Bud Ad: Theron goes into bar and beats all the men

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8W2ZzoRRmns

It’s so tiring

Attached: A96B4DF6-DDF3-4223-90F1-B66AAFC8FEF3.jpg (642x428, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8W2ZzoRRmns
youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU
youtube.com/watch?v=t-3qncy5Qfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wake me up when Russian strong women invade UK.

Attached: 1548108524808.jpg (900x900, 61K)

A I D S

Well of course, women are the stronger sex.

Women are addicted to the idea that they can compete with men in ANYTHING. They all find out the hard way that they certainly cannot.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=8W2ZzoRRmns

You are not in any way oppressed. You are deluded.

wow she's ugly now.

I don't get what the ad is trying to say. It's a bar, with pool tables. And some man goes woohoo. And that pisses off her? It's a bar, bitch.

>wise based black bartender
holy shit this is cringe. Reminder that Yuengling is the official beer of Jow Forums.

Attached: yuengling_lager-bottlecap.jpg (2000x1499, 321K)

Now you're just being mean..

Attached: 1527952867529.jpg (303x317, 23K)

Budweiser is anti 2A and if you drink it you are basically a nigger faggot.

>can i pretend that i'm stronger then you after I suck your dick, daddy?
>you sure can baby

Wasn't there a us marine chick who thought she was oo-ra and tough as nails and believed the line that she could do anything boys could do but better? Didn't she pick a petty fight with another serviceman who accidentally killed her with one punch?

and cucks keep drinking that piss

How are women not embarrassed by this shit?

I cant find this shit in any stores near me. Its infuriating.

why doesnt this cunt just go the fuck back to africa if she loves niggers so much?

i mean she adopted some right?

america is so racist and hateful against blacks right?

what the fuck is her problem

which beer can I enjoy without being a faggot nigger?

Attached: 1549733001392.gif (241x328, 3.89M)

She can beat my meat.

>It’s so tiring
It's funny at this point.

How much further is shit like this going to go? is it ever going to boil to a head?

>American 'beer'
>official beer of Jow Forums

German, Belgian and Danish beers are far superior.
Then there's British ales and ciders, French and Spanish wines, Scottish Whiskey, Russian vodka.

Americans fail at alcohol.

Oh no no no no no...

Attached: charlize-theron-kids-party8.jpg (700x777, 159K)

What was bourbon made with before corn? Because apparently Americans didn't make it

youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU

no one wants to come in from a hot day of working outdoors to crack open shitty ass dark beers.

>Beats all the men in arm wrestling

So I guess it would be okay to punch her? I mean clearly she's tough enough to take it.

Attached: bitch punch.gif (292x292, 1.96M)

Never forget what these "women" really look like.

Attached: Barf.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Have you ever had Winter user? Because a nice dark ale on a chilly night is perfection itself.

you should feel bad for them, they've been brainwashed their entire lives by jews and often times that brainwashing gets them killed like the dumb nordic bitches who got decapitated in Morocco

Attached: sweden armband.jpg (621x464, 50K)

Never actually seen Yeungling in my life

>you should feel bad for them
They don't deserve sympathy, as they have no empathy

>literally an ad about a guy shouting "woohoo" in a dangerous public display of toxic masculinity
>psychotic hypergamous cunt hopped up on adrenochrome comes in and lays down the law and shows all the guys who's really boss

IT'S JUST SO FUCKING RIDICULOUS I MEAN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WOMEN NEED THIS CONTINUAL AND MOST RIDICULOUS FORM OF SELF-INDULGENT, DELUSIONAL CONFIRMATION OF SKILLS AND ABILITIES YOU ARE LITERALLY INCAPABLE OF EVER HAVING

wow, they are really making some bold claims about the capacities of their beverage, aren't they?

youtube.com/watch?v=t-3qncy5Qfk

>CAN'T DRINK MY FUCKING BEER UNTIL ALL MEN STOP HAVING FUN

Anybody notice how much Mexico there was at the Oscars this year?

Good refresher on College Humor always being unfunny dogshit. However, surprising to see they actually used "fag" in a skit, they definitely didn't yet fall into the abyss of SJW cuckery at that point.

I like how she wouldn't let the man hold her beer potentially drugging and date raping her.

How shit is your state's taste, anons?

Attached: favorite-beers-by-state.jpg (1127x774, 192K)

>women are better at toxic masculinity then men
this antagonistic marketing is really going to cut down on the number of things I'm willing to purchase

ads like this are a threat to national security

Homebrew is pretty well hardened against faggotry.

Apparently its east coast and southern only. Just learned this

modelo negra is delicious try it

But you're going to miss out on all the pisswater.

She didn't take a fucking sip of that garbage.

Attached: 1453064452953.png (740x720, 655K)

When I see shit like this and the Gillette ad, you can't convince me that there are people deep on the inside working as accelerationists. There's no other logical explanation for a commercial like this to exist.

>shit beer, shit politics

Charlize Ztheron is South African. How could she possibly be as pozzed as she is?

>She didn't take a fucking sip of that garbage.

it's not legally allowed to show people actually drinking the beer in beer commercials.

Don't know about that event but there's the F-14 pilot story, with the subsequent coverup by the airforce using MALE pilots to 'prove' in flight simulators that there were no counters to her numerous bad decisions.

Reminder that beer makes you a low test beta faggot.

THE SAME FAGGOTS WHO DID REDDITS REDESIGN EVERYONE IS REJECTING JUST DID Jow Forums'S THEY ARE GOING TO COLLECT EMAILS SOON

It's not only propaganda, it's dangerous propaganda. I guess most will say the ad is just a joke though, like on Top Gear.

She looks like a crazy bag lady.

I'm a 6'1 230 lb guy that works out but am not in peak physical shape. I bet I could beat her in arm wrestling.

