GENERATION X GENERAL: FUCK OFF BUTTERMAKER

Fifty is nifty, fuck these kids and their newfangled gadgets, and piss on the boomers too.

Attached: badnewsbears.jpg (1366x768, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPVJzi7Ta9w
youtube.com/watch?v=YudMSJ3ceLg
youtube.com/watch?v=tWL3yWXNauk
youtube.com/watch?v=IkRc0QzggbA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atari_video_game_burial
youtube.com/watch?v=m4Lpmiu9Xg0
youtube.com/watch?v=guIHLxI3EMw
youtu.be/07P5f6TY9RQ
youtu.be/_fy-uhxiXcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember when every mall in America had one of these?

and nearly every small town had its own arcade?

Attached: TimeOut.jpg (800x557, 57K)

How many Gen X'ers here never married?

Tanner was fucking based!
>All we got on this team are a buncha Jews, spics, niggers, pansies, and a booger-eatin' moron!

Atari 2600 had the best art of any home console. They deliberately made the box art outstanding because they knew the graphics were such shit.

Attached: abducted.jpg (609x806, 161K)

Every kid in America should see this movie. More from the lovable Tanner:
>Jews, spics, niggers, and now a girl?

Over the Edge was better.

Attached: over-the-edge.jpg (1010x505, 125K)

A bit too young for these, but I remember aladdin's castle and fun 90's.

Very good movie as well. Not sure on better.

Fuckin boomers won't retire so others can move up and kids now are lazy and stupid, if they can't click a mouse they can't fix shit. i pray for an EMP to take both of the worthless fuck Gens out.

Breaking Away

Attached: breaking-away-06.jpg (1024x715, 267K)

fuck gen xers the suck boomer d

Your generation is mostly known for not being known.

What does Generation X stand for?

>"Huh huh huh, fuck off, world!"

Yeah, that was real effective against the Jews, fucko.

The only ones I remember were standalone buildings, I think they are all gone now.

I also remember when malls didn't have a food court, just Orange Julius

Attached: aladdinsCastleArcades.jpg (1080x1401, 488K)

Anything with Jackie Earl is fucking GOAT.

digits say I am right. Nice fuck all you guys

Here is the one for Defender

dem nips, hnnnngh!

Attached: 2600Defender.png (1153x1339, 2.37M)

>blames his problems on others
How's that working out for ya, kid?

Attached: cuntslayer.jpg (122x174, 8K)

Attached: MV5BMjIxNzU5NjY0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTY0NjE2NjE@._V1_UY317_CR24,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 7K)

>hurrr gen x is dum check these numbers

How can you even talk shit on the generations to come after you without admitting that they had to pick up the ball that YOU fumbled and start running with it?

Oh, you don't like the way we run with the ball you fumbled? Sitting on the bench waiting to die gives you a good opportunity to watch our shortcomings, huh?

Rad was better

Seriously, try to find something more 80s than this
youtube.com/watch?v=VPVJzi7Ta9w

Attached: rad-4.jpg (326x500, 152K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YudMSJ3ceLg

>kid thinks he's going to score a touchdown from his parents basement

>Losin It
The film movie producers used to convince a generation of girls that Tom Cruise isn't a huge bone jockey.

At least as well as things are working out for you, dumbass. The Jew cock is up your ass and your children's asses too, but you're bragging about being able to take it like a champ.

>"Hell, I cum! I cum from Jew rape! The Jews can rape my whole family, that just makes me cum even harder."

That's you. That's what you sound like.

Video stores and waiting for copies to come back in. VCR was 2-300 bucks. please Be kind rewind.

You sure are obsessed with Jewish cocks.

Attached: slaterman.jpg (318x388, 17K)

If y'all are so great then do something to stop the decline instead of fapping to the wreckage.

not just dumb but also gay. Extremely gay

Everyone remember Adam. The idiot kid who got beheaded.

>cocks
>gay
>cum cum cum
Is there something you'd like to tell us Jeffrey?

Attached: crosseyed.jpg (300x300, 20K)

lol thats Rorschach and Kelly Leak in between the kid in the overalls and the girl in white pants.

Attached: Nickelodeon_The_Third_Eye_title_card.png (250x188, 85K)

Is that where you fumbled the ball, stupid?

No wonder we're down by so much. You don't even know the score, or what game is being played, or how to play ANY game, or indeed, where the game is even taking place.

