Redpill me on dollar stores

If the food there carcinogenic?

I bought a case of water bottles at a Dollar Tree, but the water had a strange chemical smell to is, so I threw it out.

I'm guessing the meat is irradiated and imported from China.

Attached: dollas.png (895x515, 633K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0zySGE82HY
youtube.com/watch?v=5ho9y6QRMs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All these chains are owned by Jews.

So are the grocery stores. Go eat your cereal, goy.

Dollar stores are mostly frequented by white trash and if the food is poisoned and eradicates white trash I am all for it.

It was probably outside for a sale at some point. It always tastes like shit when it sits in the sun.

This. You are tasting the plastic bottle's reaction to UV. same taste if you drink one left in your car.
Dollar Tree is not the same as Dollar General and Family Dollar.

Yeah well it is whatever the cheapest of cheap you can get. This really shows when it comes to foodstuffs, I mean like they usually have a pretty nice drink selection. I mean you could get a dollar candybar and it'd be alright (probably a tad old/stale though) but I'd never buy anything like produce there. I don't think any of them have meat but if they do I wouldn't trust it for sure. MAYBE something really really cheap like eggs or something, because those would be on-par with something like Walmart.
Some things are alright there. Basically cheap shitty plastic goods are all fair game or something really mundane like a jar, wrapping paper, cheap-ass flipflops that'll instantly break, knock-off toys and trading cards, cheap little tools or something.

lol why is america so poor?

No, I bought the water inside, and drank a bottle as soon as a I left the store. I'm not one to leave water in the car.

Also the water could be a handful of things, but was probably left out in the sun and the UV did it's thing on the bottle's molecular puss.
Could also be contaminated/dosed with chemicals that are mandated from a different area in which you aren't used to. Bottled water usually comes from the same place tap water does.

>Canada

Hahhahaha

Bottled water isn't the best for you, considering all the micro plastics that leak into the water

What better? Should I buy a water filter from infowars?

it's a scam
youtube.com/watch?v=J0zySGE82HY

You should really only buy things like birthday cards and paper plates and pencils and shit like that. Don't ingest things from kiked out Shekelstore.

You could, they're actually pretty good.
Although careful using it for everything, filtering out ALL of the Calcium and Magnesium in all of your water just to keep the frogs straight can be detrimental to your health in the long run.

Jesus you're dumb. He meant that the owner of the store probably had the bottles out in the sun, before you bought it.

I am part owner of my co-op. Take your HRT, Jew.

Dollar General and Family Dollar aren't dollar stores.

>Redpill me on dollar stores
The sell you less of a product for a dollar to make up the price difference. The other stuff is too autistic to address. No one buys groceries from a dollar store unless you want imitation cheese or something.

It's stuff that bigger stores (grocery stores, Walmart, etc.) weren't able to sell by the Sell By date so it's just picked up and repackaged for dollar stores.

Dollar Tree is great for buying certain things. Of course I would never buy actual consumable foods from them unless I checked the label thoroughly. I recently bought Dakota Iced Coffee from them, and the ingredients were actually simple and clean, and it tasted good, just like the 3-4 dollar starbucks/dunkin bottled iced coffees.

Another example for Dollar Tree items that are really worth getting: I needed some clothing hangers. Checked Walgreens, 4 bucks for like 6 hangers. Went to Dollar Tree and got 8 for 1. Either way it's just cheap plastic.

Warning that they are making threads like these to attack capitalism.

TheWolfePit on YouTube does a great series where he reviews the utter slop that is marketed by these dollar stores

When i'm worth billions ill still be going to dollar stores they got the best candy you never find anywhere else

This. I have been more than fortunate in life, and I get stared at for being professionally dressed going in and buying dollar store ibuprofen and toothpaste. I don’t give a shit what others think, I love dollar tree.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ho9y6QRMs0

So i found people buying shit there and selling it on amazon for more but said he could get better deals using coupons so after looking into that it makes sense that the true redpill is coupons i mostly see women doing it and they are horrible at it imagine if a man did it? one of the perks of living in america free shit everywhere if you know how to and you put effort

Attached: 1547420385364.jpg (640x477, 109K)

Ask punished Wolfe

Attached: IMG_5734.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Sorry but I need special medicated toothpaste for sensitive teeth and gluten-free bread.

Attached: south-park-s05e11c01-kyle-and-kyle-two-16x9.jpg (960x540, 66K)

Based Schwartzposter