Okay so I tried getting laid because I'm 21 now and it's kinda embarrassing at this point so I went to a bar and tried...

Okay so I tried getting laid because I'm 21 now and it's kinda embarrassing at this point so I went to a bar and tried to spot some drunk woman to get it over with and guess what I didn't find one in the whole 3 hours I was there.
Money thrown down the drain since I felt obliged to get at least a large beer.
I fucking hate this, where's a good place to find drunk promiscuous women? Was it a wrong kind of bar? Are there categories if bars? Help me out here.

Attached: 1546735125572.png (661x570, 137K)

If you're not ugly, get tinder

get a wingman to hit on chicks with, get some numbers then try and organize some dates

>get a wingman
I don't even know what that means really. I've heard the term but I've no idea what they do.

>money thrown down the drain because I was obliged to get at least a large beer
what’s that, like $7?

>Was it a wrong kind of bar?
that, or you were there at the wrong time

>Are there categories of bars?
Is this a serious question?

he’s saying to go with someone else, as social proof, who isn’t going to steal attention from you. are you under a rock?

Clubs are social places. People might be open to meeting someone there, but by and large they go with their friends.

A wingman is your friend, someone to take the pressure off you and whoever you're trying to speak to, who does subtle things to make you look better or seem better in the eyes of the girl you're hitting on.

Basically going to bars and clubs by yourself to pick up is the creepiest thing you can do. Going with some friends, approaching a small group of girls as a small group of guys, is by far the easier and more successful tactic.

Well I don't know of a single person that would do that willingly.
It's not that I don't have friends, but none of them would want to do this and I respect them too much to force them.
>social proof
Proof of what exactly?
>are you under a rock?
Yeah basically.

Meant for Yeah I might as well give up then, no way in hell am I getting more than one person to do this.
The only guy I know that'd be willing is cross-eyed, has awful facial hair that I've been telling him to get rid of for months now and spends his whole free time playing Kenshi, he's really nice and kind but not presentable in the slightest. Is this the kind of company I'm allowed to take? Cause it's all I've got.

>Well I don't know of a single person that would do that willingly.
You don’t know of a single person who would go to a bar with you and just bro it with you? That’s pretty rough. I’m in a situation like that now. You could try getting a female wingman. Bonus points if she a thot, because then she’ll know how to hook you up with one.

Really the main purpose of a wingman isn't so much to make you look better but to make you both look better. The best wingman is your best buddy because girls can pick up on good chemistry between guys. If you two are having fun talking to some girls then they will (almost) inevitably have fun talking to you.

That said, yeah you and any of your friends who you are doing this with need to be presentable. You'll get dismissed out of hand for being ugly or too average looking (even if you approach average looking girls they're dressed up and wearing a lacy thong so they are feeling sexy and their self-confidence is sky high and they'll pass you over).

Only women I know are Catholic so that's not going to work out either.

Wingmen/women need to be someone you really get along with or it doesn't work anyway.

Threads like this remind me why rape is a thing.
Seriously why the fuck is this such a complicated process?

All your male friends are embarassing? If you can think of one who isn’t, who you’re close enough to hang out with solo, consider asking them to the bar. Offer them food, too. Some bars have activities and nights where all the younger people come out.

Other times it’s legit a place for men to talk to each other over beers and I’m not really good enough with strangers to do that.

Oh I mean they (or the one I'm thinking if now anyway) is a really good friend and we get along wonderfully, it's just that her religion is kinda against what I'm trying to achieve here so I don't want to put her in a bad position.

you two posters are making it more complicated than it is. op also seems to be, when be says, “I cant force them, yada yada.”

you just invite some presentable person you get along with to the bar and that’s it. go to one where there’s drunk girls your age, and bam! it’s very simple.

Most aren't embarrassing, but all but one woldn't be willing to do this if asked.

>go to one where there’s drunk girls your age
If you read the OP you'd know I have no idea where that is or how to find such a place.

>do this
by “do this” you mean go to a bar with you?

That's pretty shitty. Bars and clubs are my least favourite way to spend time. I'm on blood thinners and can't drink much these days, did most of my drinking as a teenager and got pretty bored of it. I don't like the music much, I don't like/understand/feel the need to dance. I like the girls all dressed up but that's about it.

And if one of my friends was lonely and really needed a wingman I'd bend my neck far enough to go hang out and talk to some girls with them for a few nights.

>go out at 9.30/10pm
>to general bar/club area
>follow crowds
>go into places that have lots of people your age
>et viola you've found the club scene

College areas are a safe bet. There are also fake articles which are really advertisements about the most “hip new bars” in your area.

Yes.
>to general bar/club area
My city doesn't have one unless it's some underground shit.

How fucking small is your city? Every city big enough for a skyscraper or two has some bars/clubs. Even google can give you an idea of where you should be going, and then just follow the crowds.

I’m also on pills that make it so I can’t drink, and I would do the same. Just be careful of your hearing.

I mean, it’s actually nice to be able to hang out with a friend and get a bite to eat. If he wants to sleaze it up at a dive a little bit, so what? I’m not too much of a princess or psychotic puritan to go.

>That said, yeah you and any of your friends who you are doing this with need to be presentable. You'll get dismissed out of hand for being ugly or too average looking (even if you approach average looking girls they're dressed up and wearing a lacy thong so they are feeling sexy and their self-confidence is sky high and they'll pass you over)
How do ugly but not disfigured people even find relationships? Mail order?

Bars are spread out, I can only think of one place that has two near each other and I'm looking at a map right now.
Is this an American thing? I know their cities are built differently than ours.

Personality.

I'm not american.

Go to and pretend to be travelling there and ask for places where 20somethings go to drink and dance.

You misunderstand the issue. Americans are social retards. I would know because I am one.

You want to know why it is hard?

BECAUSE OF YOU MEN

You call us whores and unworthy of love and make us feel guilty when we want to fuck.

You men created this environment where women are shamed into playing the hard to get game. Thats the only way we earn respect.

Well done you don't fuck because of your judgements. Have fun being a Virgin

You're fucking losing me.

Where are you and are you from there or not?

test

I know this is bait but uhhhhhh I didn't do that

That wasn't me.
Do I need to get a trip for you or can I trust you to keep track of this on your own?

A world where women were as out as men would be shitty. You might also be crazy if you think the fact most females are more sexually reserved is just a social construct.