>PressSec Sarah outside WH 2/22/19
c-span.org/video/?458169-1/
>PressSec Sarah on F&F 2/22/19
youtu.be/oJSHzDnWJGI
>Corey Lewandowski on FBN 2/22/19
youtu.be/SFpZLETKiMo

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: oscarsterrible.png (593x182, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ETV-pjLQTwU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rd_XLH8lq90
lecremedelacrumb.com/chicken-and-mushroom-gnocchi-skillet/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0946672X17308763
youtube.com/watch?v=htGmTJNsOr0
youtube.com/watch?v=5dsVwXzOIjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

Awoo?

fag enabler
sold his children to kikes
she's been through enough
DACA still in effect
we have to take the guns first, due process later
still in syria, afghanistan, etc. now gearing up for venezuela and iran
we have to be replaced legally
MIGA

Just got here. Have any niggers been arrested?

>If it caused autism there would be way more autists.
>WAY more.
user...

Attached: 8769857754745.jpg (685x384, 55K)

youtu.be/ETV-pjLQTwU
some surprising results from these interviews.
The multiracial white supremacy is strong folks

Attached: 1545944645184.jpg (640x675, 63K)

MAGA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rd_XLH8lq90

Attached: IMG_3606.png (1054x526, 69K)

Attached: 1555555555555.jpg (888x499, 92K)

My theory is that on top of non whites there is a you know an equal number of white millennials and white boomers who have liberal or moderate upbringings who make it impoosibru for actual Nationalists/Populaists to win

lecremedelacrumb.com/chicken-and-mushroom-gnocchi-skillet/
Finally got my gnocchi
just made this recipe. Very good

Attached: file.png (666x654, 1.32M)

I'm angery! Angery about niggers!

Attached: lewdwolf.jpg (145x258, 9K)

Attached: 1554354667878.jpg (634x423, 38K)

Lmao a fucking tranny won the MTG pro tour. RIP to a great game

The problem is deference to female wishes by thirsty betas. Females dictate that being nice is good, society rots like Weimar because nigs and fags and mulattoes are all shit-tier. Betas refuse to lift a hand against them because they want sex, and even encourage female promiscuity even though it actually works against betas.

really makes you think
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0946672X17308763

Attached: 1551059296645.png (668x436, 39K)

The phenomenon would have emerged in the 50's and 60's. The MMR Vaccine was introduced in 1967, if the causal link between Autism and that vaccine existed the phenomenon would have begun right then and there.

Define "actual"

Facts don't lie.

>Have any niggers been arrested?
Nah they are all getting a Oscar.

Attached: WE WUZ SPACE.jpg (600x671, 47K)

facts don't lie, user.

Why,what happened?

Its fucking disgusting

Pat Buchanan

What are the odds of a war right now? Starting to get worried

>they would have identified the causal link at least to cognitive changes immediately after the roll-out of all of our big vaccines.
pharma doesn't give a fuck about you, they want you weak and poisoned so they can upsell you on other garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=htGmTJNsOr0

Attached: Girl With The MAGA Hat.jpg (1200x1593, 1.11M)

WE WAS GAFFLERS AN SHEEEIT

>MTG
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD

And prominent

I've actually had surprisingly good interactions with nignogs recently because I'm smooth but I'd rather there weren't such a thing as black neighborhoods.

Attached: 1510989018786.png (250x252, 108K)

>watching video on dogman types
>guy said southern Indiana is hotbed for dogmen
Indiana has explaining to do.

depends if the bread and circus gets worse

why is it so windy?? my whole house is shaking. are the jews fucking around with HAARP again?

Did all her hair have to be dleted or could it have been kept? Would look nicer.

In the 1990s many children were diagnosed with ADD, autism is the new meme disease. Transgenderism is trying to become the meme problem of the 2020s. We note children diagnosed with "autism" are also more likely to be transgender.

>dogman types
huh?

Attached: 555.jpg (400x400, 45K)

N

"This bullshit - created by Jewish cultural marxist media monopoly."

yeah, I'm sure Israel would desperately want that to be true.

Attached: netanyahu mossad.jpg (500x566, 92K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5dsVwXzOIjk

look at this. Gab comment system can't come soon enough

Attached: 1535824130090.jpg (540x720, 49K)

Just a reminder trump supporters are retarded as fuck

Attached: 200082.jpg (1024x736, 354K)

you somewhere in the northeast?

Venezuela is already collapsing under it's own weight though

lmao our baker is posting in the /tv/ oscars sticky

EVA is a desperate, lying, photoshopping faggot that cannot take a loss. I took a shit, shaved my head, showered, and came back to find this in the thread I left.

Attached: EVA posting in archives to photoshop wins.png (1360x768, 143K)

Apparently there are different types of dogmen. Some are more Bigfoot-like than canine.

anoyne watching the oscars? how many fuck trumps has there been so far?

