So sad that these people can only see as far as their own tax returns, not what he has done to our country

So sad that these people can only see as far as their own tax returns, not what he has done to our country.

Attached: 1545531009256.jpg (960x789, 99K)

>things that never happened

If you get a refund, you either a nigger, or are doing taxes wrong and paying too much all year.

I know that feel

>1 post by this ID
Saged and hidden

Literally these
Also one post by this ID for the OP
Saging and hiding

>entirely believable, really
sage for the discord tranny

>1 post by this ID
Saging and hiding

Daily reminder that Trump raised taxes on the middle class for a tax cut for millionaires and billionaires.

Attached: 8455B4B5-74D4-46EF-9BF3-90BCF1953955.jpg (1050x730, 311K)

that dirty trump hat is an old ass pic, this post is fake news

don't forget to sage btw

>I'm ok with the president being a child molestor
>but the tax returns, that's where I draw the line
I fucking love Americans

LGTSS

Attached: I'll take things that didn't happen for $800, Alex.jpg (618x960, 94K)

Wew....lies

Attached: This did not happen & why does she look like a man.jpg (735x608, 39K)

JussieSmollet.jpg

Attached: Things that never actually happened.jpg (502x733, 52K)

What's sad is how few people know what a tax refund actually is.

What makes you think this?

Exactly. My refund was less than half of what it's been the last few years, but my overall federal tax burden was down about 10%.

All that means is that I gave the feds a smaller interest free loan last year.

>hey guys my neighbor whos hat i planted hates trump actually. haha fooled you guys!

how the fuck do you pronounce that beaners last name?

Whoa! So believable!

Exactly. But America is full of dipshits who think their tax refund is some great gift from Uncle Sam.

Didn't bother to take a pic with the actual kid, or near where it happened. Just you know, some random bridge she's on.

that picture is over a year old, OP's facebook thot is lying

>not what he has done to our country.
Then they'd REALLY be mad!

Jow Forumsthathappened

THIS. She probably had a slow morning not enough likes on her last post and came up with some bullshit story to feed that ego

Stop replying to bait threads you stupid niggers.

Attached: 1520888160387.jpg (1680x1050, 672K)

GUYS I TOO WORRY

I JUST CAN NOT DO THIS ANY MORE

I USED TO SUPPORT

BUT I CANT NOW

I CAN NOT BELIEVE I WAS SO FOOLED OH NO

IMPEACH 45!! SAY IT WITH ME

Attached: CvLpNcYXEAA7mZq.jpg (1180x664, 106K)

These people are dumb. Getting a lower refund means that you've had less taxes withheld during the year which actually means more money in your pocket and less stuffed under the government mattress being wasted.

Well, the fact that dumb dumbs are complaining about getting a smaller one is a pretty big clue

Is that a dick necklace? Wtf, I don't even care if people are gay but running around with a dick necklace, whatta faggot.

It's a healing crystal.

Almost as faggoty as a dick

>do I need to say it?
fake and gay

Attached: dslksdfkjlsdf.gif (403x369, 167K)

That looks fake as fuck.

I don't know if it's the fake blood or the fake beating but something does not add up here.

Attached: hmmmm.png (420x420, 9K)

Can someone please explain this tax stuff to me? I make 75k/yr doing computer shit. Apparently this year I'm getting back about 1.5k federal+state combined. Last year when I made like 70k, I owed a few thousand back [maybe because my pre-paid tax wasn't high enough, so that's fine I guess], but like in the prior years when I was getting like 50-70k, living in the same state etc... I generally ended up owing a few hundred bucks 'combined'. AND in the past, I recall from time to time depositing a few hundred-thousand in IRA at last minute for deduction. This time, I was VERY surprised with getting something back, let alone this much, almost half makes me feel like I did something wrong in turbotax and am going to get audited or an additional bill in the mail later. I don't have ANY fancy deductions. Single guy, head of household, no dependents, etc...

Attached: 1478730363430.jpg (480x640, 59K)

>List of things /Pol finds gay
>Dicks
>Rocks

Maybe if THEY COULD MASTER A BIBLE THEY WOULD KNOW THY ENEMY

RFID CHIPS FOR EVERYONE AND KUSHNER OWNS THE RFID CHIP BUILDING 666

RFID CHIP= MAGNET
CERN= MAGNETIC FEILD
SOLOMON RING REPLICATED= CERN

Attached: man_file_1045965_idiocracy.jpg (560x801, 135K)

Trump made My paychecks bigger which means federal took less money which means I get less back. It’s not rocket science. I love bigger paychecks and liwer taxes now.

that hat picture is from 2 years ago.

The standard deduction was doubled.

Plenty of people voted for him out of self interest. I can see this happening.

Another Smollett.

Fuck that basic bitch boomer. Im getting his taxes, the child earned income credit doubled this year, lol.

That picture is from 2016

Dicks, rocks and (((you))).

>have hat in backseat of car, among other things
>bringing some groceries in when it's dark
>hat falls out of car into snow
>don't realize
>snow eventually melts and reveals ruined hat
>neighbor sees hat in driveway and jumps to conclusions

All this shows is that everybody got a share of tax cuts you literal retard

Too bad. I didn't pay any taxes in 2018 as first year as a contractor and was able to balance out with write offs so im happy..

MAGA

These idiots don't understand how taxes work. IF you get less back that means they took less out and you didn't over pay.

Now if you live in a state with an income tax you are a stupid faggot that deserves the double tax.

Enjoy your hell.