This is from Russian TV

This is from Russian TV

twitter.com/tvrussia1/status/1099707490487418881

Attached: 1551043536347.jpg (1200x750, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xSUhkLnblW4
youtube.com/watch?v=pt5Uo9L0tbQ
latimes.com/world/africa/la-fg-russia-africans-20141102-story.html
liveleak.com/view?i=f89_1384544405
polygraph.info/a/fact-check-russia-mh17-eu/29326204.html
newsweek.com/russia-admits-video-game-footage-prove-us-helping-isis-syria-new-evidence-711481
uk.reuters.com/article/russia-putin-crimea/putin-admits-russian-forces-were-deployed-to-crimea-idUKL6N0N921H20140417
cbsnews.com/news/russia-blames-israel-plane-shot-down-syria-missile-ilyushin-20-surveillance-plane-latakia/
thedailybeast.com/putin-claimed-his-hypersonic-missiles-were-invincible-then-he-jailed-the-developers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: X51A-Waverider.jpg (800x532, 53K)

HOLY SHIT THEY'RE GONNA BOMB BOISE AND DENVER FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: 1548591888533.jpg (657x527, 53K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xSUhkLnblW4

Based Russia, destroy the epicenter of degeneracy

Attached: B7822F99-FBF7-4515-BC3A-250E972E9689.jpg (400x401, 35K)

that might be Vegas but it's definitely not Denver (not that either would be a huge loss except to Mexicans)

>Based Russia, destroy the epicenter of degeneracy

Why do you hate Ural so much?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 14K)

We just had this thread 30 minutes ago, Boris.

WHY ARE YOU MONGOL MIXED MONGRELS SO HOSTILE?
WHY DO YOU INVEST SO MUCH IN ARMY?
WHY DO YOU THINK YOUR MEXICAN-TIER THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE ECONOMY IS WORTH DEFENDING LIKE THIS?

Russian army

Muslims humiliate Russian soldiers

youtube.com/watch?v=pt5Uo9L0tbQ

lol America has weapons and black technology no other Nation can even dream of. Bitcoin, for example, was created in the early 90's by NSA and spread by the CIA. When the public learns of some new piece of technology or science it's only after it has existed at least 10 years. Russia tries some shit with America and we will completely obliterate that shithole.

>WHY ARE YOU MONGOL MIXED MONGRELS SO HOSTILE?

Because you don't deserve to witness our new Russian world order

>WHY DO YOU INVEST SO MUCH IN ARMY?

Because there is so many niggers to kill

>WHY DO YOU THINK YOUR MEXICAN-TIER THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE ECONOMY IS WORTH DEFENDING LIKE THIS?

Yes it is

It's middle of nowhere between Arizona and Utah.. Makes it even funnier.

We don't descend from Mongols even for 0.2% part though

Attached: 1549742760706.png (931x760, 22K)

I did not have time for that thread, John

Attached: 89078.jpg (255x186, 33K)

so they could destroy commiefornia... PLEASE RUSSIA NUKE US KILL THE COMMIEFORNIANS

Prepare your butts, mutts. Payback for Hiroshima and Nagasaki is coming.

Attached: kek.jpg (239x239, 16K)

my roommate was trying to tell me that we would survive a nuclear exchange with russia
we live in the bronx, within view of manhattan
ivan pls no kill us

I always see people shitting on Russians for being mixed with mongols and I don't see why its such a bad thing lol? Just increases genetic diversity.

No one will survive nuclear exchange with Russia, not even Russia. No point worrying about it.

Russia must be nuked for the lulz.

the rocket does not even exist, same with generation 5 planes
its all russian propaganda

nice cardboard

fuckin do it already

"The core fighting element of the army consists of three brigades: 11th Airmobile Brigade, 13th Light Brigade and 43rd Mechanized Brigade. The number of full-time professional personnel is 22,000"

Wonder how long 22,000 Netherlands troops would last in a nuclear war.

>What is one nuke.

why the fuck are you dumb russkies trying to bomb Idaho??

nukes

Do it, cyka! I am tired of Earth.

oh i'm well aware, i wouldn't live here if i couldn't handle that fact. my roommate's denial was kind of astounding but he's also a permanently butthurt ukrainian

Attached: 0-9.jpg (259x226, 45K)

At least they removed the USAF logo this time.

Most of the land based nukes are in the great plains though

ITT: so much mutthurt

Attached: 1469924364995.png (333x293, 14K)

The fact is Russia is a regional power with a vastly outdated nuclear arsenal. They are attempting to show off these new weapon platforms but in reality they do not have the economic capability to field such systems.

