You cant save it all, just most of it

Attached: 1550456439851.png (920x569, 55K)

>New Israel

How do you propose the emptying of the northeast megelopolis of niggers?

>giving subhumans your nation
try again shlomo

I approve of this message

It's this or nothing Randy

its cheaper to just kill them all

>new israel
What the actual fuck?

40 oz and a mule

It's better for you to get nothing Cleetus

All of the people I have seen shilling for this are kikes or non-Americans that hate us.

Make Texas its own nations and Florida a latino state. Asians can stay in Hawaii and California can continue its path of racial and moral suicide just as now.

Puerto Rico will be left on its own, but with the restrictions that prevent them from trading with other nations directly.

...but without* the restriction...

I meant.

Fuck you TN is white as can be minus memphrica.

HAHAHAHA I'M FUCKING DEAD. This is so true, I'm a surfer and have noticed kikes displacing native hawaiians around the coast of Oahu. Especially the north shore where a huge part of the surf industry is. Then they take over the native-run contests and take everything on some "fellow hawaiians" bullshit. And they are against haoles, of course. Check out the Rothman family. Jews that run the north shore.

I'm a fucking idiot and just realized this is alaska. I think it applies to Hawaii more though, so fuck it

Yes goyim, give up half your country. No don't worry, we definitely won't spread nonwhites into what you have left.

First we retake the Northwest, then once strong enough again, we retake the whole continent.

Attached: BEEC8709-F387-40E7-80CB-895261F71310.jpg (724x1024, 108K)

is the deep south really that black?

Mississippi is almost Majority black

>Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, the Carolinas
No. Niggers can have Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana, that’s it.

Underrated

>Niggers get the Mississippi delta
>Whitey poisons the source of the Mississippi
>Niggers die en mass
>retake south

Attached: 1527104042393.jpg (1613x1083, 222K)

NW Washington should also be Asian nation.

Attached: Demographic Replacement.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

Accurate, considering Israel has weapons testing facilities in Kodiak, Alaska.

>Northwest Front
>(Israel)
Triggered.

Attached: 654524343657433.png (877x625, 110K)

Some parts, but they're mostly restricted to a region called the 'black belt.' OP's image is basically ceding tons of white majority land to blacks for no reason.

Attached: 9EC046EC-F6AC-4DFB-AE7F-22F59C7521AD.jpg (658x1005, 109K)

can we make this happen irl but in real life?

Attached: 1264664290163.png (600x586, 466K)

When people add Texas to Mexico my sides hurts preemptively

The kikes want arctic ocean access so they're subverting balkanization for that end

Why the fuck would Asians get Nevada on top of Northern California?

Northern California is crawling with Asians now. Hmong, Morman, and Vietnamese Asains have been flooding into the area. The Hmong have basically run out the Mexican cartels here.

Unacceptable. There will be no nigger territory on North American clay. You subhuman monkeys couldn't defend it even if we allowed this farce, it'd be a countdown to Reconquista and nigger genocide.

Attached: Berlin1921Magazine.jpg (271x402, 19K)

nevada has a shit load of chinks and gooks now

There is not a single sizeable region in the US where Asians are a majority of the population. They can barely hold their Chinatowns let alone entire sections of the country

>Upper Peninsula
>not Finland

pretty accurate, but nevada and socal belong in nueva mexico

i live in las vegas and that is where most of the states population is.

arkansas is not native american either