That's definitely what I think of when I think of Gen X. Just a bunch of fuckers who didn't do shit and want everybody to care about how shit was back in their day, when they couldn't preserve anything that was good about it long enough to hand it down to anybody else.

>"Fuck, how did I know we were supposed to try?"

That's Gen X.

We never wore seatbelts, nor sunscreen. Played touch football in the middle of the street (car!). Launched ourselves on bike ramps made of bricks and plywood sans helmet and pads. Played Smear the Queer. Used to sneak out in the middle of the night during summer vacation to go drink at the reservoir. Walked to school. Parents smoked around us. Lawn Darts.

Feel free to add to this. This is just the tip of the iceberg as to why the 80's was the last great time to be alive. You millennials got a taste of this because the 80's really lasted until about 1994.

Rad sucked a dick and so do you. BMX bandits is where it's at. homo

>"I don't even think about it when it slams up in me, why are you thinking about the cock that's raping the world so much, ya weirdo?"

>"Hee hee, I'm gonna post a funny picture from a funny movie, except the movie wasn't funny and neither is my picture, hee hee hee!"

Here, but I'm sure that's because I was an Army Brat, moved around almost every year as a kid, then joined the Army myself and moved every year or two as an adult. Came close a couple times, but the fiancees decided they didn't want that lifestyle.

This should be required viewing for those under 35.

youtube.com/watch?v=tWL3yWXNauk

>pirated Powell Piralta VHS tapes
bikes are for posers

Attached: hackett-gold.jpg (818x614, 142K)

Can't hear you from the basement

Attached: e845eab675e45d31-600x400.jpg (600x400, 48K)

>millennial faggot projects his boomer parents and his generations failings on other groups

>rock salt right in the ass
This movie was standard on early HBO for years.

Being this cold ! No shit why the hero of your generation aka Neo is such a flamboyant fag.

BUMP

Attached: giana sisters.png (275x183, 8K)

You’re not keeping it real faggot, you’re a stooge

I played this shit game it’s nothing like the cover art

The legend

"Go get me a pack of cigs."

We bought our parents cigarettes for them.

Pic related was the first R rated movie I was "allowed" to watch with my parents

Attached: IMG_1211.jpg (1049x1600, 218K)

I've got a math test tomorrow.

9/11 = Jews

Attached: 879987759_o.jpg (520x770, 68K)

Yep. The one I posted was also defender but it didn't make the cut I guess.

That lead actor was awesome in this movie.

Holy shit that's comfy

Whatever you say, kid. I used to OPENLY MOCK my homosexual music teacher when I was in 7th and 8th grade (80s). None of that diversity and tolerance shit. Faggots were to be ridiculed. And this was in a private, Catholic school where the paddle was in full effect.

Get on my level, faggots.

Attached: f61808b9475ead34f1864917524a5583[1].jpg (483x320, 39K)

No shit. This is why I initially laughed at Gamergate.
>it is about ethics in Gaming Journalism
Gaming Journalism never had any ethics. That's why "Actual Game Footage" subtitles started to be put on the pictures on boxes and in magazine articles in the late 90s and early 00s.

Attached: images(3).jpg (192x263, 11K)

>"Why didn't you just go on Jow Forums and learn about the Jews?"

>still with the cock fantasies

Attached: zoomazoom.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Neighborhood wide flashlight tag. Make sure you wear big repellent!

We are the last generation to know what a white America looks like. Watching it all go away is a pain that crushes your soul. My only refuge is alcohol. It's over.

All of this shit has been known and promulgated since before the internet.

You didn't know about it because you didn't look into it. It's not that you didn't look into it because there was nothing to look into.

Half the anti-Jew shit posted on here comes from the 50's and 60's.

>75 here
My 79 step brother called a nigger girl at church "nigger." She said "boy, you don't even know what the word nigger means!" and he said "It means your face, you nigger bitch!"

It was the 80's, so nothing happened. No SJWs, no chimping out nigger parents. They just told the kid to stay away from us.

kek...
>tfw you could just be a kid and life was alright.

Yeah, you guys are masters of sarcasm and using it to evade the main issue, or any issue besides the next knee-slapper you're gonna bust out.

