OSCAR LIVE THREAD

OSCAR LIVE THREAD

You really have to look what is going on there, what the actual fuck

Attached: Academy-Awards-Feature.jpg (960x540, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Circa/status/1099801197924573185
123tvgo.com/watch/abc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

B U M P
U
M
P

nobody cares

It should, this is what the normies are watching rn. The muh diversity and empowering blacks has gone on a whole another level, this is just fucking ridiculous.

Bump

>this is what the normies are watching rn.
Not really.

Attached: oscars.png (642x750, 374K)

Really, Black Panther has already won two oscars and everyone on the stage is black, they even dragged Serena fucking Williams on stage. A tennis player, wtf

I don't think I can even be bothered to watch it just to see how much of a shitshow nigger circle jerk it's gonna be

Gee, another nig host

> Watching the Crowder livestream and it got taken down by copyright strike. He moved to Facebook. Tells people to turn on Oscars to bypass copyright. Immediately horrified.
Yeah, this shit is fucking weird. No question that they're exposing their intent.

I mean even Javier Bardem is dressed like a fucking faggot. How in the hell...

If it wins best picture i'll kill myself and livestream it

The Academy of NiGGERS Award

Apes!
Gorillas!
Monkeys!

Go back to the jungle with the other primates, you filthy stinking beast!

Disney already tried to shut down crowder LOL watch on Facebook

/stevencrowderofficial/videos/2305871123019385/

There is a black on stage at all time lolol

Wtf didn't we just have one of those? Anyway, first person to get a liberal to call Trump a "shitnigger" wins.

Attached: MSP1687108ci942g9fedchg00001b4135161hehah5e.gif (156x222, 9K)

Find user in crowd wearing green socks!

I boycott kike shit

Rest in peace, friend.

Attached: Abe toast.jpg (664x443, 192K)

Attached: A9698BEB-5E3E-4CF1-80DC-D320C10664A1.png (736x900, 1.18M)

Attached: 5edd0e9b.jpg (1700x1345, 303K)

This was after first half an hour

Attached: 57368503.jpg (1700x1345, 318K)

I expect it will hit blackout.

Attached: blacked oscars posters smll2.jpg (522x778, 204K)

Thank you crackers for making black such a privileged class. We be collecting our money

Yeah, it looks like a shitshow alright.

twitter.com/Circa/status/1099801197924573185

report back, i don't wanna watch that gay shit

>OSCAR LIVE THREAD
why?

A contempt of the white culture beyond compare. Fuck off Niggers and Hollywood Judaism

>Holy fucking shit, it's a dinosaur. Jesus Christ, whaat the fuuuck?!

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Black people ruined media. Prove me wrong.

Join in with the fun at Louder With Crowder Oscars Party

Link for the poor
123tvgo.com/watch/abc/

What's with all the white people shit, they have fucking hillbilly music playing

They're purposely making white people look like shit

They wax on for decades for diversity but never do anything about it, it’s hilarious. They’re all a bunch of masonic trannies anyway, I wish that theater would collapse on them. Their tranny hands sticking out of the rubble. That I’d watch.

Hollywood: Jews shock troops

Even though I'm an actor I watched about 30 minutes and said nope I've never seen so many black people at the Oscars it's a joke
I hate hollywood and everything it stands for

How many n-bombs dropped so far on stage? I don't think last year's record of 4 will be matched for a long time (Hugh Jackman, James Corden, Kristen Bell twice)

Attached: 1418226435125.jpg (640x496, 125K)

>this is what the normies are watching
On what planet? I dont know anybody who watches this shit anymore. I can't even fathom that they still bother to air it, I'm convinced all the ratings are just made up. I literally know 0 people watching the Oscar's. Anything worthwhile will be put on the internet tomorrow, otherwise it's a complete and utter waste of time. It's not like back in the day when all you had was a few channels and theyd interrupt programming to play this shit, if you're not out doing something you're either playing vidya or streaming whatever they feel like watching on Netflix or hulu not watching the fuckin Oscar's. I mean who even bothers to pay for cable anymore?!?!? I sure as shit dont I doubt many people on here right now do either, theres no point it's a waste of money.

it's gif related only with whites

Attached: schuck and jive.gif (432x384, 3.54M)

bump

Attached: 1550488652511.jpg (550x236, 34K)

band together with the red pilled crew and shut it down

This shit show needs more niggers.

Don't forget that black CGI spiderboy won too

This is where all the rich white people who live in gated communities and send their kids to private schools get together in a room once a year and pat each other on the backs and go down on one another for employing all the undesirables to clean their pools and cut their grass and tell us we're the ones who are the rscists

Those Jews were conservative. It wasn’t until the post-war communists and unions broke up the studios that Marxist shit ruined movies.

Banned from /tv/. They said there's no Star of David subtly embedded in the new Oscar design theme lol.

Attached: LadyGagaOscars2019Luncheon-600x400.jpg (2048x1375, 342K)

>The Oscars
>Liberal shitlibs having a giant circle jerk

I literally cannot fathom anything less exciting.

working on it building my little group
worked on a movie this summer ended up shooting the shit with a guy and he told me everyone would be a lot happier if america was white again

Does Jow Forums see it? The same blue and white colors as Israel's flag, the upside down and upside triangles all over the place

Of course Jow Forums sees it, why are you asking, lol.

Attached: 1520187224210.jpg (500x500, 11K)