Jewish IQ Myth

Harvard Math 55

>The Harvard University Department of Mathematics describes Math 55 as "probably the most difficult undergraduate math class in the country".

>The final course drop forms are dutifully submitted, finalizing the class roster: 45 percent Jewish, 18 percent Asian, 100 percent male. The tribe has spoken.

thecrimson.com/article/2006/12/6/burden-of-proof-at-1002-am/

Btw, I believe this Only is true for white Ashkanasi Jews, other Jewish populations have the IQ of the people they live among.

Attached: Jewish_Brain.jpg (200x268, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UtXjAaxpI2I
middleeasteye.net/news/most-jews-descended-ancient-turkey-new-study-2107639949
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews run the elite universities and select who gets into Harvard.

Of the greatest 20 mathematicians in history, I don't think any Jew would make the list. Lots of Germans though :)

LOL? Just cause you hate Jews doesn't mean you should like about them. Just in modern time there is,

Grothendieck, Cantor, Von Neumann and many more. Keep being jealous idiot.

>11 students

Nice sample size

even though this is evidently bullshit, check the pentecostals' iq

Cantor might make the top 20. I like his work a lot.

Jews are about 10% of Fields medal winners. I am saying that "Jews are succesful because they are smart" is only part of it. They keep white goys out of the elite universities.

Jews have a monopoly on ivy league administration, they pionered the civil rights back since the beginning so they can be thanked for the intigration, introducing quotas in order to recieve grants fundings etc
.. the jews among every other race practice severe tribalism, whem there is a quota for whites they xount themselves as white conveniently , ashkenazim have a long history of seeking higher education so its easier for them to excel at ivy being famously white. Here is how the ivy league cheat the taxpayers, the jewish administration at all 8 and their introduction of the marxist ideology as part of the 45 declared goals of the communist takeover of america... which is of the protocols of zion..aside from all the the standards of IQ, are etjnocentered around europeans and ashkenazim, noble prize is funded by the rothschilds the bell curve that explains the relationship between race and intellect was written by the jew richard herrnstein...not to mention they own the media and all major banks.. its beneficial to explain the over representarion of jews in top corporate and govt positions with simple intelligence rather then the reality of their nepotism
Https://youtu.be/j4Ez0WDcCVU

But you have already shown that you are unintelligent and not familiar with mathematics or the community in general. So I don't think it would be Jews keeping you out, more so that you just are less intelligent.

did you just respond to your own post?

Ashkenazi are the smartest people, yes?
This is news?

Thats why the jews promote the plagiarist war monger einstein as the most intelligent man or at least he is the standard of high intellect. Jews are great liars.

he probably forgot to use his vpn to keep the thread alive.

It's a biased sample thanks to the anti-white admissions process at these universities. The more elite the institution, the more discriminatory to whites. On aggregate, whites comprise roughly 25% of all ivy league students, while comprising 70% of the qualified student pool. This video is very important to watch. Asians actually have it better than whites when it comes to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=UtXjAaxpI2I

ashkenasi are turkish/greek/persian originally and later mixed with slavs/meds/germans/anglos/scandas when they spread to europe

middleeasteye.net/news/most-jews-descended-ancient-turkey-new-study-2107639949

they need to convert to hellenism or zoroastrianism

> 2019
> joos jewing the statistics and graphs
> expecting the goyim to ignore their tricks
Ooohhhhh joo!

Harvard is a meme school, real STEM ends up at Caltech
Jews make up 60% of Harvard and they only take 45% of spots in a meme class

I was buying this meme... but every jew isnt actually a fucking genius.
They are just the biggest nepotists on the planet.

Not enough jews on the planet for this to explain their success
that is to say there are more white geniuses in america than Jews on the entire planet.
don't even @ me...because You know I'm right.

It's not easy for Asians to get into Harvard. Is it hard for Jewish people as well?

Jews, in the aggregate, aren't using their IQs to do anything good.

and yet
its the "jews" who control the world
its the "jews" who control the money
etc etc etc

motherfuckers are smart.

>Hates jews with a passion, then pissed they won't hire him

Nepotism doesn't require much "smarts"

One thing is for sure, (((they))) constantly feel they need validate their existence.

The only thing you need to know about jews is that they're deceitful, obnoxious cunts. Their IQ is irrelevant.

First you enlarge the picture you want to save before saving it, faggot.