NYPD Task Force Charging after racists

You racist think you can just get away with Hate Speech vandalism? Think again fuckers. Hate Crime Task Force is gonna get you. You should've thought twice before committing heinous crimes.

Disgusting.

Attached: NYPD.png (1014x704, 417K)

BAN CHALK NOW!
CHALK IS A SYMBOL OF WHITE-SUPREMACY

It’s an elementary school man, obviously the police should investigate

>hail
But at least they finally, FINALLY learned how to draw a goddamn swastika

>NYPD Hate Crimes Task Force

Attached: hate crime task force.jpg (668x363, 74K)

Absolutely Disgusting.
You made a Jewish Gran Gran cry.

Apologize!

Attached: AbsolutelyDisgusting.png (459x447, 214K)

Yeah, the police need to investigate words they don't like. After all, one of the kids could be Hitler.

Attached: 2F0G-rvh.jpg (246x246, 19K)

Someone could potentially be marking the school for a shoot up. I would say the same thing if the graffiti referred to a radical leftist. Better safe than sorry (with a lot of dead kids), no?

>could be marking the school for a shoot up
Name a previous time a school was "marked for a shoot up". What the fuck are you even talking about? Like field craft signaling? You think these kids are in the KGB?

Find the most Jewish staff member. Case solved.

>implying it wasn't the elementary students who did it

Attached: IMG_3456.jpg (640x640, 77K)

HALE HOTLER!

Karen did this herself

>enough is enough
Enough will only happen after the last jew is gassed

Holy shit, generation alpha is coming for your jews!

I bet it was a jew

HOW DARE YOU USE YOUR OPPRESSIVE WHITE CHALK TO DESECRATE THE BEAUTIFUL BLACK BOARD!

NOW TAKE THIS LIBERATING BLACK MAKE PEN AND USE IT ON THE EVIL WHITE BOARD! IT NEEDS MORE COLORS ON IT! IT'S DISGUSTINGLY WHITE!

Watchu doin boychik?

Edgy. Is Heil & Hail the same thing? Asking for a friend.

Counsel member CHAIM DEUTCH. I bet rabbi did it himself.

Attached: index.jpg (268x188, 6K)

Exactly how is that “racist”? They’re handling Hitler it’s a praise for a great man of history who did great things for his people in Germany there is no mention of any race in that graffiti exactly what race is the pig army going to charge was being oppressed?

The former is germanic, the latter is english

The combination of hail instead of heil and a properly drawn swastika leads me to believe it actually was a kid.

Lmfao

honestly now. gradeschool kiddies have figured out they can draw something and everyone loses their shit? a task force to investigate toddlers? you people on the left are a complete JOKE.