Forensic anons, help finding out what happened to this girl gone missing

Very strange case
ccdiscovery.com/15-year-old-student-for-nearly-a-week-missing-now-the-murder-determined-commission
websleuths.com/forums/threads/berlin-rebecca-reusch-15-year-girl-18-february-2019.427206/
Rebecca (15) disapperead in the morning hours at 18.02.
She had slept over at her big sisters place, left her flat (maybe) and didn't arrive at school. Her schoolday woud have started at 9.45.
She left fresh clothes and tooth brush etc. at her sisters place.
She only took her backpack iwth her.
cops read out the W-Lan router and found out she used Whatsapp between 6 and 8 in the morning but don't know with whom she messaged.
the mother called her at 7.15 but the phone was off.
The family is middle class and doesn't seem dysfunctional. She didn't have problems at home, but some problems at her school with some students. She deleted most of her instagram pictures and claimed she wanted to switch to another school.
The father claims she's very reliable and always gives her parents a call where she is and comes back home in time. He's sure she didn't run away.
She also bought picture frames days before she disappeared because she planned to make a picture wall in her room on Monday (18.02) afternoon.
Parents say she doesn't have a boyfriend.
A blanket was missing from the living room where she had slept and the family thinks she took the blanket with her.
The father suggests she wanted to meet somebody.
The parents asked to search in city garden plots in case she got abducted.
the cops interrogated the borther-in-law two times. He claimed he came home from a company party at 5.45 a.m and at 8.30 he looked after Rebecca but she was already gone then.
father says he 100% trusts son in law.

Whatchu think about it? Pic shows her and map of the urban quarter. cross on the right is her parents flat, cross on the left is her sisters flat. red spot in the middle is the bus station she would have used and the red cross in the middle is her school.

Attached: rebecca.jpg (1524x708, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaxa_av_Köpenick
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>caring about some turkish girl

the fathers last name is "Reusch"

Attached: rebecca father.jpg (596x708, 56K)

Are there any no go zones or mostly Muslim neighbourhoods along the walk she would have taken to school?

Ah okay, seems legit. I was just testing the waters, as most of these threads on Jow Forums about "German" girls going missing always turn out to be Turkish or some other obscure minority.

Anyways, with what you've written, there's not enough clues for Jow Forums to solve this. No camera surveillance released?

maybe the brother in law came home drunk, did something with her, panicked, killed her, wrapped her up in the sheet and brought her body away.

Or she got caught by some 96 Hours pimp.
But why did she take the blanket with her?

Neukölln is very enriched but that's not that near. it's on the upper left side ofthe map. Buckow (her quarter) is suburban so it's not so bad I guess.

There's always niggers and spics in the US, so anywhere can be dangerous at the wrong time.

Not to mention a teen meeting up with a nigger or spic then getting raped and deaded.

Not that Euros don't snatch and grab teens walking alone, but that's not the only danger in the US.

They could have wrapped and disposed the body with the blanket.

> there's not enough clues for Jow Forums to solve this

but no theories? That case seems so weird to me. With whom would a teenager meet so early in the morning? Why was the phone turned off? Why is the blanket missing?

Snatched on the way to school

She was meeting someone

They're the the most likely out of running away

What road would someone take to get from the south to Neukölln? She was walking through, what it looks like, a busy road early in the morning and her sister's apartment is not that far away.

>With whom would a teenager meet so early in the morning?

Drug dealer?

Digits says he murdered her.

>coalburner hairstyle and makeup
you get 2 guesses

if you run away why don't you take toothbrush and fresh clothes/ underwear with you but leave it at your sisters place?

she seems like a good, reliable girl. Her father said she would always call them even if she was only five minutes too late.
And in Germany you can meet with drug dealers at the school yard.

Your statements are deranged and suggest that you are obese frustrated virgin with a small penis who has no money and never traveled farther than burger joint. Pussyfoot!

Shits fucked. Hopefully she’s still in one piece and gets found alive

None of that is weird. This is literally nothing. The information you have is worthless.

let's hope some ahmed slit her throat after raping her for 8 hours

younger runaways who run with some 20+ year old drug dealer wannabe leave most of their shit and just get out on the way to school or after as to not draw immediate suspicion. She is:
in some motel doing drugs and fucking some nigger
in some motel doing drugs and fucking some wigger
snatched up by some brown person

This should be the name of the school

Attached: Screenshot_20190224-202008.jpg (1357x499, 122K)

>she seems like a good, reliable girl.

