Firstly, any "nigger" comments will be ignored automatically. Now that this is out the way...

Firstly, any "nigger" comments will be ignored automatically. Now that this is out the way, let me explain my problem with Jow Forums and the backward ass cave dwelling fundamentalist, left, right, conservative, republican, democrat, yellow, etc. Whatever bullshit you believe the rest of the world should follow and you proudly identify yourself with like a fucking race.

You seriously think Politics is about making a better world, lets just look at this coherently. See the state of Jow Forums? see how divided it is and how it'll never agree. That's politics, thats how you people define the F U C K I N G world.

You openly allow politics to be filled with egocentric points and bullshit rhetoric to appear smarter, or better the average person's views in an effort to be correct instead of whats best for all people. Look at how many countries, how many groups how divided the entire fucking human population is because of these bullshit nuance concepts and politics that people employ.

Politics doesnt make the world a better place for all human beings to live in, it gives you a reason to bullshit yourself and others for hours, days, years, decades, centuries into arguing over whats right and wrong without any agreeance and you expect humanity to thrive off the backs of this backwards ass concept. You people actively state how corrupt politicans are, well what the fuck is the ROOT? Politics itself, but no, lets not blame that, because that is good for humans right?

Attached: selfie.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

Nigger.

sage

fuck off

Nigger bye bye slide thread

Attached: mountain-gorilla_thumb.jpg (2048x2048, 1.89M)

gtfo bot

NIGGER ニガー NIGGER ニガー NIGGER ニガー NIGGER ニガー NIGGER ニガー NIGGER ニガー NIGGER ニガー NIGGER ニガー NIGGER ニガー NIGGER ニガー NIGGER ニガー NIGGER ニガー NIGGER ニガー NIGGER ニガー NIGGER ニガー NIGGER ニガー NIGGER ニガー NIGGER ニガー

Slide thread, fuck off nigger

Nigger

Him again. Same shallow pasta.
Sage

>You people actively state how corrupt politicans are, well what the fuck is the ROOT?

I have no idea goy--err, I mean guy.

Attached: Happy_merchant_goy.png (343x400, 71K)

How many times are you going to post this thread you absolute triple nigger?

nigger

you had one job nigger, fixed it for you

1. Why'd you post a "selfie" if you didn't want hate?
2. Wtf are you even saying?

The moment I saw that you're black I immediately disregarded the rest of your post. Blacks need to simply go away.

Nigger

Thought you were one of those based nog twins but no sadly just a nigger without a fucking TLDR

NIGGER
yeah you like that?!

Attached: D8D8DF03-DE32-4592-9E4A-148E4BF20F42.gif (138x105, 3.72M)

Nigger

Attached: C68A0506-E418-4486-BA7D-8BF6E0C54BB5.jpg (148x175, 7K)

kys nigger

Nigger

this thread again
>all fields
>hide thread

Nigger.

Nigger faggot
Nigger faggot
Nigger faggot
You are a nigger faggot
Options in sage field.

nigger

OP, fuck the cuckold faggots in this thread. We already won the war.

Attached: Min-Draft.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

>my problem with Jow Forums

Oh you poor darling. Tell us your woes. Let us make the world better. Just for you.

Fucking child.

1postbythisid.jpg