What's the best non normie advice you give me ?

What's the best non normie advice you give me ?

Attached: 1546331294770s.jpg (249x242, 7K)

Poo in the loo.

Stop using the word "normie" unironically.

Jow Forums is full of cucks, disregard everything you read here

Normies are a real thing, if you don't understand it you are a normie I guess. It's NOT an insult by the way, don't worry. If anything, I should be a normie if I want to be happy.
But it's perfectly clear that some people can't figure out how to do things that normal people never really had to "learn" or make an effort to understand. Maybe it's just autism or anxiety.

I guess be nice but don't bottle things up.
If you are surrounded by people you don't like or you can tell somehow that something is wrong somewhere, leave that place.
Don't try to fix normies. If you fail once, stop trying, they don't like people disagreeing with them.
Don't give a shit about things and try to have a "this isn't so bad" mentality. I'm sure there's a way to push through any situation, even life threatening ones. If you die you die and even that shouldn't be a huge problem, cause you are dead so who cares.
Question everything and when someone says something is wrong, stop and think "wait, why exactly is this wrong?". Being open minded is better, at least you know you are the good person when there's a conflict and it should help you not take things too seriously and not get too angry at your own expense.

Only idiot autists who think they are special snowflakes use the word "normie". In fact most normies are smarter than you and superior to you in every way.

So? Who cares, stop being so triggered just because someone called you a buzzword. If anything, normies are really insecure, like your post shows.

>reeeeee stop using the word [insert buzzword]
>calls someone [another buzzword]

Kids sometimes need unfiltered truth to make them think.

We live in an ossified social and economic system that on it's own, is completely incapable of dealing with the existential problems that loom over humanity - because all conventional measures of success are the primary causes for our ills. Looking to the past for experience and guidance is complete waste of time unless you're prepared to completely detach yourself from reality.

We are now, all wanderers among a sea of fog, trying to navigate a maelstrom of change. The best advise to dealing with this, is to root yourself to the basics. Find something you know fulfills you and creates positive change around you, gravitate towards whatever stability (family, friends etc) you can find and build your life around that. Have faith in your senses, things that make you feel like shit and that you can't see the point of, probably are bad for you and ultimately don't serve you (or arguably, anyone). Participate in your local community and politics (and no, going onto Jow Forums doesn't count), find your place in the world by adding value to the world around you and providing for others.

that's not what a normie is, you just have autism/aspergers

Do you want to be a normie, OP? Do you want the things normies have? Do you want them without having to become a normie to get them?

What IS a normie then? Please explain. If you say a normie is someone who has a girlfriend, a job, etc. then what tells you the guy that doesn't have those doesn't have autism/aspergers?

I can’t believe you two are entertaining the idea that the word ‘normie’ only has one definition.

A normie is what the zoomers today are calling "NPCs", if you are familiar with that term

>implying
it’s annoying to see kids be such niggers these days that they need to invent imaginary binaries so they can consider themselves minorities and make excuses for their antisocial behavior. then they hate on “libtard snowflakes”. lol

Replacing a buzzword with another one is not a true definition, idiot.

aww, sweaty...
who hurt you?

At least I'm not a racist. I'm glad I'm not like you.

Normies are just followers of the orthodox, though it's disproportionately used to describe extroverted and highly social people who have conventional career paths and consume mainstream media for their identity, thoughts and opinions.

It's lost a lot of it's bite since most of Jow Forums are now by this definition, normies.

>It's NOT an insult by the way
It’s constantly used as an insult on here though. I don’t know what world you live in

It's used as an insult from people who clearly enjoy life less than normies do, it's an insult cried out of anger. So I don't get why a normie would get mad at it. I guess normies can't stand having a life that's less than perfect and need everyone to love them?
If someone has less money than you for example and calls you "rich" as an insult, but you earned your money in a fair way, it won't (or at least shouldn't) hurt you. Same with normies.

I just end up feeling pity for people like you who unironically use normie as an insult.

Normies are based entirely on your perception of people who you perceive don't have the problems you do.