Doesn't mean anything

>teenagers never keep secrets from their parents
Probably got talked into meeting with a brown boy who turned out to be 30 years old and thoroughly used before being killed and unceremoniously dumped somewhere.

Attached: 1390083784011.jpg (400x399, 93K)

>the cops interrogated the borther-in-law two times
I wonder why they borthered to do it twice

this most kids seem good and reliable to their parents.
blanket could have been taken to keep warm, how big was it?
also taking to other people before school on a phone seems like ordinary kid stuff. honestly nothing seems abnormal seems like she was on her way to school with no other plans when she went missing.

>skank runs off with her boyfriend
>what a mystery!
>solve this mystery, Jow Forums!
Well, I solved it. Shes getting railed by some guy. I'd guess they're also drinking and doing drugs, maybe cocaine.
>claims she's very reliable and always gives her parents a call where she is and comes back home in time
Yeah, I'm sure. "Daddy I'm not getting railed, I'm at the library, I'll be home in an hour", yeah, mmhm.
>He's sure she didn't run away
Yeah, sure he is.

why can't the police find out where her messages went to? I thought "they" are watching erey step and know every search history and phone talk.

The sister brought her child to the kindergarden at 7 a.m and she claimed she didn't look after Rebecca who (she thought) was sleeping in another room.

looks russian
rapebaby

Why would a sister be expected to "look after" a 15 year old girl??

I think leaving home for school and taking a blanket with you is weird.

>looks russian
native Berliners are Slavs
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaxa_av_Köpenick

Classes started at 9.25. It's a 30 minute walk and she supposedly left before 8.30 am. She could have tried to go walking instead of by bus.

Attached: Screenshot_20190224-202511.jpg (1440x1545, 458K)

it was a blanket to cover yourself for sleep.

>berlin

INSTALL CAMERAS

>Too pretty for her own good.
Damn, what a shame

but why run away with bf if the relationship with the parents is good and healthy? That usually happens when the family is against the relationship and her parents have said, they didn't know anything about her having a boyfriend. A girl with good bond with parents would tell them.

I think he means look for.

Npc fuckmeat pass me the jelly

Filled with Turkish cum and stab wounds in one of your many shitskin filled slums.
>Case closed unlike her legs

At least he cares about his own people

Attached: 1539407769946.webm (718x404, 789K)

she wouldn't. It just means she was alone with the brother in law then. and the sister didn't have clear evidence about when her sister was still there and when not.

BS there were other bourgeois girls eloping with wogs twice or thrice their age before.
Even in my middle class area it is not uncommon to see 13 y.o. girls with 25 y.o.Muslims at the the shopping centre.

School day starts at 9:45? What the fuck sort of indolent niggers start school at 9:45? Good riddance.

Shitposts aside you can wrap people's heads in a blanket so they don't suffocate but can't see much it's good for taking people who owe you money into houses or the blankets could of had his own dna on it

Attached: 1530240528007.webm (500x508, 1.73M)

>She left fresh clothes and tooth brush etc. at her sisters place

Given how early she left, would this suggest she thought she had time to come back to her sisters and get ready for school? Whoever she spoke to she had to have either liked enough to drop everything and go help, or she felt threatened enough that she had to go when summoned? Either way wtf are the police doing if not getting access to her messages. Lazy bastards.

i notice none of the faggot boomers from the /HumanTraffickingGeneral/ ever participate in these threads. they are too busy with their dumb maps and larping about symbols

so leaving behind a toothbursh is odd for a girl who is planning for a trip, you wouldn't leave a toothbrush but take a blanket.
this would suggest the blanket was methodically taken by someone else. if she took it herself she must have gone through the hochspannungsweg. this is a likely place for it to have happened, and this intersects a train track that is an even more secluded place.

this makes no sense : she used Whatsapp between 6 and 8 in the morning
>the mother called her at 7.15 but the phone was off
so this means her mailbox took up the call ?
> He claimed he came home from a company party at 5.45 a.m and at 8.30 he looked after Rebecca but she was already gone then.
what company does a party on a monday tho ?
anyways did the brother fall asleep for 2 hours between that timeframe or did he just not care about her for that long ?
the brother covers up the exact timeframe so if he didnt fall asleep he should have noticed something like her taking a shower, dressing up or eating something and who would only sleep for 2 hours after a company party ? was he drunk or not ?

rolling

>15 years old
>she a good girl, she din do nuthin
>looks like a total cocksucker
>no boyfriend tho
>nuked her Instagram
ehh does this really look like a strange case to you?

