What was this era like?

What was this era like?

Attached: 6ESNB.jpg (2592x1936, 659K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hn_H5wCd1b0
youtube.com/watch?v=_H4h4iW4vNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whites should never work such shitty jobs

those should be reserved for lesser humans (negroes, hispanics, indians)

What era?

Jesus christ, Americans are whiter than I thought, that's a lot of blondes. Going to have to delete my amerimutt folder out of shame.

Idk, 2008-2013? Not too sure.

Read the signs retard

>Jesus christ, Americans are whiter than I thought, that's a lot of blondes

Look at the menu... Its clearly in Sweden or something

>those should be reserved for lesser humans

No way, compadre. Places like Chick-Fil-A ONLY hire polite, church-going white folk and it instills a killer worth ethic in them. It's the other places that can have the lesser peoples

I sure hope you don't look at the screens in the picture

>Värdemenyer
Abdul-ahmet please...
>ahaha got you ! it was a bait all along !
yikes... you got me real good...

>go to fast food joint with almost entirely black employees
>shit is slow
>order wrong
>have to listen to nigger voice
>go to Chick Fil A
>mostly white employees
>shit is fast
>order right
>dont have to hear nig nogs

It's swedish dumb ass

Yeah but if you ever find a McDonalds or any other fast food place that has white workers, the food is always amazing and quick.
Had a Wendy's near me with not a single nigger or spics and I never had a complaint. Drove by a closer one to about the shit service darkies are known for.

Why are you eating fast food in the first place?

Fast food is for NON WHITES ONLY, faggot

There is a lot more diversity behind the counter these days. But they've started replacing them with those order lcd screens now.

>implying a grilled chicken sandwich is bad
rake when

I'm allowed to indulge after a month of fasting and working out you leaf nigger.
Go buy some chicken breasts for $40

So the 56% meme is really true, you guys aren't white at all

>those should be reserved for lesser humans (negroes, hispanics, indians)
no. that's the globalist's trick. it's a fine job for teenagers, robots, and the old people memers that "just want to get out of the house"

Yeah and i bet you only eat shit you hunt and kill
Everything is fast food these days m8

>I want niggers to fuck with my food.
Just stop.

>Doesn't know about the white havens of Culver's and Chick-fil-A
Rake is coming

Attached: culvers-johnson-creek.jpg (614x491, 65K)

you're in the same boat retard

Attached: 1542096304746.png (1796x1078, 2.43M)

Kiketanor.
Sage the communist.

Based Culversposter

Nobody spat in you’re big max, no fighting. Staff were pleasant.
Usual when nonniggers around

Well i was in afghanistan for most of it, so it was pretty dope.

Attached: 1550640007832.gif (500x282, 458K)

>What was this era like?

Attached: funwblacks63-haveityourway.webm (480x270, 2.95M)

Attached: funwblacks873-sheboons-destroy-McDonalds.webm (480x852, 2.06M)

it was a different time
nothing to do with demographics

Attached: funwblacks945-Tyrone-at-McDonalds-gets-tazed-by-woman-cop.webm (406x720, 2.74M)

And this is why the west is dying. Here in Japan, Japanese do all the jobs (although this is decreasing due to birthrates and vhinese/vietnamese/phillipense coming). So even basic burger jobs have a high competency level. It is very satisfying and everything works well.

a wild shebon appears.

>a wild shebon appears.

Attached: funwblacks241-muh-McOrder-wait.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

förlorad generation

I want to keep arguing with you leaf, where'd you go pal?

all those girls have black boyfriends that sit at home all day smoking weed and playing ps4

Not as good as this era.
inb4 wtf is burger chef not experiencing the best hamburger place in the world and no hardees isn't the same
youtu.be/Hn_H5wCd1b0

big if true
really miss 2015 era

holy shit i want to go back
white women are by *far* the most race-loyal. go away, saul

Thats only 5 years ago. Last year the local mcdonald got robbed by afghan rapefugees. I dont know what went down during that robbery, but all of the swedish girls quit. The restaurant is now staffed by an arab manager and afghan men.

