Black "Hebrew Israelites" call for white genocide

A group affiliated with the niggers who told the Covington kids they'd spill their gets moments before the prairie nigger started banging a drum in their face has openly admitted they're calling for white genocide. They're taking Biblical scripture and twisting it to support these claims. I realize niggers are certifiably retarded but a fucking 5 year old could see they're taking all of this out of context.

youtu.be/2RFvnjZpuf8

Attached: mxgbjwtpdvb21.jpg (1024x683, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zl5285w_IJs
youtube.com/watch?v=M8xu6SLMyKY
youtube.com/watch?v=Eg3OihbIaig
youtube.com/watch?v=JHzGiGUj5SU
youtube.com/watch?v=PRb1FcHr594
youtube.com/watch?v=RrXFitpnFsg
youtube.com/watch?v=_fmRgpAvjWM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE
youtube.com/watch?v=hRY46607hEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>They're taking Biblical scripture and twisting it to support these claims.
Except they aren't. Torah commands Jews to genocide white people. Judaism is garbage.

Attached: amalekites germany 1.png (1534x1318, 752K)

How are these dudes any different from the Aryan Nation?

BAHAHAHAHAH ALL YOU ZIONIST ISRAELI SHILLS ARE SEETHING AT THESE BASED BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES.

Stay mad fake jew cracka

youtube.com/watch?v=zl5285w_IJs

youtube.com/watch?v=M8xu6SLMyKY

>heil hitler, the holocaust is a joke
>DAS RITE
>crying jew
>You worried about 6 million crackas that anotha cracka killed!
youtube.com/watch?v=Eg3OihbIaig

>feminist vs. the black hebrew israelites
>all men rape! (gets arrested at the end)
>ELLIOT ROGERS WAS RIGHT!
youtube.com/watch?v=JHzGiGUj5SU

youtube.com/watch?v=PRb1FcHr594

youtube.com/watch?v=RrXFitpnFsg

youtube.com/watch?v=_fmRgpAvjWM

Attached: 1540824260766.jpg (593x295, 54K)

CRY WHITEBOI CRY
HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG
THE HOLOCAUST WAS A JOKE
kek I love these guys

THAS RITE

Attached: 1540335705631.jpg (377x373, 28K)

We should've allowed niggers to go extinct. They're not suited for modern society

>Black "Hebrew Israelites" call for white genocide
They could lead the Democrat party.

i mean these are clearly the REAL jews

stay seething kikey real jews will rule

they'd be very good at it

GET READY FOR SLAVERY ESAU

YOU ARE A BASTARD DWELLING IN ASHTOD

HOW YOU GONNA SAY YOURE THE CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH YET HAVE KOSHER PIG, NUDE BEACHES, THE GAYEST GAY PARADE, AND WOMEN RULE OVER YOU?!

YOURE JEW"ISH"

ISH

YOURE NOT THE REAL HEW YOU FUCKING AMALEK DEMON

Attached: 1534413322655.png (640x655, 427K)

>Torah
>Biblical

No. These black pigs are paid by the media to provoke dumb white people in retaliating.

Attached: 1550899443193.jpg (640x619, 196K)

Shut the fuck up Esau.

Go cry me a river khazar baby.

>Inb4 calling me cuck

Whenever I go to church where preacher is white, I fall asleep, feel completly disengaged, dont relate.

But everytime I listen to black hebrew israelite i feel powerful and energized, and the riddles of the bible suddenly makes alot of sense and i start doing my own research and get interested in the Bible. I feel alot of redpills and hardcore truths are being dropped by them. Even the concept of "UFO"'s coming down from earth by order of Jesus makes abit sense lore wise if you have seen those Hitler technology threads.

What gives? I wish us whites had these hebrew israelite that were pro-white, id probably want to start the race war today if that were the case.

Attached: 1536302982668.jpg (654x541, 49K)

Attached: way-too-much-amp-039-murica_o_2410717.jpg (500x512, 233K)

they finna fuck white bitches while da white bois watch lol

Manadory doc on black israelites.
4:25 to learn the real race of historic figures

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE

Whites will genocide themselves before the nigs get a chance.

Attached: xfinity tips.png (558x474, 264K)

Wh*toids BTFO

Attached: 1541174237424.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Apparently quite a few niggers have fallen for and discuss this black Israeli bullshit. Remember that gay Hide yo kids guy that got memed 10 years ago? He was dropping vids on you tube about this same bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=hRY46607hEY

These crackheads have been doing this for years. Its a literal crackhead religion.
They made kindergarten tier signs on cardboard. You find them on the street corners of major cities.

But dont try to kill them because they are (((GLOWING)))

rofl. "heil hitler white boy!"
*jew cries*

I find it hilarious how all you Israeli shills are so angry that the true Israelites are speaking out about you fake jew crackas.

Fucking do it. I want to see one of these people. I hate this world entirely. Lets just fucking kill them too.

Im not angry im just telling my fellow whites not to fuck with you because you are a honeypot.

If only they were redpilled

Real kikes and phony kikes are equally bad.
Dont attack these black israelite crackheads, they are real kike honeypots.

>fellow whites
You're an Israeli shill that doesn't even understand Jow Forums if you're shilling against these based black hebrew israelites. I truly believe that you Israeli shills are SO FUCKING RETARDED you think that Jow Forums only has white people on it.
>They're both bad
I hope you watch a palestinian rape your sister you fucking Israeli.