Nha that's when we usually are just going to bed lol probably some nigger she was dating who was older

This. Raped and murdered by sandnigger.

She started school at 9:45 for Christ's sake, this pitiful uneducated bitch had no future anyway.

She supposedly left more than one hour and fifteen minutes before classes started but she left ready for school (red backpack, school supplies) and with a blanket.

Niggers or dune coons is what happened

My dad had a company party last Sunday night cause Monday was "family day" idk if you have that holiday

What if the girl killed someone else who she snuck into her sisters house overnight. Then she tried to shift the body, concealed in her own blanket, thus getting rid of DNA evidence too, but dragging a body was too much for her and she fell down the train tracks.

Jesus why is any 15 year old girl trying to look like that? It's wrong. And I'm sounding very old right now, but I'm right.

Did she leave or was she taken?
Did someone else take the blanket or did she?
Did anyone else have access to the house besides the brother? If the brother was drinking after that party he could have crashed hard enough that he didn't hear someone else come in. Or maybe he crashed down the stairs and accidentally the girl and drunkenly thought it would be best to hide her body.

>15
> Whatsapp between 6 and 8 in the morning
>some problems at her school with some students.
>>She deleted most of her instagram pictures
>>claimed she wanted to switch to another school.
>bought picture frames

>train track

and there it is
she watched a movie about running away by train
decided being bullied at school was too much
couldn't handle another day/week/semester

no toothbrush because no taps so why bother?
(remember, confused teenager thinking)
always called parents so very attached those who show they care
(possibly few friends)
got convinced by some local drug dealer to run away together

possibly dead in a ditch because drug dealer thought dumping her body off a moving train would be less likely to be caught

I'm banking on brother in law.
The father 100% trusts him because there's no way I. Hell he wants to believe that his daughter could have married such a monster, or that he himself walked her down the aisle into that cretin's waiting arms.

Probably got a drive for head from some Arab with a bmw

>what company does a party on a monday
That would the dumbest lie ever told. This is something that can be verified with a single phone call

Finders keepers, losers weepers.

she met with a shitskin because its berlin and she left an hour early. the blanket was requested by the skitskin who wrapped her in it. shes dumped on the train tracks where she was drug to from the path or in a dumpster by the apartments close to the school, most likely the train tracks. toll was paid.

Only faggots and nerds brush their teeth. But bitch was probably prego

my guess is someone tricked her in answering the door via whatsapp, she does so wrapped in her blanket and gets taken.

They would have to know beforehand that she was at her sister's apartment.

Plus, she left with her backpack and school supplies.

can we get the nearest refugee center on a map to see how close it is?

well a school lesson is 45 minutes. Usually it starts at 8 o clock and the second lesson starts at 9.45.
Sometimes it starts later for various reasons, ill teacher, another subject started at 8 o clock but she picked another subject so it wasn't her curriculum.
he was her sisters husband and lived in that flat so his DNA on the blanket wouldn't be suspicious unless there was blood or sperm on it.

she is a drugged up muslim sex slave now.

I think this is most likely what happened. Still, why didn't she picked up the phone when her mother called? Was she already awake and out of the apartment at 7.15? Or did she have her phone off while she was getting ready to leave the house?

If she was already out of the apartment at 7.15 that would mean that she left two hours and a half before school started. That's seems a little bit early.

>this makes no sense : she used Whatsapp between 6 and 8 in the morning
>the mother called her at 7.15 but the phone was off

I agree. But maybe the media got something wrong. Or she turned her phone into flight mode but was using her home W-Lan so she still could write but not receiving calls. Maybe that?

Charmed by a pretty boy migrant.
Migrants older friends came along to the meetup.
Cut&Dry case.
Cap this for when in 3 months time the details are leaked.

>what company does a party on a monday tho
agree seems suspicious but easily to investigate for police. Just check where he's working and if there was a company party.

>anyways did the brother fall asleep for 2 hours between that timeframe or did he just not care about her for that long ?