Attached: tiestosweatmaga.png (977x1146, 745K)

>Some Christian Zionists believe that the gathering of the Jews in Israel is a prerequisite for the Second Coming of Jesus. The idea has been common in Protestant circles since the Reformation that Christians should actively support a Jewish return to the Land of Israel, along with the parallel idea that the Jews ought to be encouraged to become Christians as a means of fulfilling Biblical prophecy.

>Christian advocacy of the restoration of the Jews in Palestine was first heard following the Protestant reformation, particularly in the English-speaking world among the Puritans. It was common practice among Puritans to anticipate and frequently pray for a Jewish return to their homeland.

> John Owen, a 17th-century English Covenant theologian, for example, wrote: "Moreover, it is granted that there shall be a time and season, during the continuance of the kingdom of the Messiah in this world, wherein the generality of the nation of the Jews, all the world over, shall be called and effectually brought unto the knowledge of the Messiah, our Lord Jesus Christ; with which mercy they shall also receive deliverance from their captivity, restoration unto their own land, with a blessed, flourishing, and happy condition therein."

>Samuel Rutherford, a seventeenth-century Scottish theologian, expressed the ardent spirit of prayer of many of his contemporaries: "O to see the sight, next to Christ's coming in the clouds the most joyful! Our elder brethren the Jews and Christ fall upon each other's necks and kiss each other! They have long been assunder, they will be kind to one another when they meet. O day! O longed-for and lovely day-dawn!

>In 1762, Charles Wesley wrote:

>O that the chosen band

>Might now their brethren bring,
>And gather'd out of every land
>Present to Sion's King;
>Of all the ancient race
>Not one be left behind,
>But each impell'd by secret grace
>His way to Canaan find!

Attached: 1478826468897.jpg (334x334, 33K)

An Oscar just flew over my house

>project a laser on to your eye for hours on end
certainly that has no long term consequences

Attached: 1471663569540.png (473x500, 8K)

yea, PA. the wind is worse than when Sandy came through, it's really bad.

For real! I'm up in northern IL and it's crazy out!

AWOO!

Attached: awoo space.jpg (800x500, 304K)

There was a full musical tribute to the life of RBG, I think they thought it would be posthumous when they planned it.

Oh I thought you were talking about here.
Yeah, they've been basically at war for the past couple years.
Intrastate piracy is their biggest business right now.

not my shoop

Attached: thescreamMAGA.jpg (2000x2548, 2.02M)

non-white woman instinctively crave white seed on a primal level, even if they hate themselves for it

they all want white babies with blue eyes and nice hair

Attached: colonized almost done.jpg (715x264, 28K)

what sort of anti-trump jokey jokes did they make?

Isn't this just brave and stunning? #Woke

Attached: 2019-02-24_20-16-39.png (675x2373, 1.33M)

>Christian support for Jewish restoration was brought to America by the Puritans who fled England. In colonial times, Increase Mather and John Cotton, among many others, favored Jewish restoration. Later Jonathan Edwards also anticipated a future return of Jews to their homeland

>Ezra Stiles at Yale was a supporter of Jewish restoration. In 1808, Asa McFarland, a Presbyterian, voiced the opinion of many that the fall of the Ottoman Empire was imminent and would bring about Jewish restoration. One David Austin of New Haven spent his fortune building docks and inns from which the Jews could embark to the Holy Land. In 1825, Mordecai Manuel Noah, a Jew who wanted to found a national home for the Jews on Grand Island in New York as a way station on the way to the Holy Land, won widespread Christian backing for his project. Likewise, restorationist theology was among the inspirations for the first American missionary activity in the Middle East and for mapping the Holy Land.

>Many Christians believed that the return of the Jews to Judea, as prophesied in the Bible, was a necessary preliminary step towards the Second Coming. In this particular interpretation, after the Jews returned they would both accept Jesus as their savior and rebuild the Temple, which would usher in the Second Coming of Christ.

>In 1818, President John Adams wrote, "I really wish the Jews again in Judea an independent nation", and believed that they would gradually become Unitarian Christians.

>n 1844, George Bush, a professor of Hebrew at New York University and the cousin of an ancestor of the Presidents Bush, published a book ... In it he denounced "the thralldom and oppression which has so long ground them (the Jews) to the dust," and called for "elevating" the Jews "to a rank of honorable repute among the nations of the earth" by allowing restoring the Jews to the land of Israel where the bulk would be converted to Christianity.

Attached: whathaveIdone.jpg (545x501, 46K)

It's because, even if they pretend to hate it, women instinctively crave authority and power.

Attached: sex dreams lol.jpg (900x2077, 372K)

AWOOOOOOOooooooooo

Attached: Cosmic Awoo 5.gif (360x360, 1.31M)

>just do it
dabbed on those flat skeezers

Attached: laughingelfman.jpg (256x353, 26K)

Damn user, that’s a good image!