Love how these kids say what they lost or don't have. our generation seen the factories and companies our parents worked in that gave us a decent life shutter and close. we thought as kids we would follow their footsteps and got royal fucked. 40 hr week that paid good, a mom cold stay home, not this state raising your kids to be numale fags and dyke lovers. now you got debt to your eyes for a shit degree and work endless hours via a phone or internet. yeah we took the hit first fuckers, but we pulled through and built brick and mortar, not internet shit. we are the backbone that fills the infrastructure jobs that allow your apple loving starbucks sipping asses to brag how great you are when half you fucks can't change a tire.

youtube.com/watch?v=IkRc0QzggbA

Attached: zorteeshrk-2[1].jpg (488x500, 60K)

We didn't fumble the ball. We had our gloryhog boomer parents and elder siblings take it from us so we "didn't screw it up" before we even started. If we even started to do anything on our own with them around, they'd jump in and "fix it", then take credit for it. Internet commerce is a prime example.

check'd, and 2nd'd

More Atari art

Attached: cianig.jpg (640x781, 194K)

>promulgated
The edgiest publications I knew of were Soldier of Fortune magazine and UFO conspiracy books. Imagine the chaimstream media being 99% of the information you get.

Attached: 220px-Etvideogamecover[1].jpg (220x307, 17K)

>What does Generation X stand for?
It's the 10th generation after the American Revolution, fucktard.
How are you Millennial mongs so abysmally ignorant despite having your face stuck in a device connected to the entirety of human knowledge constantly?

Attached: MillennialBun.jpg (593x500, 87K)

>Get on my level, faggots.
Hold my beer...

Attached: RSpLyqA.jpg (1067x761, 85K)

Subaru Brat Stomper 4x4

Attached: 9a1027749b44cdf23a8c0105b528eb11.jpg (345x213, 12K)

>tfw the game was so different from the cover art, they had to bury them all in the desert
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atari_video_game_burial

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 10K)

The bigger question is, how can we help the younger people make something of this mess? We will work until we die, so how can we make it not in vain?

fuck you guys

youtube.com/watch?v=m4Lpmiu9Xg0

Attached: MyBodyguard.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Generation X is trapped between two generations of faggots.

Attached: 1w[1].jpg (253x450, 15K)

I had one of those. :D

Go listen to Janes Addicton while you get high on ecstacy in the back of your 97 Saturn wagon you irrelevant cunts

Gen X is the worst fucking cancer

I had those too. Never got one in my head.

Attached: DSC_0281resized-300x191[1].jpg (300x191, 11K)

Electronic Football

Attached: 102673253p-03-01.jpg (600x884, 84K)

We wrote this song just for you, fuckwit.
youtube.com/watch?v=guIHLxI3EMw

This movie was so stark to me when I saw it on cable in the early 80’s

I kicked ass at that game.

hnnnnng

Attached: 17464585.jpg (1440x750, 147K)

Damn I never realized Animal Mother was My Bodyguard lol

My brother got stabbed in the neck with one. Grazing shot but he always had a scar. We didn't fuck around back in the day.

Also, chinese stars were like 5 for $2, and we'd have wars with them. Lucky we didn't die. Faggots these days eat tide pods, we worked on our dodging reflexes.

Attached: 0003908_8-point-ninja-soft-foam-rubber-throwing-star_360[1].jpg (349x360, 71K)

this guy gets it. They think they are so cool when in reality they are just so gay it's insane. They hate boomers but also secretly in love with them at the same time so they can't actually do anything. ZERO leadership skills and are cucked beyond belief.

the baseball was so cash

Self reliance and survival, teach them things we often forget, simple farming, hunting, mechanical knowledge. I think they will see a dark age, and mostly keep important shit and self thought from the internet. they always think I'm not doing nothing wrong and never realize how it can be twisted and used against them.

youtu.be/07P5f6TY9RQ

Attached: gatchaman_002.jpg (600x462, 267K)

Lol that happened to my friend and his dad took a file and filed down all the points.

^^ Couple of dick sucking nancy boys.

Attached: 1505859278143[1].jpg (691x653, 88K)

My buddy almost got a teacher in the head with a star. We didn't take shit from teachers back in the day.

Y’all niggas missed it: youtu.be/_fy-uhxiXcE

'86 here. We had one that was a stand-alone and was the best arcade. My uncle is an X'er and passed down all of his Atari stuff to me when I was like 5-6. We never had a Nintendo and had to wait for the PlayStation 1 for my first real console. My family was always behind the times because of poverty.