Want to Upload Politically Incorrect Files

I have roughly 480GB of redpilled docs I've downloaded from the Redpill threads. I downloaded all those shitty Mega links, and collected the pastes and infographs from various websites. I have collections of other misc threads including documentaries, and "The ARK" - a larger, updated collection of the do/k/ument.

So can any of you autists help me get this shit uploaded on a torrent? How do I strip the meta-data and seed it anonymously? Will I need to get a burner laptop and hide it somewhere to seed on someone's wifi? What do?

The redpill threads claim to have 2 Terabytes of data, but deleting the duplicate data and not counting the websites they link to, I got about 480GB.

A torrent of this stuff is good because fags wouldn't have to buy a Mega membership, and they could choose which files to download.

Attached: Capture.png (1199x558, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/CdbDvd3
youtube.com/watch?v=SI2vEzU9QFY
ufile.io/m7xvh
my.mixtape.moe/wjeimh.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

correction - 524GB

Nice. Bump.

Bamp, sikkunt OP

Will? Is that you?

imgur.com/a/CdbDvd3

More complete list of files.

OP, thank you for your historic work cataloging, I want it!

Upload to AWS S3, it will cost about $12/month plus bandwidth.

Alternatively, compress to zip/rar and make a torrent. It will be slow af to begin with as people are downloading from you directly.

Attached: 1550364529253.gif (600x212, 3.57M)

Pls gib secret files. What metadata? There's just file last modified, EXIF on images -- Use uTorrent to make the torrent file.

Attached: 1526345701328.gif (500x225, 498K)

God damn thats a lot of shit.

Any way you can upload just the books? I downloaded one ages ago, but I don't think it has anything near the amount you have.

User modified by, or accessed by? I’m worried there will be files that have my computers username on it.

bump of righteousness

That's not how those things work, generally speaking. If it's not your OC, it's just a copy of something from someone else's machine. Just zip it, buy webhosting or make a torrent (MAKE A TORRENT, DON'T BE DUMB), and distribute it to the masses. Might want to invent some way to identify it's you posting it though, since there are folks out there who would use this sort of thing to distribute malware among us.

Attached: 1547076045589.jpg (255x82, 6K)

Interesting. There are copies of software, I have not run them because I’m unsure what they do and don’t want malware. But they are as they come from the red pill threads. I suppose run at your own risk. I’ll look into how to identify the torrent as mine, maybe some hash verification.

Noice post torrent when done. Thank you for your service and I hope you saved all the Hitler speeches jewtube took down. Jow Forums will remembered for saving history the rest of the world would have burned

they will be very needed once 4plebs is wiped out intentionally.

Attached: 1549318646794.jpg (610x735, 183K)

Attached: 1555555555555.jpg (888x499, 92K)

Attached: 1554354667878.jpg (634x423, 38K)

Test code

Ok that’s my trip code. I’m going to use this in a new thread once I get the data uploaded to a torrent. I’ll link here to 4plebs for ID proof. Y’all niggers better seed I’ve spent money and gone over my ISPs bandwidth limit on this.

at least you don't get bullied over having a tripcode like another guy from my country does. tripcodes and names will become more common on Jow Forums from now on, maybe i will get myself one in the honor of the guy who made pic related as result of so many raids.

Attached: 1547446926654.png (5504x6424, 3.06M)

Attached: 1538365782158.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Attached: 1534123731165.jpg (614x529, 148K)

Attached: 1512352014082.png (1224x2965, 802K)

Attached: neo-marxism flow chart.jpg (894x542, 174K)

>How do I strip the meta-data
every single file will require a different method
>and seed it anonymously
you dont

Happy to seed this until Hillary is in prison OP.
Ready and waiting.

Attached: 1538700895528.jpg (1259x1536, 152K)

>John Maynard Keynes > Homosexual Movement >Radical Homosexual Agenda > Democratic Party

Attached: 1498863299285.gif (800x430, 564K)

I'm testing it all, the torrent will probably take a while to get uploaded.

I've added this video to the collection: youtube.com/watch?v=SI2vEzU9QFY
But I already have a pdf of all Hitler's speeches collected.

Attached: 1542823608841.jpg (500x320, 13K)

Attached: 1513049599707.jpg (640x640, 259K)

Free tier AWS may cost you nothing.
Plu, bump for interest.

Use a SHA hash 128 bit or higher to make it authentic.

Just post a magnet hash already I have 20 Mbs up.

Attached: 1550862338266.jpg (474x796, 44K)

Attached: 1543910487104.jpg (480x360, 54K)

I will seed the shit out of it

This is Norway tier archival autism. Well done user.