Attached: 06FA0BD0-4508-49CD-9A13-48DCA2CC9968.jpg (900x506, 118K)

Lmao
Congratulations on this America really

Trevor Noah just made a joke about Mel Gibson calling him a nigger.

Attached: synagogue of satan.jpg (725x566, 141K)

They gave two awards to Black Panther.
I don't think they can top that joke.

Attached: 1551060078531.jpg (955x500, 55K)

I'm loving calling the wins for Bohemian Rhapsody. I am 5 for 6 on my guesses. You can't touch Queen in any sound based category. Ever.

good, we need to force feed them this shit until they can't take it anymore, rules for radicals make them live to their own standards.

Everybody in this thread should be claiming to be native american or hispanic when applying for jobs or college scholarships, legally they can't ask you to prove it and if they do just screech and call them bigots. We win either way

This is the power of honk honk

Attached: clown world.png (840x879, 328K)

kinda wanna see that cage fight

Do they have to cut off their dick for this?
Do they have to be taking hormones?
Or is it literally
>I'm a girl, deal with it, now let me race these bitches

I'm just glad women have to start eating consequence from the bullshit they push (they were always the ones at the vanguard of this "movement")
call it schadenfreude asspain, idc

>brave and stunning? #Woke
dis

>Examples of Protestant leaders combining political conservatism with Christian Zionism are Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson, leading figures of the Christian Right in the 1980s and 1990s. Falwell said in 1981: "To stand against Israel is to stand against God. We believe that history and scripture prove that God deals with nations in relation to how they deal with Israel." They cite part of the blessing of Isaac at Genesis 27:29, "Those who curse you will be cursed, and those who bless you will be blessed." Martin Luther King, Jr. has also been cited as a Christian supporter of Israel and Zionism.

>The government of Israel has given official encouragement to Christian Zionism, allowing the establishment in 1980 of the International Christian Embassy Jerusalem.

>The Third International Christian Zionist Congress, held in Jerusalem in February 1996, issued a proclamation which said:

>God the Father, Almighty, chose the ancient nation and people of Israel, the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to reveal His plan of redemption for the world. They remain elect of God, and without the Jewish nation His redemptive purposes for the world will not be completed.

>Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah and has promised to return to Jerusalem, to Israel and to the world.

>It is reprehensible that generations of Jewish peoples have been killed and persecuted in the name of our Lord, and we challenge the Church to repent of any sins of commission or omission against them.

>The modern Ingathering of the Jewish People to Eretz Israel and the rebirth of the nation of Israel are in fulfilment of biblical prophecies, as written in both Old and New Testaments.

>Christian believers are instructed by Scripture to acknowledge the Hebraic roots of their faith and to actively assist and participate in the plan of God for the Ingathering of the Jewish People and the Restoration of the nation of Israel in our day.

Attached: 1496271681505.jpg (700x1064, 81K)

If I could assure the bottom part and was desperate I would do it

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

Attached: crashing this plane awoo.png (727x713, 805K)

>I'm a girl, deal with it, now let me race these bitches
yes, to say otherwise would be misgendering them

Attached: laughingbitches.png (449x401, 490K)

kek

Attached: 1547703881449.jpg (250x250, 25K)

Oh, there's more yet to come.

Attached: sheeeit.png (600x300, 178K)

Daniel Craig looks like he needs to poop.

Mel still hasn't paid for Lethal Weapon 2.

Fuuuuuuucck truuump

*Standing ovation*

story of my life

Mel would shred him.

Freddie Mercury gave great aural

I'd love to see an OSCAR MEYER WEINER LAPTOP be prosecuted for highest treason against the country, instead of side sho sex farm rehab nonsense

Attached: 0_washington_TRAY_OF_TEARS.jpg (754x530, 141K)

At that competition level (state-wide, probably highschool), there is usually no actual criteria. I doubt they've had to do anything besides grow their hair a bit longer than usual (not that you can tell apart a male or female nigger that easily anyway).

>that athletic scholarship, women only grants and preferential treatment in college admittance though

I guess that's one way for men to stay competitive.

Driver has got this one. timestamp.

>You can't touch Queen in any sound based category. Ever.

Debatable.

Attached: Bowie (9).gif (500x300, 1.99M)

Who is Oscar?

Fags.

not sure if they've tried pushing that envelope yet, it'll be interedasting though

Oral, aural, anal, you fucking name it. Pretty sure it was his teeth.

oh, i miss guessed on. stopped watching, removed channel from tv.

>Do they have to cut off their dick for this?
>Do they have to be taking hormones?
Demanding they get surgery or hormones first would be 'discrimination.'

hey will never fully realize and they will never fully pushback on it, they are weak by nature, they wont do shit until men make them

Attached: 002d2ce0a2f676bcdf284fc1a0bddf4cda13d674a923868769cd74e6cad7e858.jpg (960x960, 180K)

Well why else would you even do it?