BREXIT DELAYED

Looks like the Brexit will be delayed by two years.

Which probably means there will be another referendum and the UK is going to actually stay in the EU.

Remember bongs, you're here forever.

theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/24/brexit-could-be-delayed-until-2021-eu-sources-reveal

spiegel.de/politik/ausland/brexit-eu-erwaegt-offenbar-verschiebung-um-zwei-jahre-a-1254907.html

Attached: theresa-may-dance-funny-memes-pics.jpg (862x800, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g_-K66UAjbE
politico.eu/article/brexit-diversity-exits-the-eu-brussels/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/dec/27/putin-trump-brexit-europe-britain-eu
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/nov/19/brexit-class-labour-conservative-leave-peoples-vote
hansard.parliament.uk/commons/2019-02-04/debates/0AEA559B-D3B8-4F04-BF61-380C01404B6B/LeavingTheEuropeanUnion
theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/24/brexit-could-be-delayed-until-2021-eu-sources-reveal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>let's put a woman in charge
terrible idea. i hope you learned your lesson.

GET WOMEN OUT OF POLITICS

lol stiff upper lip ol chaps!

>guardian
typical fucking guardian, only retards read that btw. it's not up to the EU, holy fuck this is gonna go down well kek

These pantsuit demons give me the willies.

How the fuck do people fall for the idea its so hard to leave? A fucking joke

Like clockwork.

Attached: 1549085951271.png (1294x1178, 910K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g_-K66UAjbE

Never let a woman in your life!

Im going to laugh when the kids of May, Merkel, or some other pantsuit are elected to undo all their shit.

Attached: oats.png (951x535, 1.17M)

Welcome to hotel california ...

>Britain whiter than Germany. Fucking lol, you know that's not the case.
politico.eu/article/brexit-diversity-exits-the-eu-brussels/
>mfw a European state is so insanely "diverse" that it's departure leads to liberals complaining that the average whiteness has gone up too much.

Attached: tenor.gif (296x212, 691K)

>delayed by two years.
Are they trying to kick out all businesses???
They already survive only by selling weapons and laundering money but that only benefits the rich.

Attached: uk-honda.jpg (866x981, 159K)

the merkelreich shall prevail!!!

Attached: 5f82a6461ade5d0f5e6d8cd3be0fb69e370e19651ff4c409bad3b1fb6b4413f7.png (620x662, 193K)

>Vauxhall
Not going to lie, I'd literally die laughing if their new French owners decided to re-badge Opels in Europe instead of the UK, just to flip the Brits a fat, arrogant bird.

The best way to scupper Putin and Trump? Scrap Brexit
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/dec/27/putin-trump-brexit-europe-britain-eu

The EU being a new USSR is just right-wing propaganda, but:

Brexit is a class betrayal. So why is Labour colluding in it?
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/nov/19/brexit-class-labour-conservative-leave-peoples-vote

you dumb normie, the germans WANT the UK to leave

Dude, i am a turk-kurdish mudmix and i am sure as hell whiter than 50% of your fucking population.

JEBUS

As he arrived at the summit in Egypt, Sebastian Kurz, the Austrian chancellor, offered his support for a lengthy delay to Brexit given the impasse in the negotiations.

“If by the beginning of March there’s no support for the deal then I think it would be good to postpone Brexit until the end of next year because a no-deal scenario is bad for the EU but extremely bad for the UK,” Kurz told reporters.

EU officials are understood to be looking at options if such an extension request is received: a three-month “technical” extension to allow extra time for ratification seems unlikely while a longer prolongation of 12 to 21 months is preferred should there be no clear way to break the current impasse.

Don't be daft you fucking muppet.
>reads bs newspaper with bs sources looking to shill for readers
hansard.parliament.uk/commons/2019-02-04/debates/0AEA559B-D3B8-4F04-BF61-380C01404B6B/LeavingTheEuropeanUnion

>The EU being a new USSR is just right-wing propaganda, but:
DROPPED. There's a reason the old commie blocs grow increasingly sceptical of you each year. The only difference between you and the USSR is that you haven't yet run out of other people's money

>delayed to 2021

That's more than enough time to make the public completely exhausted and deplete all remaining support for Brexit. Also, there is no fucking way Conservatives are still in power by the 2021 "deadline" arrives with mass defection from the Tory's pro- and anti-Brexit factions.

Attached: brexit-delayed.png (252x329, 66K)

How fucking long is this going to take? didn't they vote to leave the EU almost 5 years ago now?

Bait.

>Another referendum
What's the point of a referendum then? Vote until we get the result they want?

Turns out you can't get better trade deals than staying in the E.U., and GATT/WTO means companies can pack up and leave on the drop of a hat over

>theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/24/brexit-could-be-delayed-until-2021-eu-sources-reveal

even if Brexit does officially happen, whats to keep the Govt from quickly and quietly slithering right back into an even worse sort of thing.

Labor (in general, not the Party) tends to win the first round, but management always wins the 2nd and final round.

Reason being, The People think "we won" and go home fat and happy, and stop paying attention.

Meanwhile, (((Management))) is planning dirty tricks, shipping jobs overseas, and bribing politicians, all hidden from view waiting to strike when time is right.

exactly, "the people have a right to change their minds".

There is absolutely no way. The general public is split 50-50 on the issue but only 15% of those groups (so 30% in total) really care about it. The vast majority are really sick of Brexit. It's been on the TV for 2 years and they can't understand why we don't just leave like Farage says. There will be some street riots in March but it would be crazy if they postponed it. People are just fed up of it.

I refer you to the Lisbon and Nice treaties Wikipedia pages. Classic EU tactics.

>the british people thought they had the option to leave
lmao

I was certain leading up to the vote that the higher ups would never let it happen, and was genuinely surprised when the results came in.
Fool me once.

Lisbon Treaty was gutted after referendum failures in France and the Netherlands, and the resulting agreement removed most of the clauses that would have allowed the E.U. to force member nations to stop violating E.U. laws. It was amended so that all E.U. can do is issue strong rebukes, which was what they were previously allowed to do.

Govt will say "Brexit done" but then absolutely nothing will change.

Anyone from EU will be able to come to UK and work just like before. When questioned it will be just like when they got around to asking the Bobbies why they keep working with rape gangs and arresting parents instead of rapists, and it will be exact same "yes, we'll be looking into that, and moving forward let me assure you....etc".

Does anyone have plans for 29th March? I'm buying myself a t-shirt with a huge Union Jack on it and going to Spoons to get shitfaced while making anti-German chants

More like Brexit will be delayed indefinitely. Eventually, people will forget and stop caring.

>Westerners still fail to realize that they cannot save themselves from Mr. Nosenberg and co. in a (((democratic))) way.
I'm amazed.

Not such a big deal, people don't realise that Brexit was going to lead to a huge rice in immigration.

Attached: 1478669546560.jpg (429x360, 19K)