What is life

femanon here

>can't stop thinking about this guy who sends mixed signals and get extreme butterflies around
>female coworker apparently has feelings for me
>my best friend since kindergarten (also female) just confessed her feelings for me

all I do with my life is smoke and drink malibu while blasting music, I don't know how to relationship

what the fuck is going on? what am I supposed to do?

Attached: IMG_20181213_102552.jpg (316x476, 23K)

I want to know how the fuck you're getting so much pussy

I cannot relate to this, but i'll try to give you some useful advice.
If you read the Ted Kaczynski's essay titled Industrial Society and It's Future, you are familiar with what he calls the power process.
Every human being has a need for something that we he calls the power process. The power process hsa 4 keys elements. Goal, effort and attainment of goal are the most clear cut ones. The other one my not be necessary for everyone. It's autonomy.
A few centuries ago a young woman's life was filled with chores and responsibilities, that comprised giving birth to kids, raising them, taking care of the house and of the husband's needs. This was essential for her survival.
These things fufilled her need for the power process since it required effort to obtain a good husband to raise the kids and make sure the survive, take care of the house, the livestock, etc.
In simple terms, these things kept her busy and gave purpose to her life.
In modern society we have a surplus of resources and the needs of women in particular are often fulfilled with no need of effort on her part. This tends to make them very sad, which i think is potentialized by them not fulfilling their biological needs of nesting and having children.

In your case I think you try to compensate for that by overestimating the signifcance of your social dynamics. I think you made that your surrogate activity. Basically you are undertaking the task of navigating these seemingly complex emotional webs in orther to fill the void in your life.

Here is the solution to your problem.
Find a nice guy you like, date him, get married to him, have his children and raise them.

You're supposed to do whatever makes you happy. Try to get the guy you like by being honest with him, tell your friend you need a friend and you have no romantic feelings for her and tell your co worker you're not interested in her too.

>whatever makes you happy
No, that leads to hedonism, self-destruction, and despair.

You do whatever is right and choose the best person with best qualities.

literally this

they say I'm funny

Underrated

Okay, so I think you need to really consider how you feel. How do you feel about the women? You didn't really mention that.

Really? I wouldn't want my crush to be with me if they don't feel the same as me. It would be heartbreaking to be led on by someone I care about.

Hmm...

Attached: 1511352273993.gif (540x226, 1.05M)

>choose the best person with best qualities.
That’s not how sexuality works newfriend. If she not into chicks (and bless her for it) she’s not going to date one.
If you like the guy ask for his number op. Most of us are signal retarded and don’t know how to read chicks sometimes. Besides you’re a girl you have nothing to lose just don’t talk shit about him if he says no.

That's how most people feel before they graduate high school.

Sir you might be true but now let's look at male side of problem.

Western Countries are now having one big problem and that is male overpoplation due the mass immigation. Males are more proactive and thus they are willing to take this dangerous trip into any Western Nation. This causes huge male overpopulation. The immigrants come from war ridden countries mostly. They are better fit more agressive and in a country without their women they go for native females. They outsource native males by large margin due to ther proactiveness. Females have bigger and better choices of mates. With abudant resources and abudant males to choose from they choose life of "thots". Meanwhile males such as are on Jow Forums mostly natives to said country are having extreme trouble of finding a mate thus turning looking into extreme ideologies such as facism or nazism (whichever will help them achieve mating goal). BUT now comes the very problem. The native females love native males and seeing country getting dangerous day by day and their weak males doing nothing they are forfeiting the life of mother and rather will be sluts fucking around because their children would not survive.

This is but my humble theory. Feel free to add your comentary.

Wake up.

I hope you don't mind me disregarding the words of a murderer.

Grababrushandputalittlemakeup

Think for yourself once in a lifetime. Does what he wrote makes sense or not.

Retard

OP here.
The guy I like is as shy as I am and I don't know if anything is ever going to happen. I want something to, and I've had a close friend talk to him, but I don't think he is ready to date?
My coworker is really cute and just like me. If she wanted to kiss me, I'd be okay with it. However I don't think I can have a relationship with a girl long term. I'm not gay..
I'm a bit weirded out by my friend now considering we basically are the same person. The only good thing is that she lives a state away now so I don't have to physically see her

based unabomber poster

???????????????

Read the post I replied to.

I hope you don't mind me disregarding the words of a NOBODY

like, ur opinion literally has 0 value

now go and reply the exact same message to me because u don't know at all what this is all about

Invite them all to your house for a party.
Let the drink flow
Profit