SIX MILLION ! SIX MILLION JEWS WERE SLAUGHTERED BY THOSE GERMAN PIGS ! THE GREATEST HOMOCIDE IN THE HUMAN HISTORY ! IN...

SIX MILLION ! SIX MILLION JEWS WERE SLAUGHTERED BY THOSE GERMAN PIGS ! THE GREATEST HOMOCIDE IN THE HUMAN HISTORY ! IN SIGN OF APPRECIATION AND COMPASSION FOR OUR JEWISH FRIENDS, SIX MILLION MEN FROM EACH COUNTRY SHOULD OFFER TO CIRCUMSCRISE THEMSELVES TO THE NEAREST RABBI IN THEIR AREA !

ME, NIHIL SINE DEO AND ALL THE OTHER ROMANIAN LEGIONNAIRE PARTY MEMBERS ALLREADY CIRCUMSCRISED OURSELVES !

Attached: Flag-Pins-Romania-Israel.jpg (400x320, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Terror_(Hungary)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HIDF niggers

Attached: HIDF.jpg (788x527, 92K)

DAS RITE!

Attached: fitting.png (1125x873, 708K)

DAS RITE!

Attached: 1549285491115.jpg (1024x684, 67K)

Why were Romanians busy with sucking Jewish cocks while Hungarians were BTFO'ing Jewish Bolsheviks?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Terror_(Hungary)

Attached: pronaypa_large.jpg (293x480, 127K)

>Salut Iohanis, I just got home from America Iohannis and I must admit that the Amerimutt meme is indeed true, you have no idea how bad things really are.

Attached: 676845.jpg (538x332, 27K)

You're obviously not a statistician.

Attached: Acknowledgment.gif (400x298, 1.83M)

Yet there are way more important questions like, why did the whole South of Europe let us fight the Turk by ourselves? or why did the Huns side with them just to end up getting impaled along?

>ROMANIAN LEGIONNAIRE PARTY

Attached: 15479144509668.jpg (640x548, 114K)

Attached: 1550167741303.jpg (1663x1247, 267K)

nope

Attached: Hollerith Bunker - IBM ww2.jpg (600x577, 130K)

Attached: descărcare.png (207x243, 14K)

Can't argue with double gets, cool picture though faggot I'm sure you created such art yourself.

Attached: 675437.jpg (1000x1000, 131K)

>homo
You said it, pal.

Nice thumbnail.

It's a picture for little yellow mongoloids

SZÉKELY AUTONÓMIA !

Attached: 1550874042228.png (640x491, 542K)

Well that's not very polite.

Attached: 547.jpg (650x624, 61K)

>having this low-life

Attached: 1545698558186.jpg (466x700, 108K)

>Danish education ladies and gentlemen

You know in 1919 Romanian Army ended soviet regime from Hungary right?

ALL HUNGARIANS ARE CIRCUMSCRISED BY DEFAULT WHEN THEY BORN, IT'S IN THE TRIANON !

based nihil

Nice picture, mind if I cum on it?

Attached: unknown.png (698x527, 515K)

reminder, OP is not the true Nihil, but a filthy doppelganging kike.

Attached: 1547595192134.png (5168x6488, 2.87M)

OP is not the real Nihil, and we did fight against Bolsheviks and saved Hungary from them.

Attached: 1543956775143.png (4209x2217, 3.76M)

By those German Pig Farmers. Ftfy user. They slaughtered the pigs like caesars legions and were comprised of farmers not the urban pigs of tall towers

dude, you do realize you talk to a doppelganger right? he is NOT the real one. see:

Don't disrespect my flag, libshit subhuman scum

the true Nihil will be back in a few days since he got banned for 3 days and a doppe ganger celebrated it on Kraut/pol/. in the mean time, lets make the kikes kvetch again by posting his redpilled OCs.

Attached: 1543970653288.png (2508x1796, 668K)

he is not the real Nihil anyway, just a faker, see: because this is not something new.

Romanians are subhuman part shitalonig part turkarmenoid part gypsy abbo goblins.

Basically bleached negroids just like the jews
Fuck them

make the kikes kvetch and post OCs made by the true NSD.

Attached: 1543461935656.png (2648x2608, 390K)

Attached: 1547430015006.jpg (3112x2188, 1.28M)

Attached: 1545252511826.png (3472x2956, 602K)

Fuck you britfag i fuck you in the ass and then i stick my cock full of your own shit in your mouth !

Attached: 1549618897236.png (3552x4400, 469K)

Attached: 1547906558502.png (1292x620, 599K)

>Someone killed Jews
Good.

you do realize OP is a doppelganger sent to ruin the real Nihil's reputation right? see:

Attached: wowbrah.gif (210x118, 2.02M)

OP is not the true Nihil,, but a doppelganger, see: so you would not fall for kike baits anymore. OP is a kike sent to ruin a based Dacian's reputation.