The US/UK and NATO have a first strike nuclear capability with Trident D5 SLBMs, by the time their HIV ridden alcoholic officers have got their launch codes we will have sunk their decrepit subs, shot down any air worthy bombers they manage to scramble and used special forces to destroy their mobile launchers in Siberia.

Attached: 1534169184344.jpg (380x394, 14K)

eating dogshit will increase your diet diversity, why are you not doing it?

We don't have Mongol admixture, only farther North/East have little Asian from Finno-Ugric tribes
But even those North/East groups cluster with Euros and close to Estonians/Balts unlike Finns which have bottleneck/inbreeding effect

Attached: 1549535561095.png (1189x542, 91K)

Guess yo Butlerplan is fucked whiteboi. Yous gots to live with us now

>Not destroying California's coast.
Putin....just...

imagine thinking this would ever work
we don't even have any km in america

If Russians take over the first people to die would be niggers. Guaranteed

I don't know if you know this yet but no one like niggers in Russia.

latimes.com/world/africa/la-fg-russia-africans-20141102-story.html

liveleak.com/view?i=f89_1384544405

This. Hurry the fuck up. Putin is always just big talk, tho; always. His fucking planes get shot down by roaches and he just cries.

Civilian militias would mop them up before a conventional forces needed to lol.

kek american bases of decision making would be wiped out in 5 minutes

it's not even funny how fucked weimerica is

>Not Nuking the Cali coast

what a shame

Bring it on faggot you want to see your country turn into Borscht?

Attached: 1548907174402.webm (640x640, 1.79M)

>implying the Russians wouldn't supply nogs with RPGs and PKMS via air drop to keep the US down and out for the rest of time if they got the chance

Please send bomb to LA, San Francisco, and Sacramento.

We will be grateful for that. PLEASE

Oh, I didn't realize you were the commander of the nuclear forces.

No, damn redneck

You know what they say, better inbred than a russian.

:^)

Russia is Mexico with nukes.

it's widely known where they are, stupid leaf. There's even maps!

It doesn't matter though, land based ICBM's are only one part of the nuclear arsenal. The real threat are the nuclear submarines.

>It was on state-owned TV
>seems legit
Remember when Russia clumsily used google maps to falsely claim Ukraine shot down MH-17 even though Dutch investigators have irrefutable evidence it was a Russian Buk-21 missile? Putin lied of course.
polygraph.info/a/fact-check-russia-mh17-eu/29326204.html

Remember when Russia's Ministry of D̶e̶f̶e̶n̶s̶e̶ Lies used screen shots from a video game to falsely claim the US was helping ISIS in Syria?
newsweek.com/russia-admits-video-game-footage-prove-us-helping-isis-syria-new-evidence-711481

Remember when Putin claimed no Russian troops had been deployed to Crimea, only later to admit it because Russian troops were taking GPS-tracked selfies on their smartphones?
uk.reuters.com/article/russia-putin-crimea/putin-admits-russian-forces-were-deployed-to-crimea-idUKL6N0N921H20140417

Remember when Syrian forces shot down a Russian cargo jet, then lied about it and said that Israel shot down the jet?
cbsnews.com/news/russia-blames-israel-plane-shot-down-syria-missile-ilyushin-20-surveillance-plane-latakia/

Remember when Russia falsely claimed they had hypersonic missiles, then the government suddenly jailed all the developers because they didn't really have hypersonic missiles?
thedailybeast.com/putin-claimed-his-hypersonic-missiles-were-invincible-then-he-jailed-the-developers

Russians are natural born liars, thieves, cheats and grifters. That's why everybody would rather have nogs than slavs.

They're going to bomb Idaho and Nevada? What did potato and sand do to deserve this?

>That's why everybody would rather have nogs than slavs.

I can't tell whether you're taking the piss or not?

I would rather have actual niggers from africa than amerimutts desu

no redneck. they are cancer that destroy this great state in the world.

tiny dicked russians cant compete with big american dick so they do this to compensate

Attached: image.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

>We don't have Mongol admixture

Oh here we go again

Attached: 15508540348250.png (1059x388, 573K)

Some Russians are actual descendants of the ancient Hyboreans who themselves were the descendants of the Nordic White aliens coming down to Earth, partying, drinking a ton of alcohol and then fucking a ton of Nord women up in da North.

