Being against deposing dictators

>being against deposing dictators
why is this site completely cucked by russian disinfo campaigns?

Attached: D0MFqCDWoAAGzU4.jpg (1936x1936, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BuxtonJulia/status/1096031895366914049
youtu.be/t1L34I7TFws
twitter.com/cheo070777/status/1099694638066212865
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off.

Attached: liberators.jpg (760x1024, 217K)

Countries before and after "liberation" I'm sorry we aren't 5 years old anymore to be believing in this democracy bullshit

Attached: IMG_20190225_004129.jpg (600x669, 115K)

The funny thing is that they ignore Chavez failed coup attempt

Maybe because Jow Forums is majority authoritarian?
Democracy and (((human rights))) are fucking our race into oblivion.

Also this

No more banker wars

Attached: 22B40D40-2E80-42B2-9B43-931535D08B8F.jpg (812x549, 152K)

>Iraq
post the pictures of the kurdish, iranians after they've had helicopters drop sarin on them
>Libya
glad we got gaddafi before he could turn it into Syria
>Yemen
seems like a saudi issue to me
>Syria
we didn't even intervene LMAO but thanks for the anti assad content comrade

Yemen is at war with Saudis, they fought on Saudi territory too.
Syria was never liberated, that's the problem.

Funny you haevn't mentioned South Korea, Japan, Germany, Italy, France, etc etc etc

You're full of shit and probably a Muslim.

Also worth remembering what Gaddafi had done and how many hundreds of Americans the terrorist fucker had killed, there are still countless grieving widows, parents and children!

Why don’t you go enlist then

>Implying Dictatorships are always bad
>Implying Democracy is the only way to go

OP never implied any such thing.

Yes he did.
>Being against deposing dictators
Its exactly what he said.

King Nigger Obama pardoned a terrorist that blew up 3 NYC bars and killed 4 cops, and admitted it and said he had no regrets...

Yes Qaddafi did some bad shit, but it wasnt until he pushed a gold backed Pan African currency to replace the petrodollar that he was regime changed.

And the excuse of a NoFly zone was used to initiate airstrikes on flying tanks, flying troop barracks, flying bunkers, flying patrol boats, and flying checkpoints.

Bugmen like you bought into the lie..

Enjoy your rapefugees Yuropoor

Saddam did nothing wrong

You think I haven't see you in the other threads you GIGANTIC neocon cuck go ahead go to war with Venezuela have some more immigrants who gives a fuck anymore.

Fuck the USA to hell

do you think we were right to go after ISIS? are you enlisted?
if the only way you can maintain power is by brutally supressing people you don't deserve to be in power
>le petrodollar maymay
opinion discarded
>genocide
>repeated aggression with neighboring states
>repeated violations of the nonproliferation treaty
>annexing a sovreign nation
>hes not that bad
come on chief
Europe is dealing with a refugee crisis specifically because they've allowed Assad to do whatever he wants
If you want to avoid a refugee crisis helping people reclaim their country seems like the way to go.

You can't have it both ways.

Here is a feminist professor literally crying that the Venezuela opposition is a boy's club and they are constantly being attacked for being "too white" and for being supported by Brazil's new "Nazi dictator"

twitter.com/BuxtonJulia/status/1096031895366914049

>>being against deposing dictators
How about some freedom and democracy in Saudi-Arabia?

Attached: kushner_kissinger_shah_oil_puppets.jpg (809x478, 69K)

Reminder to murder all neo-cons/neo-libs and their families. Their interventionist policies have earned their children a bullet to their skulls. Kill them.

they're on the list i promise

>genocide

Totally false, he wanted to stop Kurdish separatists

>repeated aggression with neighboring states

Kuwait was always part of Iraq before Sykes-Pycot, the West took it away from Iraq and installed puppet monarchs who would sell them Oil for cheap

>repeated violations of the nonproliferation treaty

Had he actually develop WMD Iraq would still be alive

>annexing a sovreign nation

Kuwait is Iraq's 19th province

They are not dictators. It's you who lives under dictatorship

>allowed Assad to do whatever

What?

Also:

Israel
>Genocide, unless you think 8 year kids with a rock pose an actual threat to an uparmored D10 dozer
>Repeated aggression of neighboring states, like conducting airstrikes etc
>Nonproliferation treaty, like stealing US nuke secrets
>Annexing a sovereign nation, speaks for itself
>USS Liberty

By your logic Chaim we should glass Israel...

Your kike logic backfires on you..

You're just too fucking stupid.
Arab regimes in both of Libya's neighbors fell. That kind of thing is contagious, especially when one if Egypt and millions of Egyptians worked in Libya.

