How can the beta orbiter problem be solved?

How can the beta orbiter problem be solved?

Attached: 1526334149955.png (602x597, 61K)

This can't be real

Remove the jews

Dismantling the online institutions that enable beta orbiters to orbit. Discord, Twitch, camsites, et cetera.

what is this even about?

Attached: MANLET.png (125x125, 3K)

They will probably just never reproduce. Also, my cock is 3" wide.

Murder. Btw, 6'2 1/2 with a 6 1/2 inch cock.

Just post poki's nudes already, sheesh

Attached: 1522962893889.png (722x927, 468K)

Why is that a problem? At least they're not spending their money on drugs.

Fat cock bro

Expose and shame ofc look at these faggots they should have to bear this Shane irl

And they call him; the choking hazard

This must be satire.
I legit can't tell anymore in this fucking clown world.

Speeding up (bankruptcy) could pull them out of orbit. Slowing down and crashing (stalking) is another end type. Another option is that another heavenly body with high gravity can perturb the system, potentially knocking them out of orbit.

Attached: orbit.jpg (640x360, 47K)

Ha, I'm 5'9" with 7.25" dick. You must look pathetic naked!

Didn't you like the free market ?

And you look pathetic all the time near normal height men

The orbiter and obesity epidemics makes slender women insufferable

Stupid people get taken advantage of in life.
There is nothing that will change that.

The root problem here isn't that some thot is getting money, it's that people can buy the right to do anything and everything with money.

Who cares if some thot gets beta orbiter attention if we live in a true meritocracy where everyone is fairly compensated for their contribution?

But no, Donald Trump has to occupy the highest office and represent an ironical middle-finger to all americans who worked hard to make their fortune and name from scratch, not from daddy.

fuck off leaf

Why do you think I whip my dick out all the time?

If you remove the jews someone else will take their place, we need a better solution

I don't need to solve it, that woman will spend that orbiter money on me when I'm done throat fucking her.

Goddamn why are leafs so fucking retarded

Attached: 70szU.jpg (2440x1627, 3.51M)

OP should stop orbiting. Problem solved.

Attached: HitNike.jpg (615x575, 70K)

Spread copies of "The Rational Male" to blue pill friends who may be ready to learn.

I'm dating a girl who does that streaming shit and she pays for everything on our dates. It's pretty awesome that beta boys are getting me laid for free nsa.

Cute mixed girls like Poki deserves every single cent from incels as much as possible.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 89K)

based chad chode vs. virgin garden hose

Thats a man

Even better >:)