Attached: 1454361577-05a675f1793f1491d6574e03d92e8261.png (600x334, 310K)

bump

It took me like 1 minute to create a test torrent of 250mb, and I can't get the data to download even though it says seeding. I cant imagine creating a torrent for the amount of files I have. Not going to happen tonight.

Feelsbadman.jpg

I need tech support

Attached: pajeet.jpg (500x334, 87K)

OP

you have unironically saved a piece of internet history. in the future, collections like yours will be used for historical understanding.

I hope you make back ups and never lose it. 15 years from now you'll open that folder and it will all come rushing back to you

ask Jow Forums how to do that part in addition to this thread. go to the "ask stupid questions" thread, don't make your own thread or you'll get banned

At least try to compact it

Jow Forums thanks you for this!

On it - and thank you I do have multiple drives, I have copies on them and I staggered-ly rotate my identical HDDs with new ones over the years.

thank you desu

You need to use a better client. What client are you using? Using something light weight like Transmission perhaps.

Well done. Yes, torrent it.

Attached: 1473626086065.jpg (1920x1200, 625K)

BitTorrent - let me try UTorrent.

I'm very interested in the ARK desu

Don't put the files in a zip or archive: you'll be unable to download individual files from the torrent if you do.

Seeding anonymously is impossible due to the nature of the bittorrent protocol. The best you can do is seed through a VPN, but you'll need to pay for one that will let you use that much bandwidth. Cloud hosting helps with the bandwidth problem but requires tying your financial information to the upload.

I say just seed it from home, through a VPN if you have one but it's not really necessary. 1st amendment protects your rights for seeding it (aside from copyright bullshit) so you won't get v&.

God speed OP. Thank you for what you have done. Bump for this epicness

Agreed. There must be an issue with my ports. Still working on it.

Creating a torrent for the entire folder shouldn't take that long, absolutely not even 30 minutes. Try using qBittorrent, I've found it very effective for seeding exceptionally large amounts of data, especially version 4.1.5.

He could zip them by theme

That still requires transmitting unnecessary amounts of data. There are only two reasons to seed archives of files: when all the files are necessary for operation (ie, a game and all its associated files that need a certain folder architecture) or when you want to reduce the size of the file by compression. Typical compression saves you maybe a few percent off the overall file, depending on the filetype, because most files are already compressed (ebooks, pictures, and video are generally already as compressed as they can get without sacrificing quality).

There's really no reason not to simply seed the folder as is. It also makes it unnecessary to unpack the archive after download, which occupies nearly twice as much space as simply downloading the file unarchived would have. Bandwidth is far cheaper than storage space these days, which is why streaming is so popular.

Not to tech. savvy user reporting in.
How do I help with seeding OPs Upload (once the download ing starts)?
Any apps/programs recommended?

that's a good point, but I wouldn't be suprised if he saved over 50% size and a lot of people are running smaller ssd these days.

doesn't matter, any client will allow you to seed. just make sure you set it the seed ratio to infinity or unlimited.

I would be absolute gob smacked if he saved even 10% size, let alone 50%. Like I said, most common media filetypes are already compressed.

Once the download starts just leave it alone. When it finishes leave it alone. You'll seed automatically.

Seed and upload torrent

First of all
DO NOT SEED WITHOUT A VPN
secondly, use Deluge. Best torrent app

ufile.io/m7xvh

Can anyone test this for me? See if it downloads, im supposedly seeding right now. It's 250mb

I like to use a vpn like nordvpn or PIA when torrenting. It’s a good insurance policy. They’re like $30 per year, and worth every penny.

>ufile.io/m7xvh
got it

I just want the documentaries

I'll try tomorrow with a vm. Make a new thread tomorrow evening.
No offense but these files need to be scanned for malicious shit, we can't trust you.

Did it download completely for you? speed?

I'll worry about this tomorrow. Thank you all

Attached: 1542080720087.jpg (364x568, 111K)

It was only 20 k... so half a second. Scanned clean but didn't open it.

Attached: 1550386425192.jpg (1237x1556, 342K)

Something must have been wrong. It was one picture of an intro to classical music and a tiny random zip I found in one of the subdirectories from the literature folder

Just make a torrent of the entire folder and upload it dude. If it doesn't work just make a new one after that.

Here's about 150 images on the Discord trannies if anyone wants it. my.mixtape.moe/wjeimh.zip

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1067, 266K)

In bed. Have work tomorrow. I want to get the torrent out but I don’t want any identifiable information of me. If this torrent gets popular I’d be screwed if it could be traced to me. If I can get it to work I’ll grab a VPN and get it going. It’s too important to do wrong. I may want to zip up some large directories too.

Attached: 3F5E7936-742A-4AFA-AB37-94D5CC7A0AC3.jpg (677x960, 71K)

BOI, I WANNA SEE THAT ARK FOLDER