How long until some leftcuck NPC edits and puts Trump on the bottom?

KYS

Which thread?

It's probably not me, butthurt Muslim.

>war with Venezuela
BTW, will not be much of a war.

And there are currently over 4 million refugees burdening the economies of other countries so fuck you, stupid nigger.

>totally false
the sarin gas was an american psyop from the white helmets?
>kuwait belongs to [saddam]
seems the kuwaiti people disagreed, and so did the rest of the civilized world
>had he actually developed a wmd he would still be around
glad he was an idiot, and i'm glad you're not pushing any, "saddam didn't want wmds" shit around here.

youtu.be/t1L34I7TFws

Attached: 1550714877248.gif (168x176, 1.49M)

Nice try faggot

Attached: 1551036236839.png (590x577, 370K)

We don't get fucked. We fuck you.

>BREAKING NEWS: Venezuelans are starving

This is why Maduro has to go.

>russian flag
lmao
>what about [country]????
Israel has issues, but attacking the bases of a country that has vowed to wipe you out of the map seems considerably more understandable than invading and occupying a country because you want to pay off war debts.

They're on the list, especially if they keep putting settlers in the west bank and they keep wanting to fund their open air prison, but we'll get to everybody. We just have a limited amount of political capital.

Ashkenazis will make up less than 5% of Israelis by 2030. You shat up white countries but you're done too. Enjoy hell in a brown 2nd world country.

>not obvious

OPEC nations have been getting BTFO by the USA left and right lately. Paybacks a bitch, aint it?

Attached: 1540065059448.png (400x316, 311K)

Read the subtitle of your own post.

Maduro is doomed, sanctions will get even worse after the whole planet saw him deny food and medicine to his own dying people.

You burgers are really fucking lucky my country decided to elect a far-right dude as president instead of the pro-Maduro communist puppet from the workers party. Now Maduro has nowhere to go if the US blocks his path toward Cuba.

Attached: 1494741053585.jpg (763x598, 184K)

You will grow old in a bleak brown shithole and die in a 18th century tier oldfag facility being tortured by 64 iq subhumans you'll have for nurses.

Sanctions alone?
Cuba survived that for 60 years. Venezuela is basically their colony now.

Show your Russian flag, Maduro shill.

Show yours, kike.

Cuba isn't experiencing a civil war right now.
twitter.com/cheo070777/status/1099694638066212865

Why do you love starting wars so much? Really makes me think.

This. All these faggot Muslims and SJW’s blame everybody but that filthy religion of Islam for the reason why those countries are shitholes

Attached: B83BEEFD-4C7A-44CA-B5A3-F03BC67B3241.jpg (1024x677, 130K)

I oppose communists who starve their people.

You have a problem, communist kikes.

Palestine will have enough food once Israel falls, don't worry too much, kike.

Why don’t you go enlist then?

I wish Saddam and Gaddafi were still alive and slaughtering their people, keeping them in check.

Attached: Dibs.gif (320x218, 1.55M)

What civil war? Only one side is armed.

Parts of the military are defecting. Around 25 people died and hundreds got injured on conflicts 15km away from my country territory, those that can are fighting back.

Are you living under a rock or something?

Only you seem to worry here about your pet communist billionaire Maduro.

Maybe I will at some point.

>Parts of the military are defecting.
Like 20 people out of a million?

Yep, Arabs only understand being ruled by an Iron fist

Attached: gaddafi.png (822x704, 153K)

The guys crossing the border are not the guys fighting for their lives inside Venezuela.

Maduro will inevitably crush the rebellion but the mere existence of a military rebellion against him cracks his authority.

>if the only way you can maintain power is by brutally supressing people you don't deserve to be in power
Depending which dictator we're talking about. Assad for example protected his own people from a extremist militia, full of foreign soldiers backed up by western powers.
Sure not all dictators are good but there certainly are some that are not supressing anyone.

And yet your the one with the fake flag

Weren't you worried about starving people a second ago, kike? 2 million of them in Palestine. 13 million of them in Yemen, courtesy of your Saudi beheaders. All coming to culturally enrich Israel as we speak. We're turning brown but you kikes are leading the future shitholes march.

First time hearing about a rebellion, can you post a link?

Now you worry about Muslims too.

You Russians are so transparent.

You're just mad you're getting KEKED by Eurasianists. You won't be able to do ANYTHING about it this time.

CNN literally had fake militarymen, ayy lmao

It will be showing fake cruise missiles hitting Maduro compounds soon.