Pandering to Niggers

Why do politicians, celebrities, and white people shamelessly pander to niggers every chance they get? Black Panther is up for Best Picture at the (((Oscars))) and everyone knows it was a shitty, average-at-best superhero movie. Why do people allow such obvious bullshit?

Attached: EE2142E6-334F-4F98-9584-12C030E1614D.jpg (300x450, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hNCmb-4oXJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers are only 13% of the US population. We don’t even need them, and nobody has to care what they think. Why do we expend so much energy on pleasing these pavement apes?

Define "every chance they get".

Easy to please a simple mind. We wuz kangs = rake in the shekels from the gargantuan negro population the USA has.

Niglets dig brown superdudes

50% of the white population make themselves feel better by being pro-black-causes. Heaven forbid someone should call them a racist *shudder*

Because everyone realises niggers are inferior, but liberals only realise it subconsciously, which exhibits itself through white guilt.

>Liberals are too out-of-touch to realize they're promoting a movie about a superhero defending an ethnostate

Attached: images (13).jpg (248x203, 4K)

>niggers and women spend more of their money on nonsense
>niggers and women more prone to falling for advertising and other propaganda
>propaganda targets niggers and women
it's not fucking rocket science

The movie was above average but this guy in particular just has the face of a guy who think's he's better than anything he is a part of

Blacks are the secret nuclear power race, the knowledge of blacks were stolen from them, but now in accelerated rate, they are finding out about their royal history, past and future.

Blacks will soon be fully concious of their power, what where stolen from them etc. Notice how many women make excuses for blacks, and how many white women are beginning to have sex with blacks, and want black immigrants, women date blacks even if they risk getting murdered for it. Why?

Because women always date alphas and make excuses for their behavior, rules are only for betas. White women know there is a global paradigm shift, the blacks will take over this world as rulers, so they start to breed with them. Politicians are afraid of the black wrath and is doing everything to accomadate to the soon to be new rulers.

Attached: White Arrogance.webm (360x640, 1.43M)

Wrong. They support Blacks rights to have an ethno-state, but oppose whites attempting to have that

>Blacks being anything more than niggers
>Sweden flag

Attached: 1550237680427.jpg (300x300, 27K)

And I'm sure that hypocrisy will go over well with the general public, Sven.

At least your flag checks out.

I am not sure if everyone else noticed or saw it the way I did. It shows a nation that created an ethno-state in the midst of one of the most violent places on earth. Built huge defenses to protect themselves from everyone else who were, coincidentally, nowhere near as advanced in any manner as them. They completely ignored the suffering of the neighbors and instead chose to try to help people in the primitive U.S. because the people with the same skin color there had suffered the most of all people of that skin color. Can anyone guess what nation this could possibly be?
Then there is the forced low expectations placed upon the blacks starring in the movie. A super advanced race of people, when interrupted by an outsider, was hooted at like a monkey and called a colonizer. In fact all the groups of Wakanda took Animals to represent them. Low expectations. Wouldn't a superior race be able to converse with words in a way to shut down the outsider rather than acting the damned fool?

It's not about "hypocrisy", they only pretend to believe in equality to level white hegemony, to later help install black supremacy. The general public will support and submit to the new rulers of the world. Even if they don't want to, they have no option, the black race has begun to activate. The black race will have 2.5 billion members atleast by 2050, and they will all go straight for Europe.

Even as a minority 10 years ago, blacks dominate the streets, music, culture, women. When blacks become majority, they will own everything, thouroughly. Women talk about "equality" and "sexism" but you know what the real deal is by now. Daughters will willingly submit themselves to be collared sexslaves for black mens harem. "T-thats j-just cuck fantasies!"

Really? Thats what they said about the "rumours" of attractive girls dating and having sex with blacks 10 years ago. Today everyone know its real, plenty of white girls twerking on black men and dating them. You call it "clown world"? White daughters submitting to black mens sex harem WILL BE A REAL CONCEPT within 15 years. You complain about the world right now? Your fragile mind wont be able to handle what is going to happen. Anyone screencapping this will consider this message be time-travel tier.

Attached: beat the whites.webm (268x480, 1.26M)

At least we don't need to pamper to the negroes like we need the jews

SEEEEEEEEEETHING. You gonna seethe more when Captain Marvel hits a billion. TIMES UP white boi.

Attached: CaptainMarvelWallpaperCell2HD.png (900x1600, 1.89M)

>pulling out a charge move when going against a giant ape

He's right

What a based ass Swedish poster. I knew I liked your people. You will be spared, and only have to take BBC twice a week.

you're literally jewish
(((captcha))) literally just made me solve 18 puzzles to post this, kike, faggot

Bohemian Rhapsody was 100x more mediocre than Black Panther but I don't see you bitching about that.

You're a faggot for actually caring about the Oscars. Sage.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT QUANG, YOU MEEAN 600 HERNDERD BILLION. YEAAAAAAH!
WHO SEEN THE LEPRECHAUN SAY Y'HEA.

how many oscars will this niggers fantasy get

>Why do politicians, celebrities, and white people shamelessly pander to niggers every chance they get?
because it shows what good, moral people they are to give charity to the poor, oppressed, marginalized victims of slavery and segregation. really, it shows how little they think of niggers that they all need their hand outs.

Why are niggers stupid enough to fall for it?

Bohemian Rhapsody was absolute shit. I don't get how it can be nominated.

Black Jewish the deadliest combination. Your future overlord.

Attached: whites_or_jews.png (1194x542, 1.03M)

Get ready white boi because we taking over horror too.

youtube.com/watch?v=hNCmb-4oXJA

Niggers have votes now.

the fuck is that mutt tranny in pink?

Stop, it's always cringey when white bois talk black.

>swedish flag
unsurprising

Affirmative action......mediocrity doesn't cost Hollywood anything

You listened to the Jew black people, how did that turn out?

Attached: Jews.jpg (1600x1250, 388K)

black turnout is the difference between win/loss in many states.

>BLACK WINNER COUNT: 1

>caring about the (((Oscars)))

Checked. I usually just call them niggers.

Movie was average at best. All the action scenes were weak and you know it.

Greatest superhero feat in the movie was Black Panther clawing that tire while he was on the hood of that car.

The main antagonist was working against his own interests, making him a shitty villain.

When you, your family and friends are all hanged, don't complain. You brought it on yourself. You didn't have to live in a white country.

OH NO NO NO NO N NO ONO NONONONONONO

Better not fuck this up WHITEYS.

Attached: 87614A79-C99A-4889-889D-18B2901E2158.png (2048x2048, 168K)

Blacks are stupid but dangerous, so we placate them by giving them shitty awards and recognitions no reasonable person cares about to prevent mass chimpouts and keep society functioning.

I'm white though?