them to call us the >devil while using all our invetions
> or eating burgers and bbq

Attached: 1518105239753.gif (200x150, 1.78M)

Entirely happy living only on food that is grown and produced in the UK.

Actually would be genuinely happy living on food that was only ever from the UK. Bring it faggots.

Attached: chinese food.webm (640x360, 3M)

>corn
I'm pretty sure it came with neolithic farmers, or are we playing let's use gay American English again

people eat bbq without cornbread?

Amen

Here's what corn looked like before white people made it edible.
You're welcome!

Attached: 0NjC9.png (426x677, 483K)

>why is it always food with these fuckers?

It's literally the only card they have to use when trying to show they're not completely useless in our lands It's like saying: See we bring positive things too! aaaaaaaand it's just food

Is this a legitimate offer, or are the nigs just going to backpedal when we say "sure"

Rye bread and haggis over niggers, shitskins fast food and curry any day of the week.

Why though? I’m not against trade with them just importing them to replace us.

nitpicking which parts of a people's culture you want to hate is pretty stupid

Corn=maize.
I know it used to be a general term for any grain, but in the US at least it pretty much only refers to maize.

>you are a hypocrite if you hate immigrants but love their extremely popular food.

1. Immigrants are not food.
2. Food is discovered not invented.
3. Apply the same line of reason to Inventions
4. Apply the same line of reason to Rights.

Attached: 1548748054155.jpg (720x893, 61K)

>blacks tell whites they can only use things made by their race
>on their computers

Attached: Turing.jpg (450x510, 46K)

I know he doesnt deserve it, but i want to stomp on Trevor noahs face so bad. Hes a pretentious fuck

>If you like immigrant food you need to abolish your borders
I like how non-whites kvetch over whites taking pride in their people, history, and homelands, yet they think they should have a monopoly on fruits and vegetables from their homelands.
>Pride for me but not for thee

I would prefer my burrito made by a white male please. He would do a better job.

surprise!

Its knick named sweet corn here, corn is wheat

>mexican food

Attached: Why we need a fifth walll.webm (640x360, 2.8M)

Shit skins are so desperate to put some value to their garbage race they have to try and claim things that come from the Earth, a fucking potato. lmao

>in English
>on twitter
>on the INTERNET
>in the USA
>powered by electricity
the whole "you'd still be in mud huts" thing is kinda accurate

Attached: 1548622297268.jpg (140x139, 14K)

posting Trevor Nigger shit
>Jow Forums is falling apart

Attached: polsclues.png (1127x523, 974K)

The car is Jewish, sorry whitie looks like you can't use it. TC/IP protocal was also invented by a Jew so off the internet you go bitch.

>if you like a recipe you have to pay your taxes to import them to live in your neighborhood go to your kids schools and give them voting rights to permanently change your country.
Why though? Can’t I just trade recipes without the rest of that?

I'm okay with that. You mean I have to stick to Italian food, French haute cuisine, German sausages and so forth? That's cool. Oh, and if you're not white you may never eat beef again. Or wheat. Or rice.

>like none of that shit
Where's the problem? Jesus fuck people, it's just food. For most of my life I ate things steamed-cooked due to my training program. Steamed chicken breasts, steamed steak, steamed potatoes, steamed vegetables. Maybe I'd get some grilled meat once in a while, or things like Lasagna. A pizza or a gyros or whatever was the most extreme thing I ate, about once a month.

>tfw you're racist as fuck but tip the beaners who make my tacos with marijuana not cash

Seriously those fuckers hook it up for a little mota.

or computers, tvs, or modern healthcare.

How's that? You never heard of a cook book?

>italian cuisine
>french cuisine
I have no words. the two most important countries for culinary arts just discarded and taken for granted by normies

Most "immigrant" foods you get from restaurants aren't legitimate recipes from their home countries, they are just their take on what they think Americans would buy so they can make money. You wouldn't want to eat the garbage they eat back home.

Congrats nu pol you got baited

Why in the fuck would you steam everything?

Don't ask, I don't wanna know the answer

Nope, counted amongst ethnic cuisine. You can't eat those either.

Attached: 1548815057526.jpg (414x388, 48K)

>What is Poe's Law
Unironic newfag.

Attached: 1546583435203.jpg (691x828, 91K)

I fucking hate chinks.

What kind of racial Marxism point is that?
The entire point of capitalism is to be able to use your capital to eat whatever you like.

You can like other culture's food but not want them in your country. What's hypocritical about that?

We can do whatever we want because we’re white. Suck it up nigger.

> he doesn't see the irony that the only contribution by non-Europeans people like him can bring up is "muh food"

Yes, the Irish discovered potatoes on their excursions to peru.

Fucking idiots

YOU HEARD 'EM, BOYS.
IT'S ONLY PHILLY CHEESE STEAK AND BUFFALO WINGS FOR ME!

Attached: 1509547082638.gif (200x200, 787K)