Good for you, normie
Normies have problems but they don't have the problems I do. Correct. Normies can have money problems, they aren't immune to death in the family, cancer, being fired from their job, etc. But they can easily interact, get a couple, enjoy mundane things like netflix, etc. I can't do those last things, that's a problem I have that they don't have. Maybe it's just depression, autism, anxiety, etc. but it separates me from the norm in the place where I live.

>Things people never have to learn

Youre acting like people don't have social faux pas, awkward moments, make retards of themselves, or step on toes.
Most people are haunted by past cringe. They did something retarded and had to learn and fight their fears.

That's the only actual difference between them and you. You let a negative experience destroy you. They keep going.
Then after facing a thousand trials and heartbreaks and humiliations and taking it head on and adjusting and learning, they have something you don't, and you look on and say "hurr look how easy they have it. Shit falling in their laps for nothing. I had to learn and they didnt"

Find a good role model, and copy them.

"Be yourself" is bullshit.

Not exactly. Normies learn to for example how to get laid in high school. I've had bad experiences and tons of failures but even when I try to learn from them it seems useless.

You could've just said 1488.

This is good advice, I fucking agree with this.

This is just "Be someone else being themselves" AKA "Be yourself" by proxy, which you yourself acknowledge is bullshit.

Life is a competition between your best possible self and your lazy shit self. Pick the right side and make sure you win.

>Looking to the past for experience and guidance is complete waste of time unless you're prepared to completely detach yourself from reality.

That's the complete opposite of neonazism.

No i just want to be happy

Survive and adapt or perish.
That's the situation, the solution?
Take everything and give nothing back
Improve yourself at any cost
Don't be distracted by hapiness

Be yourself means "don't try to be someone else". But the good advice is "look at someone you admire and try to be like them". This often goes the opposite way of being yourself.
The point is: being yourself works for some people but not all people. If it doesn't work for you and you don't know what to do, then clearly you don't have to be yourself, you have to be someone else.

It's whatever, you basically described the ubermensch so might as well go the full mile.

Do you read Marcus Aurelius? It sounds like you do.

It just sounds like common sense.

The thrust was that we cannot look at the expectations of what society, the media, our grandparents or even our parents feel our lives should look like, because the complacent attitudes that necessitate growth and overconsumption are by default, now irrelevant if we collectively want to live past this century - we really have to find new solutions to the problems we face.

Day to day, it might feel like nothing's changed, but this is a hedge-your-bets situation where we simply have no idea of the ultimate outcome of the change we're witnessing. The normie attitude is to press on with the exact thing that everyone expects us to do, be a good consumer, play the stock markets, buy a house, drive a massive car etc., but I feel this is going to leave a large amount of people unprepared for future life and in the worst case scenario, wasting their limited time on this planet doing bullshit they never wanted to do for money that isn't going to be worth anything while contributing to the ultimate destruction of humanity.

Yeah I read meditations around 2010 and I like the general premise of stoicism.

Let's define normie and non-normie first.
And let's do that by saying 'normie' is shallow, and 'non-normie' is nuanced.
The best non-normie advice, is in-depth normie advice.
The normie advice would be: 'just be happy!'
The 'non-normie', and my personally translated nuanced advice would be something like this:

Humanity is fucking amazing and you're a fucking human.
If you're a human born and alive today, in any part of the world, even 3rd world countries or war-torn places.
Or even in a prison camp, doesn't matter the circumstances.
You will never have a better time or place to be born in, and you should be grateful despite all of the millions of problems that you have, which very likely aren't very big.
The state that humanity is in right now has never been better.
Economically, socially, physically, mentally, spiritually, you name it.
It is unprecedented how many healthy, wealthy, happy, connected and gifted people are walking on this planet right now.
And every second we're getting better.
And in the not too far future there will be space colonization, we've already made the first steps for it and are doing everything we can to turn ourselves into a multi-planet race.
These things obviously bring some issues and problems with them and those also need their adressing.
The trick is to get everyone on board, and bit by bit it's going to happen.
Because our destiny truly is in the stars, and the only thing standing in our way are our own limitations.

