Why do we still consider America a white county?

- only 58% of Americans are now white Europeans (90% in 1950s according to wiki)
- less then 47% of newborn babies are white
- liberal white women are dreaming about having a white cuck and black baby
- 2-3 million of new imigrants came to US each year. Mostly from Asia and Latin America
- according to predictions White Americans will be a minority by the end of the next decade.
- each year more and more American politicians are non-white figures
- white Americans are now a significant majority mostly in less developed states with low population density. Such as Montana or Idaho.

Maybe it's time to stop delusions?

Attached: black.jpg (1080x608, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nRBTMaNxy-M
discord
dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/how-the-federal-government-inflates-crime-statistics-for-whites/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Agreed, I consider America a mutt country now. A shell of its former self. A joke. Only robots/depopulation can save whites now, I'm afraid.

It's a white country until the chimps outnumber you.

According to Gallup, Americans of all demographics over estimate minority populations. Most believe the US is 33 percent black and 30 percent Hispanic, which would make us 30 percent white if you throw in asians

We'll be 70% white until mid-century if you count Hispanics who self-identify as white on the census, but good job falling for the "non-Hispanic white meme." Such a good goy. I'm sure you also regularly use the term "POC" for all non-whites, in a manner that connotes oppression when Asian families earn twice as much as white families in the US.

Overestimation of blacks in America could be easily explained by movies and mass culture. Black Americans are now something about 12% due very hight level of abortions and 30-35% of actors in the movies and singers in music videos which came from America are black.

I am not a liberal.

Its not a white country.

Everywhere you go theres a white woman with a mixed race child.

This is America LMAO. Chinese people literally took over entire cities in California. America is the most cucked country in the world.

youtu.be/nRBTMaNxy-M

This population shift was dramatically quick. As far as I can remember in 90s America for me was considered a white country with tiny black minority living in ghettos of big cities such as NY or LA.

Not everywhere. In many countries white woman with mixed baby is consider a worthless slut. In America she's probably regarded as open minded anti racist, lol

> (90% in 1950s according to wiki)
That included beaners back then
Our census didn’t make a distinction between whites and Hispanics until 1970
If you include beaners today America’s more than 80% “white”

77-78% to be accurate. To me it is remain unclear whether those people are white or not. Many of them are just direct descendents of European imigrants to Latin countries. From the other hand a lot of them are mixed with Indians and blacks to some extend.

20 million of them are here illegally, and we're working on deporting them.

They're at least 90% non-white. Most Mexicans in America are dumb, dark skinned poor rural Mexicans.

This is why all White americans, all White globally, must support the Northwest Front/ Northwest Alliance

Attached: NFSealNew.jpg (212x215, 12K)

discord
===========
.gg/3CbEUtm

This is "white" in America.

Attached: arujkuhk4w8x.jpg (950x942, 211K)

Yea but still there are many migrants from Cuba, Argentina or Brasil. Im white as fuck and some members of my family migrated to Argentina around 1930s. If they leaved this country and move to US they would be considered Hispanic/Latino.

dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/how-the-federal-government-inflates-crime-statistics-for-whites/

Old news. Do you really think they self-identify as white on the census, memeflaggot?

I always make a point to frown at them.

It was white during the 1700s & even during the 1950s. Now it's just a mutt nation. Fuck.

How many of your neighbours are white?

My nigga