Attached: 1549791240141.jpg (5696x4584, 3.88M)

The truth about the "six million"

by Jim Stone

Here is the real deal behind why the Jews want the six million number to stick in the public concience. This is information I picked up during my experience with the Jewish community.
Jewish scriptures have in them a foretelling of an enormous holocaust, in which six million Jews will die. They want to avoid this at all cost. In conjunction with this prophecy, the Jews also believe that you can affect outcomes and fool prophets who see into the future, by seeding the public conscience with lies. If enough people believe any lie, they believe that any prophet that looks forward will see public perception and record it as if it really happened, true or not.

The six million figure has been thrown about many times before Hitler, where many Jewish owned papers in the past published that six million Jews died for reasons other than Hitler. You have probably seen these posted before. None of them stuck.
I had an uncle who actually freed the prison camps. He said they had orders not to throw people candy bars because if they got any food that strong after starving for so long, it would kill them. He said the big problem was starvation because the allies cut off Hitler's supply chain and there was no food for anyone. He said they did not realize there were gas chambers and that "they must have discovered them later" because it was not any sort of theme when they liberated the camps. The big issue was starvation, and that they had to start all the prisoners on very mild foods until their systems could handle more.

Un adevarat patriot!

Attached: bazat.gif (351x267, 3.81M)

The six million figure has been thrown about many times before Hitler, where many Jewish owned papers in the past published that six million Jews died for reasons other than Hitler. You have probably seen these posted before. None of them stuck.
I had an uncle who actually freed the prison camps. He said they had orders not to throw people candy bars because if they got any food that strong after starving for so long, it would kill them. He said the big problem was starvation because the allies cut off Hitler's supply chain and there was no food for anyone. He said they did not realize there were gas chambers and that "they must have discovered them later" because it was not any sort of theme when they liberated the camps. The big issue was starvation, and that they had to start all the prisoners on very mild foods until their systems could handle more.

The "six million died in gas chambers" figure became implanted later, when Jews finally got a stranglehold on the media and other forms of information. And they quickly discovered that victim status afforded them by having the public believe it opens a gate through which they can in turn victimize, subvert, and take advantage of anyone via the sympathy they get.

Islam has the same prophecy about a massive Jewish kill off. It does not mention the number six million, but it explains that the Jews corrupted the world so badly and got all people so angry with them that they became hunted, and "even the rocks would speak, to reveal there was a Jew hiding behind them". This is one step before the return of Jesus (who Muslims actually believe in, this happens before his thousand year reign on earth.) This prophecy is still in place - a prediction of what will happen in the future. And it is very important to note that 5G technology is supposed to be able to connect with "smart dust", which is basically nanotech microprocessors that are thrown everywhere as dust, to monitor everything in the environment. If the Jews lose control of their current tyranny, smart dust is exactly how the Islamic prophecy of "every stone speaking to reveal hiding Jews" would actually come to pass. The kill off is supposed to be total.
At any rate, the bottom line is that the Jews honestly believe that they can affect the future by implanting lies, and having the lies become reality. And it does not even need to be a lie, it can be a hope, or aspiration - planted in the public concience completely, and they believe that will steer perceptions well enough to fool the prophets of the past. They do not want "six million" deaths happening at any point ever, who could blame them? But they are missing the point - if they don't want an enormous number of deaths in their community, they ought to behave in a way that won't cause it to happen. There they fail enormously.

To the Oven,kike

Attached: 858587587598750.png (458x438, 250K)

Dragnea himself is a crypto jew. i noticed a lot of pro-Dragnea shilling lately on Jow Forums. why is that? are you trying to ruin all political threads with your shitposts? the doppelganger with the !HEBnLtZvfo hijacked and ruined /rg/ and kept posting about Dragnea too. you fucking faggots probably have a discord where you coordinate your raids against Romanians.

you talk to a doppelganger, see: for further info about it. we all know it now.

Attached: 1548154349863.png (1776x6192, 1.26M)

six million six million six million. How many jews live in US? Six million. How many jews live in Israel? Six million. How many jews died in holohoax? Six million. Six million six million. Fucking weird occult number. How many will die in future? Six fucking million. Happiest day the earth will ever see.

why should we care about talmudian moneygrubbers being killed when the world didn't care about Christian Greeks, Assyrians and Armenians being murdered en masse by turkroaches?begone, jew!

he stole a Romanians name, see: and he does it to ruin his reputation.

he is a jew, and stole the name of a Romanian, see:

>greatest homicide in history
is this why we aren't taught about any other mass killing? wooo amazing

Rom*nians are dark excrements descendants of pajeets while Hungarians are White Slavs, no discussion

both of you faggots should show your flags, and OP must stop stealing other people's names, see: for info.

Attached: 1547441653576.jpg (4352x2456, 1.55M)

Haha!
Yes!
Laugh while you can goyim!

Attached: D867DF6B-7250-4F4D-B20B-8DFCF8D6B877.jpg (257x196, 7K)

memeflags like you and OP are cancer, the true Nihil hates you bastard because he knows you are kikes. you really think no other Romanian would fight alongside him?

Attached: 1547428494012.jpg (820x1024, 246K)