Was Richard Spencer an FBI informant or a psyop? Still can't get over how he appeared out of nowhere...

Was Richard Spencer an FBI informant or a psyop? Still can't get over how he appeared out of nowhere, gave hundreds of interviews to MSM, and then dropped off the face of the earth

Attached: 1505521447858.jpg (1024x1001, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F24piYxbxQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's a common knowledge that all the "white supremacy" and neonazi groups in the world are run by the jewry dogs

the alt right is just that, a psyop, its all about SYNARCHY. thats what he is pushing. Its what they want. a CommunoFascist state. Where all industry is controlled by fascist and the people are controlled by communism.

>appeared out of nowhere
lol. he didn't "appear out of nowhere." i've been reading his shit since he had the alternative right domain back in 2011. what he had was good timing. when the Hillary campaign dropped the article on the "alt-right" to make sense of pepe memes, Spencer had the most credibility, even having abandoned the alt-right domain, to step up and become the face of it. whether you think that was a good move or not, there was nothing diabolical about it. the reason he gave a lot of interviews is because at that time he made a good villain for the left, and Spencer was happy to oblige, because he likes media attention and having the opportunity to challenge people outside of his own circles.

that's all there is to it.

This is it. Anybody actually familiar with Spencer's writings knows why people flocked to him (and still do.) Anyone trying to conehead/strawman Spencer is the real psyop. Only nu/pol/ would fall for it.

Get a load of this guy.

Haha, glow harder you stupid nigger.

Attached: 1528599604031.jpg (560x741, 89K)

He was an egg

Wtf is up with his head?

Not an argument.

He also hasn't dropped off the face of the earth, although he has managed to alienate all of his former associates. Does a regular thing on YouTube.
He's basically followed a parallel trajectory to Sam Hyde.

(((You))) got me. You made a totally retarded statement that any true pol/lack will see as a weak shilling attempt. Richard Spencer is a medium tier glownigger. You are a low level glownigger. Using the molymeme will not work for you because what you are stating is also "not an argument". What are Richard Spencers writings? What has he said that is worth hearing? All he achieved was to give a face to a movement that Jow Forums has always rejected.

Attached: 1492821958989.jpg (552x720, 49K)

you know you're making perfect sense when the glow nigger comments start getting thrown out, its a deflection since they cant actually refute your statement. Nice to see an aussie that doesnt just shitpost.

Fuck off, idiot.

>trying this hard to fit in as an oldfag
cringe, way too transparent newfaggot.

he ran out of money

Yeah CIA money

Now post the Photoshop

Not to mention he had an article in the latest Occidental Quarterly. That's as redpilled as it gets in academia, up there with American Renaissance.
based

And why hasn't he been banned from twitter? Especially after Charlottesville.

Do (((you))) plan on jerking each other off after I leave. You guys are hilarious. What has Richard Spencer done that is worthy of praise? Jow Forums has rejected the alt-right label since its inception and as a whole has always rejected the association. You guys are a joke.

Attached: DQ-jpkWV4AACirw.jpg (1174x1200, 268K)

Attached: richard_spencer_cia.png (700x1024, 125K)

>n-no trust me guys im an oldfag
>random incorrect references to old times
pfthahahahaha

You give yourself away way too easily

He was a plant.

Attached: FLSPAN24846_3.jpg (720x720, 137K)

Can you tell me who these guys were, why they did no interviews and what they are doing now?

What the fuck even was this?

Attached: Jews_will_not_replace_us.jpg (800x531, 50K)

he doesn't really post any racist shit

They did do interviews. They were dragged across the coals and had their names slandered for the rest of their lives
The guy at the front of your pic got it particularly bad. I remember he had some kind of polak name and I think he may have lost his job.

100% true, if anyone calls you a neo-nazi laugh in their face.

Attached: 64165415314616.jpg (398x375, 60K)

Because the establishment uses actors to embody your hopes in dreams. You put your energy into them instead of action in the real world. Their story arch becomes your story, their success and failure a measure of what you might do. White Conservative men need someone to follow and (((they))) will do anything in their power to provide them their own little pied piper. Richard Spencer is just a particularly cringe-inducing, elite hobnobbing piece of shit. Everyone has seen the pic with him and Laura Bush.

Talk about strawmanning. I haven't said one thing about being or not being an old fag. You are such a clown. Hahaha. Check out Chuck Shumers "wife" you Clown. Hahaha.