Only a flaming normie would think the opposite of normie is just normie with extra words.

What would you describe it as then?
Orthodox/non-orthodox?
Extreme differences between people?
Enlighten me.

Seconding this. The word normie implies that you're some kind of victim. The victim mindset hobbles you.

>Orthodox/non-orthodox?
>Extreme differences between people?

Both of these. "Normies" are typified by both unquestioningly conforming to societal expectations while also having a natural aptitude to succeeding in the current (and unmistakably broken) social system. They highly value and enforce social hierarchy. They are antagonistic or dismissive of non-conformity and any form of non-superficial change (left or right wing).

The antithesis of this would be anyone who does not conform to the expectations of society, who find it difficult to succeed in the market driven economy, who dislike social hierarchy or at least it's current form, are antagonistic to the status-quo and support radical or fringe political positions (either left or right).

Normies are the people media is creating.
They consume the mainstream and they can't think by themselves

Normalfags are the kind of people that think "the government has my best interests in mind."

>Both of these. "Normies" are typified by both unquestioningly conforming to societal expectations while also having a natural aptitude to succeeding in the current (and unmistakably broken) social system. They highly value and enforce social hierarchy. They are antagonistic or dismissive of non-conformity and any form of non-superficial change (left or right wing).
Go-getter easygoing chad's and stacies.
>The antithesis of this would be anyone who does not conform to the expectations of society, who find it difficult to succeed in the market driven economy, who dislike social hierarchy or at least it's current form, are antagonistic to the status-quo and support radical or fringe political positions (either left or right).
Raging beta's & incels.

On a more serious note though, you make a good point describing normies/non-normies.
It doesn't however discard the rest of my general optimism for humanity's future.

This. But make sure the rolemodel relatable to yourself

>my general optimism for humanity's future.

Is entirely delusional, which is why you're a normie. How old are you? 18?

Humanity is leading itself into it's own extinction path. The quality of life we enjoy right now is predicated on the consumption of 1.6 times the sustainable rate of resource consumption the earth can provide, two thirds of which goes to developed western nations. We are solely responsible for the ongoing mass extinction event, and are destroying and toxifying the environment that we rely on for our most fundamental of resources. Global warming is accelerating at unprecedented rates which will generate mass misery for the billions that live in equatorial nations, and create an international humanitarian crisis beyond anything we have ever seen before.

There are no miracles to be found in space. Our world IS our world, and if you hope we'll leave the problems of our own creation behind, then we'll simply be dooming ourselves to repeat them.

Truth user. I have learned this in the last few years while making an effort to socialize / observe others socialize.
You know what I realized? most people are as lost as you are in social situations, just faking that they're naturally charismatic/able to pick up on social cues, when really they fuck up a lot and are slowly learning how not to like everyone else.

Fuck that "let's not go to space shit."
If we can't colonize space in the next 100 years, then all of human technological progress was pointless, if not downright evil. Also, resources are a distraction. The social forces that overpopulation creates destroy a population long before lack of resources does, and those have already taken hold. Read up on Calhoun's mice experiments.

But at least THEY are good at faking it. And they succeed by faking it. I can't even fake it right.

spbp
It's for Jow Forums fedoraists

Normies are just whatever that poster happens to dislike at the time.
It's like how the NPC meme hit Jow Forums and then disappeared when we started mentioning that "NPC" was literally just becoming "anything and everything that poster doesn't like."

Your constant need for comparison will kill you, and you will not be satisfied with the end result when it is said and done.

Remember to livestream your suicide.

Have you any idea how far you faggots have derailed this thread?
What is wrong with you?

Attached: F5CB50FB-A5F1-445E-A63C-3B99E393461B.jpg (1200x1573, 467K)

Including this?

"Normies" don't exist because there's no "normalcy" to follow
Speak with anyone more than 30 minutes and you'll see everybody is awkward, obsessed about something and have strong opinions

This is correct.

>physically, mentally

incorrect