A lot of blacks are really good orators, I think they have it to hide their low IQs, desu.

>I think they have it to hide their low IQs, desu.
Literally projecting Ashkenazi retardation.

>You're an Israeli shill

Dream on nigger, the only thing worse than a real kike is a phony kike.

Get your nigger ass to israel, i dont give a fuck if you take it from the kikes.

A Palestinian is gonna rape your sister and put a bullet in your head kike. You worthless bastard.

Attached: 1548903034433.png (791x724, 138K)

Dream on nigger.

fpbp. play jewish games, win jewish prizes

>confusing the Torah with the Talmud

You're a special kind of stupid.

Attached: 1534375799305.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

We can easily herd them into wanting to kill Ashkenazi kikes as well. We are at war, and the nigger is a pawn.

These guys honestly don't piss me off. I love what they do. If you think about it, what they say and do helps our side.

British Israelites are retarded and are determined to remain that way. But black Israelites are awesome! Love that shit.

A penis is going into ejaculate into your mouth and you are going to be rewarded with a crack rock.

They are dumber and far less deadly

I found the edomite everyone.

Attached: 1469401400379.jpg (1200x900, 152K)

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!

niggers still wear underoos

Attached: blackisraelites.jpg (900x600, 124K)

Black Hebrew Israelites decoded by rosette de la Croix, bitchute if it's banned from utube with many of her other decodings...

And they claim niggers dont cosplay

Attached: members-of-the-black-israelites-preaching-in-times-square-new-york-DFE3B1.jpg (1300x956, 192K)

THAS RITE

Attached: 150729-news-lucylawlessxena.jpg (1800x1200, 290K)

lmaoing @ that talcum x on the left

Cute family

TRIGGER WARNING

Attached: 550_101529473.jpg (550x611, 70K)

TRIGGER

Attached: physed-father-baby-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 27K)

OUCH!!!!

Attached: Newborn-parents.jpg (1382x2074, 1.76M)

Reminder to use the nigger Hebrews as a weapon to redpill normieniggers online using our standard Jow Forumsintelpro tactic of disguising ourselves as our enemies: pic related.

Attached: 1535425142562.jpg (1700x1638, 694K)

there will never be peace as long as "diversity" is forced on white populations

Those niggers are doing god’s work. Kikes weren’t expecting that 4d chess move from niggers

RARE
A
R
E

I find it interesting how virtually every group that takes on the star of Remphan as their symbol ends up taking on those characteristics themselves. Prideful beyond reason. Hateful to others. Uses deception to achieve their goals. You faggots do realize that these guys are deliberate agitprop right? That way anybody that starts looking into who the real Israelites are believe this nonsense and the truth gets lost in the fog.
It's all so tiresome.

Is this part 4 of the desert saga? God’s chosen monkeys? The only thing worse than jews and niggers is jewniggers.

>You faggots do realize that these guys are deliberate agitprop right?

Those niggers never heard of agitprop and they unironically believe that they are the original kikes. I think it's hilarious, because it's basically a parody of Ashkenazim thinking that they're the same. Neither are sand niggers, which is what the original kikes were. I love the fact that fags like you get so triggered by these nigger LARPers. I just hope they start killing kikes. We need to inspire them, I think.

Stay mad kike, those guys have been posted on Jow Forums since before you cam here in 2016.

Attached: 1549346172504.jpg (563x719, 78K)

someone should explain to these dumb niggers that kikes are the ones that enslaved them and that kikes are not white

see

Wtf is this flag?

So if you kill one you kill a nigger and a kike? Literally killing two birds with one stone!

You're retarded. It doesn't matter if they haven't. You don't think there isn't kikes funding this? You faggots have really become quite shortsighted these days. It's not just ashkenazi they are attacking verbally, they see white people as the same as the fake jews. This is going to become yet another golem that will seek your destruction but all you want to focus on is one part. You are foolish and you won't understand that until it is too late for you.

They got the bible all wrong. Jews are in fact Edomites, but the Anglo Saxons are the tribe of Judah. The Germanic word Saxon means Son of Isaac or Isaacson. The Nordics have similar last names. Even the Union Jack Brittian represents the United tribes of Jacob. Hence the lion emblem. Negroes are actually beasts of the field. Beasts with hands that have voices and "can cry out to God". Still to this day without help, niggers are living in their own shit and piss. They're animals. They can be saved by Jesus Christ though. Asians, Mexicans, any race that isn't negroid is considered human. Jews cannot be saved, and faggots should be put to death.
God is flooding our nations with non white hordes, because we turned our backs on him. Anti white hatred and violence revelation unfolding.

Great example of why jewligions suck. Letting nogs think they have objective truth is beyond dangerous

Based
The whole thing was staged

They've been doing this for years. Just more nigger psychosis, minds broken from knowing just how disgusting and repulsive their culture is.

So if jews were black, then doesn't that make them Cushitic? Mostly being Ethiopia and Somalian. These niggers are from Bantu slaves, proving jews were blacks would be them stealing Cushitic heritage.

Attached: 1550777398655.jpg (664x771, 245K)

This thread is proof that Jow Forums these days is nothing more than shills shilling shills.

>shills shilling shills

just follow the gold.

And none of these Crack Israelites have it.

Attached: 1543854775050.gif (200x200, 382K)