Pol will deny this

>pol will deny this

Attached: IMG_3827.jpg (720x934, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6mjGXDlSk0c&bpctr=1551060740
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/24/mythologies-about-leopolds-congo-free-state/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, because they were on the verge of founding Wakanda when we showed up

>Listening to anything a Frenchman has to say
Laughable.

C’est Vrai mais non?

> We steal their brains

That couldn't have taken long

>looted their raw materials

Most of them never even invented the wheel or a use for anything other than mud. Why would it matter to them if we took their cobalt?

How many African castles did colonial powers lay siege to?

White people swept through Africa, destroying all the nothing that Africans had spent centuries building, and leaving naught in their wake but schools, roads, and hospitals.

Yeah ok.
We hear these people on our lives daily.
They hate whites. It's no secret.
Anything they say is wrapped in a lie and hyperbolic misconstruing of history that paints Europeans as bad people.
These attempts to break people will not work and will ultimately backfire, because folks wont roll over for communists.

>what is benin.
it's like you don't even know anything about west and central africa.

longer than you think, we had to discover something smaller first. Like the atom

Why should I care? I’d exploit every other nation on Earth if it helped my own. Fuck you.

FpBp

Ah yes Benin how terrible that we swept in and sold their people into slavery, interrupting their important business of selling other peoples into slavery.

Who gives a damn what some frog thinks?

Its been about 900 years since France was relevant

>we

I did fuck all, but might makes right. If the roles were reversed they would feel the same as us and it would probably be worse.

I'd have ZERO problem with the black population of North America/Africa uprising and slaughtering the JEWS that did this too them, and maybe the select group of Anglos that got poisoned by them

The only problem is, black people automatically attribute this shit to "white people" as a whole when majority of our bloodlines had NOTHING TO DO WITH IT

Niggers lived in africa for a million years and never invented the wheel, written language, or any kind of metallurgy. Few nigger cultures could even start fires.

Of course Pol will deny it because they aren't totally filled with retards, unlike Africa.

>in the name of religion we destroyed their culture

There was nothing to destroy. No architecture. No literature. No great works of art. No advances in farming. Nothing.

And also what about now? South Africa is going down the shitter entirely due to black african mismanagement and identity politics. How is that the white man's fault? How is Zimbabwe the white mans fault when it was the breadbasket of Africa under white rule?

I didn't realize that the phenomenon of self hating white people went back this far.

>Oh no we mined precious metals from right under the feet of the ooga booga people because they had no fucking idea what any of it it was.

This. The oppression narrative of european colonialism is a myth. Everywhere europe went the standard of living increased for the indigenous people.

Do you think the other 5 people in your shit-tier country think the same way?

You are from canadia. Nobody gives a damn what you think

Hypothetically Let's say there are literally giant deposits of vibranium all over Africa, how long do we have to wait for them to figure out how to get it out of the ground and do something with it? 100 years? 200 years? What if they never do? Do we just fence the whole continent off and turn it into a nature preserve? Should we keep throwing aide at them and hope they get with the program?

>we

>Continent full of resources
>Never use them until whites show up to tell you what they're for
>Never invest anything more complex than a spear
>Genocide each other mercilessly for centuries until whites make you stop
>Starve to death unless whites feed you
>As soon as whites leave, destroy everything they built and then blame whites for your poverty

Africa would be a paradise, were it not full of Africans.

If only all the African countries that have been oppressed could be as successful as Haiti this world would be a better place for all.

>four and a half centuries
Hmm, I think he's confused Europeans with Arabs

Look up who captured and sold the slaves

>Black retribution against us
This french pussy must have a rotten brain if he thinks we can't genocide them anytime.

Attached: 1550879122103.jpg (480x478, 23K)

steal their brains?

is this some made up bullshit?

Never knew how much of a hardcore anti-white far-left extremist was Chirac.

>didn't realize that the phenomenon of self hating white people went back this far.

Chirac was president in like 2007 bro.

The French piledrived Vietnam and had the US go for sloppy seconds, and had china attack for round three. Even THEY are doing better than Niggers

My mistake. I must have got Chirac confused with De Gaulle or something.

Except the Belgian Congo.

Explains a lot bout the French really

raw materials aren't worth shit if you don't have the tech to exploit them

Go cry and then kill yourself about it

(((Europeans))) did do some bad stuff in Africa, just like (((Americans))) are doing bad stuff in The Sandbox today.

Force publique was entirely made up of natives. Nigs massacred their own people and blamed it on the white man yet again.

youtube.com/watch?v=6mjGXDlSk0c&bpctr=1551060740

I realize that youtube videos are autism but this guy cites sources.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/24/mythologies-about-leopolds-congo-free-state/

desu he wasn't the smartest baguette of the boulangerie

We? You.

So whites are superior then? Good to know.