Seems weird as well. He came back around 6.00 a.m. but claimed he looked after her at 8.30 but she was already gone.
So he either only slept for 2 hours after his party night or he stayed awake.

Sounds like a lazy investigation to me. So no bf? Did they even asked classmates/friends?

My gut tells me she got pregnant, told bf and bf dumped her into the trash by pieces. I would be inspecting railroad trails, subs and public trash bins. Also they can't recover any of the pictures or content from social media? too much for the state that look out under every rock for thought crime in the internet?

Poor guy. This is one of my greatest fears.

Attached: sad.jpg (619x453, 28K)

What does it mean that her WhatsApp was used between 6 and 8? Does that mean she sent a message in that span of time? Does it mean she received messages (observed them) in that span of time? Does it mean there was an ongoing two hour conversation? Anyone have further input on this vaguary?

The body will be found within a 75 minute drive of the sister's flat. It'll be wrapped in the blanket.

Fibres will be found in the son-in-law's vehicle, and his mobile phone will give a general location of where the body will be found.

Where was the big sister?

>Gropius

In all seriousness. She might have been groomed. Cops should be able to get her whatsapp texts

People have no idea how much this happens. I once texted a 16 yr old on tindr for two weeks before she phones me at 1 am asking to stay at my apartment and pick her up alone in the middle of DT even though i dont own a vehicle.

that's one picture. There are other ones.
and her hoodie suggests she was a K-Pop fan. BTS is a popular Kpop band.

Attached: rebecca2.png (1307x867, 2.09M)

I just checked, there are none in the immediate vicinity

Sounds like she is in some abandoned area, covered in the blanket. Most likely it was the brother-in-law, no idea if he has any alibi.

are loverboys still a big problem in Netherlands? read about it years ago.

This girl is probably already dead due to her own stupidity and the only reason anyone cares is because she's attractive.

thats my guess aswell, the missing blanket makes that the only reasonable solution or he didnt come home alone but left his friend to pary on with this girl

2 things
The company party has to be real otherwise he'd be locked up by now.
When you sleep after drinking (not blackout drunk, say tipsy) you can suffer an irregular sleep. I have woken 2-3 timeson occasions during an eighthour period, usually with a pounding headache.
Even more believable that is if he at first crashed on the couch.

she left to bring her child to kindergarden and didn't chek if her sister was still there because she likely assumed she was sleeping and didn't want to wake her up.

all krauts deserve to die
she's a kraut
she's getting raped in a kraut gifted haram for muslims
you all deserve to die
krauts all deserve to die
why should we care?
also
die kraut
did i miss anything?

if she was turkish we'd care infinitely more
order is like this:
>yellow jackets
.. 200 miles of effluent
>turkroaches
.. 400 miles of AIDS
>krauts
do you get it now?
kys you evil subhumans and destructors of all humanity

This.

>The company party has to be real otherwise he'd be locked up by now.
that was just a general question

body?
she's handcuffed to a bed getting fucked by 200 niggers a day
I bet not more than 50 meters from where her cucked father is just sitting around being useless, weak and scared to do anything
ALL KRAUTS DESERVE TO DIE
please read into that cryptic text the true meaning of life

yeah closest thing to that is the Aziziye Camii mosque a kilometer north of the school

it must have been someone she knew and shared information with like sleeping at her sisters, and someone she trusted enough to open the door for at such an early hour via whatsapp request. the schoolbag may have been laying near the front door ready and packed, and was taken to make it look like she took off for school and not raise any suspicion.

Seems suspicious, almost certainly murder. Not sure how I can help.

>Come home
>Drop dead in your bed
>Daily alarm clock goes off
>ahhh fuck
Is it really that weird?

i solved it for you
don't take my kindness to mean i don't think all krauts should be killed tho
police already know she's being raped by migrants
they can't say as the reason they know is they were there raping her as well
kill all krauts
imperative
shitskins got her
because krauts are evil and were the anal fissure that allowed the AIDS of destruction into europe and more importantly seeded TEN MILLION AIDS JEWS INTO AMERICA
YOU EVIL KRAUTS
DIE

Attached: kraut-cunt-moron.jpg (1530x506, 74K)

she's being raped by sandniggers right now
if this was happening to every single kraut instantly all at once, 1000x worse, then that would be 1% of the debt you evil krauts owe to civilization
truth