>tired of getting pumped and dumped by Chad/Tyrone and ready to settle down
>independent, able to fend for herself

Cons:

>have to raise another man’s offspring
>will often have to take a backseat to the needs of the child
>she’s frequently too tired for sex
>she has a history of questionable decision making

Do the rewards outweigh the risks?

Attached: 1B5EDC6F-FBC8-42F5-B633-A8716AA5BFBA.jpg (1000x1000, 806K)

>please take care of my nigglet
>fictitious pros
No.

Attached: 06gjfmdmdk.jpg (1000x660, 102K)

>Pros
>desperate enough to open her legs for a fat beta like you

>fictitious
>implying single moms don’t make for a great fuck

No. Not worth it.

>being single somehow translate to being "family oriented"
you wat nigger.

>ready to settle down
she got kids already, why you settling down

DELET STOOPID THREAD. Outside of Jow Forums people are dating single mothers all the time but many of the user are in their 20s so obviously their looking to start their own families.

"dear single mom: how do you do it!?"

why, with the taxpayers* money, of course!
*tax revenue is generated largely by men

im fucking my ex wife. shes the mother of my son. does that count?

Attached: 1529440069073.jpg (450x632, 64K)

Umm you know what? You're a'll a bunch of low IQ incels who get butthurt about every single aspect of women because theyre out of your reach. Talk about sour grapes lmao. It's so funny that your argument is how trad and repilled you are. Exactly what part about sitting in your mother's basement and posting roastie memes is traditional european enterprise? You're all a fucking joke and I'd love to see the look on your mother's face if she ever saw your inability to talk to girls becoming a hatred of women in general.

Fucking virgins I'm laughing so hard right now

Attached: 1540996317797.png (597x294, 13K)

A good mother who is single will not date anyone. I've posted this before, my own mother ended up having to divorce my dad after he went to prison for the 3rd time in 2 years, and refused to ever date anyone because there were underage girls in our household. That's a good mother, one who puts her children's needs first.

No, Emily, I won't help you take care of that bastard spawn of yours no matter how much you screech about it.

Attached: 521adcc4b53870746928482a020c0cce.jpg (723x1024, 122K)

Anyone who would raise another dude's bratty ass kid is the lowest form of cuck. Plus, from what I've seen, single moms are insufferable bitches. There's a reason they're single.

>I'm so traditional and high test haha, that's why I'm afraid of white women and think that muh naturally submissive insect asian waifus will deliver me from this existential pain of being sexually undesirable. I believe in alpha supremacy and consider myself a chad but please don't discriminate against me for not being an ideal mate, you fucken whore
this is you

Attached: 1526941704645.jpg (326x456, 31K)

The canadian mutt goose has something to say? If you're a single mom you better learn how to eat butt.

>Would Jow Forums date a single mother?

Only if their daughters are hot

Attached: single moms.jpg (1024x1024, 169K)

Sorry, I'm not paying for another mans mistake , unless that mistake is a hot loli

Largest slide thread i've ever seen. Single mothers should be beaten for their crimes against humanity. Widowers are fine, but women who get divorces or have it out of wedlock should go to "Re-education" camps and their child should be given to actual parents that care for their kids

>I'll be a cuck if it gives me intimate access to a little girl
the absolute state of the alt-right

Her Vagina is gonna be huge. Also, huge risk for STDS

>family oriented
Single moms are literally the opposite of family oriented. Family oriented women don't dump their husbands or have kids out of wedlock.

>tired of getting pumped and dumped by Chad/Tyrone and ready to settle down
How is this a positive thing?

Based and redpilled

I voted for Obama , for the most part, the right is against pedosexuals

You have, 1 and 1/2 benefits.
So no

NO. I ain't taking care of another man's orgasm

They are damaged goods & deserve to rot alone for being irresponsible & piss poor decision makers.

Boycott single moms.

Attached: Roasties_1fcbe7_6610431.jpg (730x632, 106K)

Honestly no.

If its just for fucking i rather hire hooker. But not settle down with another man's kid. Unless shes a good looking whore or has money then decisions decisions

>putting words in my mouth
>trying to use the shaming strategy as if she were talking to some other cheap slag with self-esteem issues or a thirsty cuck
LMAO, take this last (You).

Attached: CFodABuW8AAUB0A.jpg (1200x800, 105K)

potential single mother

Attached: minneapolis mudshark weed alcohol tattoos ass selfies niggers.jpg (2776x3208, 1.98M)

What's it like to know your is 1800x more likely to be molested by one of the chads your ex brings home, or the 4 beta orbiters that she hangs out with all day?

Spread the word to any betas you know:

BOYCOTT ALL SINGLE MOMS
>BOYCOTT ALL SINGLE MOMS
BOYCOTT ALL SINGLE MOMS
>BOYCOTT ALL SINGLE MOMS
BOYCOTT ALL SINGLE MOMS
>BOYCOTT ALL SINGLE MOMS
BOYCOTT ALL SINGLE MOMS
>BOYCOTT ALL SINGLE MOMS
BOYCOTT ALL SINGLE MOMS
>BOYCOTT ALL SINGLE MOMS
BOYCOTT ALL SINGLE MOMS
>BOYCOTT ALL SINGLE MOMS
BOYCOTT ALL SINGLE MOMS
>BOYCOTT ALL SINGLE MOMS
BOYCOTT ALL SINGLE MOMS
>BOYCOTT ALL SINGLE MOMS
BOYCOTT ALL SINGLE MOMS
>BOYCOTT ALL SINGLE MOMS

My mother was married to my dad right after HS, was her only BF, he started using speed and started yoing to prison because of it. When tweaking he'd started shoving her, pulling her hair, screaming an inch away from her face. After 10 years of marriage she divirced him, worked to take care of us and never dated anyone, despite being 30 years old and good looking, yet she should be beaten?