Attached: CHUCKS-CHUMER.jpg (3000x1695, 439K)

Any more info on this? Obviously I mean interviews aside from any given during that night

you're trying to talk about older times on this board that you obviously weren't a part of, thus you are trying to pretend to be an oldfag.

one on the right was a Croat-American UNLV student (i think), and probably got spooked in the aftermath by how aggressive the media was, and how dehumanizing they were to everybody at the rally. probably dropped completely out of public life out of fear for his and his families safety.
>What the fuck even was this?
a shitshow. most people apart of the "alt-right" wouldn't say differently. i don't think anyone fully anticipated the police there would drop the ball, and IMO, people like that croat underestimated how manipulative the kike media is when they want to destroy your life.

(((NIHIL SINE DEO UycYkZgS2w)))

"Older Times"? Aka the last election. You think those are "old fags" You are a joke, dude. A total fucking joke. You got me, I am pretending that I got on Jow Forums 2 years ago. I have spent years researching bognadof memes. Soon I will demonstrate my vast knowledge.

Seriously dude, you are on fire. You are imposing an argument on me that I am not engaged in at all. I admit it, this is my first day on Jow Forums. You win.

Attached: 15-1.jpg (875x789, 507K)

the levels circles will sink to for attention, tisk tisk, going as low as having to larping as a gypsy
kek

Lmao anti-civic nationalist posters are the real feds

i just listened to some of his stuff. not sure why everyone is so blasted about him. he seems to have pretty decent analysis, but stays in safe zones (like no pizzagate etc). he's not nearly as autistic as david duke; he just wants to philosophize about the decline of the west

>synarchy
>i learned a new word and am eager to use it

>random bog reference
>thinking 2 years ago isnt older times
what a smelly nigger, you speak for a board you know nothing of. kill yourself newfaggot

There has never been a photoshopped photo of him, they're all legit

Attached: 1505948787378.jpg (1280x720, 339K)

I your strawmanning is so fucking pathetic that it's making me lel.

Richard Spencer is a flaming glownigger and I hope he rots in hell.

Kek uses my palindromes and dublets from god on the OG Baal/YHVH post demonstrate your flaming kikery. Be Gone, evil vermin! Be Gone!

Attached: 1550344173387.jpg (615x704, 203K)

Everybody is a jew except based jared kushner and president Israel.
Richard Spencer is a Jew because white identity politics is embarrassing to President Israel.
Anne Coulter is a jew because pointing out that repairing the fence and making America pay for it is embarrassing to President Herschel Dealmaker.
Steve Bannon is a jew because stopping your workers from being replaced by H1b visa dickheads was financially draining for President Dickheads big nosed donors.
Everyone is a glownigger except the guy with Mike Pompeo's hand up his ass, and everyone is a jew except for the guy in the white house drowning in Israeli semen.
OK then.

fuck you poser.

Attached: 1547446926654.png (5504x6424, 3.06M)

I believe the media sat down and chose to focus on him precisely because he was a faggoty larper who didn't understand presentation and coronated him the 'leader'.

you are a fucking faker!

Attached: NIHIL BEING IMPERSONATED 2.jpg (1300x1020, 483K)

He's a multimillionaire who organised "unite the right" in Charlottesville, then proceeded to go around screaming HAIL VICTORY and generally trying to instigate shit, then fell off the face of the earth after "unite the right" was a spectacular failure (surprise!) and had extinguished all momentum the alt-right had built up.

What more do you need? Connect the fucking dots.

Yeah he's an upper class, well educated think tank kid who took a hard right turn toward white nationalism and gained some notoriety for it. Also has a massive ego and questionable decision-making abilities. That's really it.

Cville was a disaster but the election of Trump was really what extinguished the momentum. Take away the proximate political goal that brings people together and any movement is ripe for D&C and co-opting.

I tend to agree with this perspective

He has his own show now.

youtube.com/watch?v=F24piYxbxQs

The conehead always fucking gets me kek

does joaquim run that channel? i'd watch Spencer on there if i was assured he didn't. i hate that fucking fag.

Attached: 89w476777766fc3ba2043ed768c67bc5cec61e75c31e1b2c50e0a8ad6056b139.png (847x472, 378K)

His family is Rich so he gets to play the game; unlike you user.

>that's all there is to it.

no

Oh yeah, joy. Greeks and Romans embraced men for pleasure so we must embrace it as white identity. I hate Richard Spencer.

It's almost like he's a fed

Richard has arrived at the gate.
The butler simply will not let him in.

Attached: 2uhxpm.jpg (500x585, 90K)

MSM needed a new boogeyman. "AltRight" is the new KKK and Richard Spencer is the new David Duke. It's that simple.

Attached: kkkk.jpg (900x900, 126K)

What the fuck you did to his fucking head?

True, they're trying to make all opposition to the Jewish agenda look ridiculous.

Fucking poo haircut.

He's not one our guys. A good goy and useful idiot.

He's a zionist and anti-Islam. Remind you of (((anyone)))?