Trump planning to assfuck Hollywood

I have a mutual acquaintance with Eric Trump in real estate. According to him, Trump's considering adding a hefty tax penalty to all television and movies filmed outside the US.

A single television show employs around 200 people which means thousands of jobs are being sent to Canada and elsewhere that should be given to our own people. Studios do this to exploit the tax incentives offered by other countries. Trump believes taxing them will disincentivize the practice.

Trump finally fucking with Hollywood will be a glorious sight to behold.

Attached: God-Emperor-Trump.png (608x576, 558K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KtUygZOGo4
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1961
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sweet! Those hollywood degenerates deserve it

Attached: trump trumped a jew.png (618x685, 480K)

He's got nothing to lose. Hollywood loathes him anyway.

do it they might actually start making good movies again instead of the crap sjw fest with blue sky beams

Makes sense, they like to film in exotic locales for human trafficking purpose. Easier to get pick-up and delivery to some weirdo country with a corrupt governor you can bribe for super cheap.

That's why they wanted Stacey Abrams to win so badly in Georgia...a LOT of filming has moved to the Atlanta area and a semi-retarded minority governor is the perfect target for Heeb manipulation.

He can plan all he wants but doesn't have the political skill to get shit passed

open your eyes you dumb idiot trump isn't going to do shit he is the most jewish president America ever had

They also do it because there's cheap labor and tax rebates in certain countries. They're greedy bastards. They don't care that they're fucking over Americans if it means it'll make them richer.

Trump has been zogged for decades.
You're a fool if you really think he's doing it to "outjew the Jew"
His son in law is considered the Jewish Messiah in Israel.

Attached: JNF TRUMP PLAQUE.jpg (1200x1600, 313K)

>you dumb idiot t
You know there was a time when the shills had an education. They could make an argument. They could hide. They were good. I can't imagine where they find you faggots. It says a lot about how far they have fallen.

Attached: c482fbd1d684a00c5539349680626af6116fe79fe3de0d0fac00c49b3b8f37de.jpg (1784x1443, 297K)

He's not taking on Israeli. A lot of Hollywood doesn't even support Israel even when they're Jewish

youtube.com/watch?v=6KtUygZOGo4

As long as Jews run Hollywood, there will be SJW bullshit in everything you watch. It's almost impossible to escape.

Mass media and mainstream news are inherently globalist, Kushner and Netanyahu would surely convince him not to impose such a thing. CIA running their propaganda ops on TV would still get money under the table to operate.

Hollywood's a cesspool.
What he really needs to do is break up the distribution monopoly the Jews have on entertainment.

This.
What the fuck, man?
Where's the challenge, anymore?

Its easy to do, create an app with streaming content

Attached: 4542085F-8B49-43C4-8831-DF7C81B23CCE.png (750x284, 242K)

So he's going to deal with companies avoiding tax by taxing them even more? Their accountants will just find a way around that as well.

I have a business partner that fly fishes with Don jr and your a lying sack of shit.

t. nyer

>my dad works for nintendo post
>everyone buys it
BABY BOOMERS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEE-

I haven't paid to see a movie in years. You can find anything online streaming for free. No need to throw anymore money a greedy Jews

If he really wanted to make a dent, ten pic-related.

Attached: Treat Invaders Like Invaders.png (1189x408, 146K)

This. Distribution is the problem. RICO act could crash the entire (((system))). Fed did it when the Italians tried it. They do it now guess whose grip on movies finally gets broken.

you think putting a tax on millionaire pedophiles and rapists is justice? you dumb fuck.

>fucking with Hollywood

Hollywood tax accounting in the movie studios ensures the studios pay no income taxes on their blockbuster movies.

It's a move in the right direction at least.

>RICO act could crash the entire (((system))).
RICO could also take out a huge chunk of the Tech industry -- law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1961 -- take a look at labor-contracting and all the citizenship/naturalization stuff.

>Distribution is the problem. RICO act could crash the entire (((system))).

Sounds promising. Can you elaborate on this?