Never attribute to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity.

Ads like this are made by coastal elites whose friends, family and coworkers are all progressives. These marketing people, while they're planning the ad, have only one thought in mind; "we want people to like us." So to them, an ad like this seems like a slam dunk. They don't necessarily see it as anti-masculine, or even if they consider it being seen that way, they don't think that matters. What they see this as, bizarrely, is "safe." Everyone likes female empowerment, right? Well, everyone in their social circles would love this.

They just don't understand what life is like outside their bubble.

>it's not legally allowed to show people actually drinking the beer in beer commercials.

sorry, that's actually a rule of the broadcasters, not an actual law.

Feminists should be murdered.

>YFW you are supposed to be strongest of your gender and you are still a fucking push over when it comes to average males

Attached: Hiei.jpg (480x480, 25K)

>that gif
you're already a faggot

why would you drink pisswater made by a German conglomerate?

Attached: ewok.jpg (500x651, 98K)

Friendly reminder to boycott all companies that pat women on the back simply for being women

well it is amazing when women or niggers accomplish anything

a guy walks into a bar for a drink.
he sits down at the bar and has
a beer. another man sits down
next to him and drinks with him
exchanging jokes and banter when
the man asks him if he wishes to
play some bar football with him
and his friends. so the man with
his beer agrees. he is told the rules
of the game, the games real simple
the whole point is to get past the
other team and fart on the wall at
the other side of the bar, when the
drink is passed to a player they have
to run, then pull their pants down and
fart for a touch down. so the game
starts when the beer guy runs to the
other side of the bar and pulls his
pants down to fart, feels a dick up
his ass and the guy who sat next to
him smiling saying block kick.

Attached: groin kick.jpg (345x384, 13K)

But women rarely accomplish anything, and when they do it's off the backs of men. Commercials like this praise women because they're the owners of vaginas. It's a participation award, when the majority of Budweiser drinkers are men. They show her as "tough", but the truth is that the ONLY reason she's even in the ad is because she's eye candy to sell a product to men. They have to make them "stronk" women in the ads because if they put her in a bikini the diesel dykes would cry... Remember that Carl's Jr ad a few years ago with that bitch in a bikini, all those lesbian SJW's had a meltdown. Women are not strong, here's proof

Attached: World's Strongest Woman VS An Average Man.webm (800x600, 1.86M)

>They don't necessarily see it as anti-masculine, or even if they consider it being seen that way, they don't think that matters. What they see this as, bizarrely, is "safe."
high-IQ and penetrating-insight post

Asahi

Yuengling is pretty good though. Most Europeans would probably say it's decent, especially their Porter/Black and Tan versions.

they're letting her win

IM a 260 lardass. I can beat her.

>It's not only propaganda, it's dangerous propaganda.
True. You inevitably end up with scenarios where women are expected to meet male standards and if they can't people's lives are lost in the process.

I'm sorry, but no amount of feminist empowerment will give an average woman the muscle density needed to carry an unconscious 200 lbs person out of a burning building or drag a wounded marine and his gear across a fucking battlefield.

Bruh, whamen can suck my dick. They useless apart from that.

Attached: 1550980001382.webm (500x500, 873K)

Nah bitch fuck off. Bourbon > all. Beer is for weak faggots that can't hold their liquor.

> proceeds to show how strong she is
> is so insecure that she needs plastic surgery just to even exist

nuke everything

This vid never stops making me smirk.

Love that webm. The look on the girl's face is priceless.

Who the fuck drinks Bud?

Fuck that cunt. She should be impressed by the sheer force of will that man has. What a fucking top lad

as the world gets easier the less they need men. manipulation is their superpower. even ugly woman can make an incel do anything too hard for them and that's why they say the future is female and it's mostly true

Solid analysis

I'm not big or tall and don't work out often. It's fun letting them think they're winning and then bam!

>1 post by hollywood

I don't get it, the guy she was arm wrestling wasn't even the same guy boasting about being good at pool, she just hates that old guy just because?

Also isn't she like 60

Really? Seems as fun as hide and seek with a toddler. I bet she can bleed faster though, would wipe the floor with you

people who work in advertising don't rely on what they think their friends would like. market research exists.

>corona in california
imagine my shock

Imagine being the cuck that has to forfeit the arm wrestling to her just for some cash. What a faggot.

Damn!! Dude just looks like a guy they grabbed from the street too. Bitches BTFO!!

Attached: 1535422808247.jpg (540x534, 55K)

Southerner here, can confirm.

>Americans fail at alcohol.
No

Attached: blantons-special-reserve-green-label.jpg (700x800, 68K)

I pity Burgers and their shit lager, it's all the same just with different branding, it's all made in a massive
>lager factory
Here in the UK we have bitter, beautiful soft and soapy, complex flavours and brewed in a
>brewery
Doombar
London Pride
Youngs Special

Mmmmm
t.lager fag who grew up and quit the lager jew

>calling corona a beer

Attached: 1549448727514.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

that race traitor bitch is like 60 and still fucking hot. What the fuck

>tfw blue moon is owned by bud light
>tfw they do a virtue signaling ad about fuck white men
>tfw they know it'll mean losses
>tfw they don't care, people consume blue moon
>tfw money is no longer as valuable to them as controlling the zeitgeist is
>tfw if only you knew how bad things really are

Must be part of the tranny conspiracy. While women are believing they can beat men at anything, all of the women's sports will be replaced by neutered men and men who tuck their weiners in.

to write off the left as stupid is naive, this is calculated by smart people who have very different goals than you do

We have like thousands of microbrews dude, if you're still drinking Busch it's by choice

Weren't they unable to do another Furiosa movie because she has ptsd over the stunts she had to do in fury road?

I thought Coors owned blue moon