Yes

They are great as a one night stand, just gtfo once she introduce you to her kid. Its her fault that she made a mistake, dont pay for it with her user, find another girl. Unless you are like in your 40s. At that age every single one has a kid, you cant avoid it

>yet she should be beaten?
Ding ding ding
Sounds like she was already getting beaten. Don't married that early

Depends on their story and level of attractiveness.
I wouldn't try to lock one in for the long term but I would take one out, wine and dine, to just ease the piece of shit life she has chosen for herself.
Most are just white trash anyway so it really doesn't matter.

SAGE THIS KEK CRAP!
>SAGE THIS KEK CRAP!
SAGE THIS KEK CRAP!
>SAGE THIS KEK CRAP!
SAGE THIS KEK CRAP!
>SAGE THIS KEK CRAP!
SAGE THIS KEK CRAP!
>SAGE THIS KEK CRAP!
SAGE THIS KEK CRAP!
>SAGE THIS KEK CRAP!
SAGE THIS KEK CRAP!
>SAGE THIS KEK CRAP!

I just date girls in their early 20's, al lot of girls that age have a thing for older guys

I love when women throw the mom thing in. I am openly misogynistic with my mom. I tell her exactly what I think about women, and point out her behavior when it conforms to my misogynist views, which it typically does, as with all women. Maybe you too will one day have a misogynist son like me. I'm sure my mom didn't expect it either.

>Toll Status: Pending
Any non-black woman who fucks niggers is damaged goods & trash.

All coalburning roasties eventuallly end up getting burnt. Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Attached: MONTAGE-MUDSHARK-40.jpg (650x1032, 205K)

No, he was starting on that path and that's why she left. She did the best for us children by keeping us away from a violent drug addict. Yet once he got out and got clean she encouraged us to have a relationship with him. To this day I'm proud to have both my mother and father in my life because of my Mom's actions.

>Would Jow Forums date a single mother?

Only for a pump and dump. No attachments no paying bills no settling down and raising her bad ass kids

Attached: A SINGLE MOM’S GOTTA HAVE STANDARDS.png (294x521, 172K)

I dont fuck with roast beef.

Niggers can have the single mothers.

Potencial? Future single Mother for sure

Remember boys, single moms: not even once

Attached: Single jew moms not even once.png (723x851, 345K)

Attached: single and looking to mingle.jpg (540x960, 55K)

it's not putting pussy on a pedestal if it's asian pussy, right? don't be so hard on yourself, I'm sure one of these days the kawaii waifu of your dreams will show up in your life and give you many beautiful mixed race children, just becuase you're such a chad. You definitely aren't substituting a natural attraction to women of your own race for an idolization of neotonous bug people as a compromise for your own weakness, nah they're just so much more trad and all that. Maybe if you pray really hard your body pillow will come to life and negate all the years you've spent telling yourself you're too smart to get laid.

>Married after HS

literally red flag there. i had a bunch of classmates from HS that has kids and unsatisfied with their life. everytime i saw their post on MSM they either are drinking or faking smiles.

Literally having kid before self dependency is a big No. Specially to this very day where lifes hard unless you have rich background

>my child is my world

Everytime

Attached: single mom.jpg (640x1136, 147K)

>father
So your father turned out to be a good guy? She could've waited it out and still would've been fine with him. All marriages have speed bumps, this was one of them.
>Drug addict
He also should've been shot the second he took drugs.

Attached: Single mothers and lesbians make excellent parents of boys DELET THIS!.jpg (637x786, 104K)

A single mom will only be an option if I'm desperate at age 45 or some shit and running out of options. Of course, by then the kid will probably be old enough for me to not be involved in it's life in any way shape or form. I'll only refer to the child as "your daughter/son", establishing my distance from the child.

>Only for pump and dump
You mean we should give them more welfare money?

>"Muh dik" is literally an argument
>Blatant lie
>Liable to cheat since she's used to being metaphorically "pumped"
>Independency is somehow good in a family/relationship setting

Inb4 polgbt defends him wearing woman's shoes

Attached: mentally ill single liberal mother and child abuse.jpg (1129x2007, 318K)

Attached: single mothers 3.jpg (735x672, 145K)

>muh fuck

If you’re any kind of man, every fuck is a good fuck. The only reason to have such low standards is because you are pathetic and have no other choice.

>Cons
she always care for her babys father

Every single mon ive talked to all have this retarded attitude of "oh its my kid ill raise it myself you dont have to do anything". Like what the fuck bitch? What kind of shitty attitude is that, that makes even less sense than finding some retard to be the cuck father

Attached: single mothers 2.jpg (720x740, 111K)

>yfw being straight is no longer default

Wtf

Attached: degenerate single american mom.jpg (638x631, 237K)