The homeless in San Francisco

I’m a liberal but even for me the situation in San Francisco is awful. I made the following video IN ONE DAY. Please watch and comment with legislative ideas. I’m frustrated.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGO3Y2sXZk

Attached: 2C6DC1CB-9A5F-4932-95A7-8FB71886FAA4.png (2208x1242, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGO3Y2sXZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Round them up, take em far away from civilization. Shoot them, and burn The corpses.

Someday a real rain will come and wipe this scum off the streets.

If you're serious then you'd have better luck making a change by posting this answer but Jow Forums

>I’m a liberal

Kill yourself

Attached: YENiaO4zx.png (759x851, 179K)

>Save the Castro
Castro is beyond saving

>Save the Castro

Attached: 1531337804115.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

It's the great irony that they think and care so much about muh illegals when there's actual homeless citizens.

You look after your own first, before even thinking about others.

How about deregulating industry so these people can get jobs. Also criminalize drug use. San Fransisco was a far right industrial city at one point, it can turn back.

>I'm a Liberal

GTFO. Nobody cares. Fuck off

make the world a better place by removing yourself from it with a gunshot wound to the head

you know i can tell you're a liberal ? also was that a white bucket full of human shit i saw ?

pretty much this. OP should fuck off to twitter facebook and redit you blog his little sob story about the most poorly managed city in north america. i guarantee OP will vote for and support the same damn lib candidates because every election cycle they say 'we're gonna change and clean up this city' and it always gets worse. then OP will move to austin and vote for every single open borders candidate. it's like clockwork

>Allow illegals to flood the US but illegals end up getting used by corporations for free labor
>Regulate business to prevent greed, cause thousands to go jobless and poor
>Refuse to let corporations in, will use taxes for "dem programs", people leave, programs fail and people are still poor.
It just goes to show you that liberals don't love anybody. They have no concept of consequences for their actions and their resentment of the rich hurts the poor. Its all truly sad.

Attached: dlu571039.jpg (1599x593, 434K)

Extra strong fentanyl is the easy solution.

SF has to stop paying them handouts. Ship em to a farm in a rural area with less drugs and way more personal responsibility

Obviously the solution is to keep voting democrat you loser

gas yourself, they're commiefornia's problem, not other states to deal with.

That fucker with the two bike tires at 1:32 enrages me. Some homeless piece of the shit took my front tire while I was in the grocery store. So I started using two locks to secure both tires, then some homeless fuck tried to remove them anyway and then decided to vandalize me bike when he realized he couldn't get the tires off. Next time I see a homeless fuck carrying around bike tires I'm going to American Psycho his ass.

Honestly, I think you are getting exactly the kind of resident you wanted. Complaining about it now is sorta cunty. You wanted them, you got them. Now get a shovel, and pick up some human feces

>I'm a liberal
Not for long

Attached: pol incoming.jpg (125x97, 4K)

San
Fran
Cess
Pool

too expensive. Sell, hunting permits with no bag limit for 350 a pop
>what do you hunt??
>The most dangerous game

>legislative ideas
Why do faggots always think the government can fix things when it is clear they only make things worse?

>Please watch and comment with legislative ideas
"Legislative ideas" is what caused the problem in the first place
Here is how you solve your homeless problem:

1 - Stop giving them free money. That way they either start working or they die of starvation.
2 - Move the ones who can't find work away from the city. Too many people in SF, lots of people competing for houses, not enough for everybody. Let them settle somewhere else less crowded and there will be plenty of work for them to do.
3 - Stop voting for people who are over-tolerant of everything and will waste your money on funding the homeless problem instead of quashing it

Attached: beingacuckisasin.jpg (1023x815, 153K)

Fuck homeless citizens. Just execute them.

But California is mostly rural farmland

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGO3Y2sXZk
Enjoy your Liberal utopia.

How much aid do homeless really get from cities? I’ve also thought about removing the recycling refund from plastic and aluminum, that seems to fueling the drug problem

A lot of them are probably insane and unemployable.

Great Solution... just dust crop the entire city.

When your city is known for an app that maps out where human shit was seen. The only solution is to set it all on fire.

It really can't because there simply isnt any room for industry. Fisherman's Wharf used to actually have fishermen present, as opposed to the tourist/hotel hole it is now. Oakland used to be a huge manufacturing hub, and still has the space for industry, but that was when it was majority white and people built things.

>I’m a liberal
Look at the fruits of your work and despair.

Easy to tell you're a real bugman and liberal with the Star Wars music. So your story checks out. No clue what you could do as a legislative measure. Maybe have the techies figure out a new app for the homeless.

>liberal
You voted for this.
Now go drown in human feces, leftist fuckstain.

Attached: 1549062059669.png (479x479, 304K)

>It really can't because there simply isnt any room for industry. Fisherman's Wharf used to actually have fishermen present, as opposed to the tourist/hotel hole it is now. Oakland used to be a huge manufacturing hub, and still has the space for industry, but that was when it was majority white and people built things.

>It really can't
>lists things that globalization caused
>globalization which is a reflection of our political will

>political will driven by capitalism

We need value produced in this country and to stop letting value be exported. Note I said value and not money. I'm not a commie but no one is steering the capitalist horse back on track.

I lived in SF from 2000-2005 so I know exactly what you're talking about.

As someone who grew up in San Francisco, nothing will change the homeless crisis until you shift the deep cultural attitudes of that city. Most of the homeless are mentally fucked and the other half are mentally fucked and using drugs.
The young people in that city will not do any actual shit in pushing for actual drug enforcement because most of them buy drugs from the same fucking dealers. No one will tackle mental health because it’s difficult and you will step on politically correct toes and agitate the scoial justice screechers. The politicians are corrupt as fuck, imagine politicians of Chicago but the city actually has a lot of money to throw into their pockets and around. The metro cops are under their thumbs and the last thing they give a shit about is dealing with the homeless.

You want to deal with drugged out crazy homeless in SF? Give them 2 choices, actually enroll into a program to get better and back on their feet or offer them to OD themselves and be done with it.

Reminder they they're also perpetuating a typhus epidemic.

Attached: zyklon b.jpg (480x440, 23K)

that is kind of weird. I live in Chicago, and all the homeless here are black. literally every single one. Why are there so many white homeless in SF?

They're smarter homeless duh

SF and many parts of California, particularly the northern half, are predominantly White. It is inevitable that some percentage of this White population will suffer from some combination of mental health problems, drug abuse, and poverty (lack of housing). If one finds oneself in this predicatment, San Francisco is the obvious place to get to and burn out. The weather is moderate year round, drugs abound, and the local populace is used to and tolerant of all manner of antisocial degeneracy. Free needles are handed out like candy on halloween.

You fuckers are too young to remember it was Ronald Reagan who kicked the likes of out to the streets. Didnt want taxpayers paying to take care of crazy people in the state hospitals. Enjoy your neighbors Republicans. You reap what you sow. Faggots

I haven't been to SF since 2010 and it was pretty bad then, I can't imagine what it's like now

Hippy type wooks from all over America moved out there to trim marijuana hoping to make it in the industry. They get hooked on meth to work nonstop because they get paid by the pound not the hour. The festival scene takes some of them back east every summer to sell cheap Cali drugs and a lot of them ride the rails illegally hopping on trains & they also prostitute themselves out. It's really gross.

>I’m a liberal

that's the problem

>comment with legislative ideas
Return to monoculture.