This is what happens in countries where companies aren't allowed to outsource labor to machines if they want to do business in them.

H O N O R A R Y
don't change

yea just import millions of muslims, africans and hispanics to run all your service sector jobs

>>go to fast food joint with almost entirely black employees
I drove through Florida, alabama, missisippi and new orleans. I dindt see a single white person working, before checking in at the Hotel in the french quarter.

Based Jap.
I want to visit, but I know you don't want us there so I'll stay away.
Do you think the younger generation in Japan will cave into the Jews? I fear that once the Jap boomers die, Japan will fall to the same fate as other western countries.

>yea just import millions of muslims, africans and hispanics to run all your service sector jobs

Attached: funwblacks913-McDonalds-shooting-inside.webm (640x360, 1.59M)

That part of America is particularly dark. The entire gulf coast, except for some white enclaves. Where I live all the illegals work at McDonald’s and the niggers work at Taco Bell. Idk why that is, you would think that illegal Mexicans would rather make fake Mexican food instead of burgers.

Well that’s because you have Japanese people to work with. If you guys were stuck with hordes of niggers, Mexicans, and Somalians like us then things would be shit.

How many did you kill, user? I wish I had joined but now there isn't shit going on. I missed my chance(07-12ish)

>What was this era like?
Pretty dope, but people like me were called fearmongerers and racists.

What are you called now?

Just racists. The NPC is real

They'll be saying "He was right" in 10 years time

Imagine how good that food must taste without any spics or niggers to ruin it.

Most of those girls have dyed hair. You can see their roots

It sucks, but it's also easy to avoid for the most part.

>They'll be saying "He was right" in 10 years time
I guess you have a lot to learn about "the people" then. They are never wrong, there is no redemption to be had. If nazie aliens took power and enforced their values on "the people" They would instantly forget the last century and claime they were good nazies all along.

Needs sound.

Here is our equivalent: the Leb
youtube.com/watch?v=_H4h4iW4vNU

Based nip

ehhh dude no, I'd rather have white teens and young adults preparing my fast food. Lots of nigs don't even realize they need to wash their dick and ass.

>being the only guy surrounded by 12+ sweaty, greasy, possibly menstruating late teen/early 20s girls
imagine the smell

Attached: 1519624828714.jpg (1064x800, 213K)

Holy fuck. I am so glad I dont live near blacks anymore.

fries and bigmacs, thats it

what if their cycles all sync and they form one huge blonde ball of fury?

Attached: 1523249072434.png (646x595, 304K)

in 1994 you could go to a McDonalds and it would be full of white families of 4-5 (always 2 parents) eating, talking, and playing with their toys from happy meals.

bump

lmao, this was actually a good post. well done

>whites should never work such shitty jobs
yeah we should import a bunch of shitskin beaners who don't speak english to do it! that'll be great!

oh wait...

must have been nice to live where you did, asshole. not every town in the US was so lucky.

>Idk, 2008-2013?
only political nerds were political. only tech nerds were techies. neither of these crossed very often. except here.

Imagine being able to be friends with someone and not knowing or caring about their politics...

see all that food sitting in boxes on the warmer? Every single meal given to each customer has been sitting there for at least an hour. The food was horrible.

We all got to start somewhere. It's forgivable if they are teenages & just starting to gain experience. I doubt most of the girls will be there for very long. Chances are they are going to school to obtain better jobs

But ya see, that requires that we have shitskins living among us. This is not ideal. Not to mention, they're always the ones to fuck up your order, take a long time to get your food, and give you shitty attitudes.

Wow, that looks like heaven. I wouldn't stop smiling if I was there. Too much goodness.

Bait post to make us all seem like racists. Saged

Town being the keyword. urban life is for niggers

Served them well.

JUDEN

>Imagine the smell
>Fish-o-filet

you don't have a license to look at screens do you britbong

>this era
You mean last Thursday afternoon?