Why is Venezuela so against allowing the US to provide aid?

I just can’t figure out why they’d refuse like that.

Attached: C3ACFCD5-882E-4A8E-8E53-58BDC682FF32.jpg (600x669, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2013/06/03/world/middleeast/china-reaps-biggest-benefits-of-iraq-oil-boom.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There might be something strange about that (((aid))).

Venezuela is a Russian sellout country.

Venezuela must be invaded since they partnered with Russia and China. It's over already, Maduro fled weeks ago.

Hmm something tells me there might be another reason. But what could it be?

Attached: BA8DE3B7-7A5B-47DF-BBC8-AD1F43D45205.png (1440x2560, 1.19M)

Bump

LOL but why shouldn't we take the oil? Venezuela can't manage their economy properly even with massive oil.

You really think so, huh?

Attached: 7EF10BF1-D965-4655-9339-71B2E821300C.jpg (500x522, 46K)

Wait and see! Maduro already fled, it's over.

Venezuela get tons of US aid, they gobble it up

Attached: IMG_0476.png (459x850, 54K)

I haven't the foggiest idea. America is usually heralded as a staunch supporter of freedom and democracy in the world; so I couldn't imagine why Venezuela is acting like this

Attached: best friends.png (1136x676, 274K)

So then why are they refusing it from the US? I mean why would you be scared of somebody that just wants to help you?

Attached: 3ABE0D27-D3AC-44F6-BA43-CCB0FA65E108.jpg (613x491, 63K)

Get em' southern Texas

Says the 23trillion in debt loser who hasn't won a war against tribesmen on motorcycles in 18 years.

By the way LOVE the aid, can’t get enough of it

Attached: 83350E92-96BC-47C6-AAB4-A17FEF8C70D2.jpg (484x960, 118K)

We own Iraq now actually. We own it. Same with the major Afghan cities.

It's odd. You know how things start slowly then escalate? There's CAT1 assistance then there's CAT5 assistance. Maybe too much freedom at one time is just to exhilarating for their primitive, tribal minds to handle.

Attached: IMG_0481.jpg (670x880, 80K)

That's why the Chinese have all the contracts for oil and minerals and you're the fat slob rent a cops pulling security for Chinese billionaires. You're really stupid.

Wait, so you're saying that debt matters? I thought you "America should commit sudoku" people were all at least Keynesians, if not Marxists.

To Maduro, accepting aid is like admitting his country is a failure. Same reason the soviets built the Berlin wall.

Also, America is just prolonging the suffering by giving them food. Drop some guns instead and let them take back their country.

Who is the guy in the pic? Those blacks are the ones who should be put in power.

Actually BP and Exxon own the contracts for Iraqi oil. The Chinese are extracting some minerals from Afghanistan but that's OK, the retards there weren't using them anyway.

>drop guns in

We did that to Libya , Syria and your country. It doesn’t work.

Yeah so he has to either stamp out some $trillion coins or steal a few oil fields like in Golan, Venezuela and Iran. In fact he should nuke Iran for their oil fields. See map for targets

Attached: IMG_0475.png (508x865, 55K)

Sad when you're busted by the Jew York times

nytimes.com/2013/06/03/world/middleeast/china-reaps-biggest-benefits-of-iraq-oil-boom.html

>believing the NYT

Kicking your jet fighter, helicopter, tank, MLRS, etc., etc. asses since 2001

Attached: IMG_0117.jpg (384x384, 118K)

>Venezuela must be invaded since they partnered with Russia and China
No its because they are selling oil in other things besides dollars. We blow people up ENTIRELY for Jewish central banking petrodollars.

>just invade sovereign countries and take their shit

Post your black hand, nigger.

I can't wait until Venezuela falls and the people cheer the invading armies on the street. Your tears will be so salty.

far better than the soviets

Attached: 1551003071266.png (528x575, 348K)

Fuck Venezuelans, they can take care of their own shit. BUILD THE WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

Fuck you zioconservative nigger boi. Bet you love dying for Israel and Jewish central bankers like a good little goy, don't you?

>studies show that Jow Forums doesn't care for jews or israel so I will shoe horn them into everything
Explain in detail how Israel would benefit from this? They already buy oil from Maduro, this will hurt Israel as the chaos of war will harm oil exports until things settle.

Honestly when you make posts like that, you seem like a chat bot.

Based

That Russia doesn't want to lose the oil that they have access to via Venezuela. They are warmongers who invade and support dictatorships that benefit them.

You're a fucking idiot who doesn't understand how the petrodollar works. Kikes can inflate the dollar to no end and benefit themselves and use said dollars to protect Israel while Israel receives non-stop dollars every fucking year. If we had sound money that wasn't literally created by Jew bankers, they couldn't do this.

You're so fucking dumb. You probably cheered as we marched into Iraq, Libya, etc. ALL LITERALLY TO UPHOLD THE CENTRAL BANK AND ITS FUCKING PETRODOLLAR.
Keep supporting Jew bankers, Zionist fucking retard.

Because it's not aid. It's military intervention disguised as aid.

>Kikes can inflate the dollar to no end and benefit themselves and use said dollars to protect Israel while Israel receives non-stop dollars every fucking year.
Even if that is true, how is giving Russia, a country allied with muslims and communists, anything better? Both sides are shit.

>Russia, a country allied with muslims and communists,
You are pretending I get it.

Yeah, bro. Leftist tankies like us should support Maduro killing his own people with Russian guns. That's the only way the CIA will learn to not be responsible for every dictator's failure.

we really dont need their oil or anyones anymore...not that this isnt still some stupid fucking political move and nothing to do with the tired, poor, desperate, people of Venezuela that so much so needs Americas help to manage their own fucking country

because American """aid"" will support and train different radical political groups, it will eventually lead to a puppet taking over.

I'm not a politician, a general, or an economist, but can't we just fuck off and let these non white mongrels fend for themselves? I could really give two shits about what they do in Venezuela or if they're all communists.
Why is this government always so eager to halt natural selection?

I benefit from the petrodollar and so will Venezuela. Besides, I'm a Zionist Jew, right winger, and Trump supporter.

Russia is a dictatorship, why shouldn’t they be allowed to support other dictatorships?