True story. If you got a special uber rare light eye color type (it aint blue you savage hominid monkey bloods), you have alien dna in you.
Grey eyes is one of the eye color types.

It stings doesn't it. At least my country has a clear conscience.

Attached: 211121.png (430x494, 251K)

How is it the Russians fault when Putin is lying? Most educated Russians know it's propaganda. There is just a shitton of Russians not knowing much about how the internet works. A lot of them just get their information from state media. Communism thought people to be obedient.
But people born and raised in middle class families or in the west are not like that.

>2k19
>there is still no option to upload 4 images at once

Attached: 15431064102380.jpg (310x385, 40K)

just because you do, doesn't mean everyone else does

>mom, tell them!

Attached: 5c5d8349fae3.jpg (600x421, 23K)

>just because you do, doesn't mean everyone else does

Attached: 15431096608300.png (998x530, 382K)

That's Vegas you retard

Putinlet played a little too much Call of Duty. Will stand back and yell at the hornets nest that is US and NATO but not dare to throw a rock at it.

Attached: 270px-Russia_sbor_2016_(6).jpg (270x307, 18K)

Why would they want to bomb Boise, bros
I don't want to get irradiated

>2019
>don't sit on 2ch-mailru.hk

>pls don't embarass us, they still believe we are white

shownigger, pls

Attached: 15428627911061.jpg (500x391, 208K)

>handful of images of people with mongol features
>this is proof that everyone is of mongol

>cohesive and organized charts/data
>"lol wat?"

you're one delusional churka

inb4 another picture of a mongol person with my post in greentext

>you're one delusional churka

Attached: CwQJIcOStRY.jpg (897x771, 164K)

>I can't tell whether you're taking the piss or not?
Straight up. Anybody who has ever had to deal with a Russian has been sorry they did.

U dumbass butt turd chimpblood aspies can't even scratch your asses to add two plus two and figure some basic shit out. Keep whining and bitching about ayy lmao pics n shiet and when someone does the most obvious soft disclosure right in your face and you autistic spergoloids can't even figure it out.

Now tell me, does this look like a certain type of russian or what?

Attached: 3172711139087145.jpg (600x320, 84K)

>REEE THEY ARE NOT RUSSIANS!

Attached: Cy05gF1WQAAE-Vu.jpg (1200x567, 147K)

>tfw placer county
Fuck.

Attached: 1479978202964.jpg (600x544, 90K)

those aren't even mongol looking people
just proves you're a churka or a liberashka ;)
go back to sosach you lil bitch

Could you just turn my state (California) into a nuclear wasteland? Thanks.

Wrong picture, sorry

Attached: amrNKJe.jpg (1057x947, 166K)

>How is it the Russians fault
Would you go so far as to claim there are no Russians on /pool/ hiding behind VPNs and memeflags to spread hourly political disinformation?

You know they shut down your plane and killed 300 people not a long time ago right? You fucking cuck.

>those aren't even mongol looking people
>just proves you're a churka or a liberashka ;)
>go back to sosach you lil bitch

Attached: 15499978530140.jpg (453x604, 47K)

Cringe, but at least you know what's up

Why is everyone so obsessed with us

No? But tell me, what has a guy living in a village in Siberia anything to do with political propaganda?

Pretty sure I saw one of these the day Trump met with Putin in Helsinki. I had anons from russia and Baltic saying they saw something too.

Real impressive stuff, it looks like a meteorite, except cleaner. And not nearly as bright though still bright enough to observe in flight in the second or two it passes overhead.

someone convert it to webm

>nuke the grand canyon
what did they mean by this?

Attached: methode_sundaytimes_prodmigration_web_bin_4901cf01-d99f-442b-b1c4-41b28229e26e.jpg (1200x800, 92K)

Attached: 15495861221200.jpg (688x500, 40K)

>Meanwhile nothing will happen to Russia
Take your shot, Sergei.

Attached: b2 bomber.jpg (4288x2848, 856K)

Light eye color and pale skin is an adaptation to short photoperiods and high-albedo snow.

Equatorial cultures all have brown eyes to adapt to long photoperiods and low-albedo dirt.

i look a lot like navalny, and have mongol, turk, AND italian admixture.

It's Fort Creek and another military base.

Why are the nuking Vegas and Boise?

Do it nigger

Attached: D0ItKAaWoAAw09E.jpg (306x650, 31K)

>Trump met with Putin in Helsinki.
Did you ever such a shameful display by an American president blatantly sucking Putin's cock on a world stage? I changed my voter registration the next day from GOP to No Party Affiliated.