Female sex

What exactly do females get out of sex when they don't orgasm?

>Blowjobs
They can't orgasm from that, why do it?

>Sex (with no orgasm)
Why have sex with a guy that can't make you have an orgasm? I never understood why females are ok with fucking even though they don't cum

Attached: 1.jpg (500x565, 35K)

If your female partner isn't orgasming after having sex with you, you're doing it wrong.

I don't always orgasm after sex, but my husband always makes sure I do.

When it comes to blowjobs, it just feels good to make someone enjoy. And sex just feels intimate and thereby good but of course woman needs an orgasm as well, that should be done after sex with a vibrator or oral.
(I'm not native and when it comes to explaining something difficult like this my English can get really crappy so i'm sorry about that and hope u get something out of it)

My GF told me she likes blowing me because she loves me, my cock, and when I cum down her throat and on her face and tits. Dunno man, girls are weird.

In that case sweetie, I think the real address is just that you're shallow.

The pleasure of making someone else feel good, plus sex normally feels good regardless of orgasm.

I couldn't orgasm for a long time and would get overwhelmed whenever I got close (I never really masturbated when I was younger so had to learn from sex) and although now I've now learnt how, it took 2 years with my boyfriend (now fiance) before I got the hang of letting go. I still loved sex during that time and loved making my boyfriend feel good, and now I can orgasm myself it just gets better and better. I can easily orgasm 5, sometimes 6 times in a row before it gets too much, and still love a quickie even when I don't come (it's just extremely sexy to me).

Blowjobs make me feel really good regardless. It's a little like foreplay for me and gets me really wet and excited. I really love the feeling of satisfying my husband. I think most relationships where the girl is actually dtf often, a girl usually gets off most of the time though.

The very few times I haven't orgasmed from PIV (although my husband still always finishes me off), I still think it felt really good and amazing during the act. Even if you don't cum it usually, at the very least, feels good. You also feel desired, intimate, and it satisfies your partner needs. Why cook or clean for them or otherwise take care of them? Because it makes them happy, you enjoy it, and it's something you should probably do.

Well said, sounds like my gf. She loves to have sex often, cooks for me because she says she likes to see me eat well, and will be ultra happy when I shoot a nice thick load on her face or wherever. Women are fucking awesome companions

I love sucking dick because its intimate and I still get horny as fuck. No orgasm from giving a BJ but very aroused.

When you love someone, making them feel good is something you want to do

But I'm sure all guys can back me up here, if we had to have sex with a woman but not be able to cum we wouldn't bother just because it's impossible to switch off without having nutted first

girls don't have that switch, and I don't think you should say "all guys".
people are different

women don't have that instinct to go for the immediate nut, we like the journey
which is why foreplay is important for girls

I won't speak for women, but even as a man I quite enjoy the parts of sex that do not consist of orgasms.

I wondered this myself after I had sex with a girl on her period who did not want me to touch her downstairs in any shape or form, or kiss her. I essentially laid there while she went to town on me. My best guess is making me satisfied really made her feel good, and she also got back at her boyfriend for ignoring her.

I lick my woman's pussy and massage her tits because I like making her feel good and cum. I love making her cum because I love her. That really makes my dick hard.

Sex for me is more psychological.
I just like feeling vulnerable and used to make a man happy.

If he’s happy, I’m happy.

Women get off on being dominated and told what to do to make the man please

Here's the REAL question, fellas:
Is it gay to go down on your girl after you nut inside her?
See, I eat my girlfriend out every time we have sex, but I always do it before fucking her because the idea of licking up my own jizz fills me with revulsion. I can't figure out why she likes the taste so much.
She doesn't complain and she says our sex life is great, wouldn't change a thing, but am I holding out on her somehow? We never use protection and I never pull out.

i ask my friends these questions. i don't have sex with guys that don't make me cum or at least want to find out how to do it. i have no problem explaining, but if i have sex with a guy and he's the only one who nuts, i wasn't the one who got fucked, he was. i think less experienced females probably just don't even know what it's like to have someone who makes them cum regularly, so they just don't expect it.

i don't get pissed at the guy if it doesn't happen, but as long as they tried to give me some sort of pleasure, it's straight. i get pleasure out of pleasing my man, and if they don't get pleasure out of pleasing me then it's probably not gonna work out.

I can understand why she did that then.

She made it all about satisfying another man and recieving nothing in return as opposed to making a guy also satisfy her

Do women like blowing their men and then getting a load blown on their tits?

Like nothing.
I think I remember watching some sex Ed show that claimed that's moreso the reason why women are so selective with men. They don't get anything out of it if you suck, and most men don't know wtf they're doing.
So to them a man hitting on them is like a stranger approaching you st the bus station and asking if he can come over and use your microwave. Who dafuq are you?

Can any femanons confirm or deny this?

It's not a question of "do they," but of "can they."
Yes, they CAN enjoy it, but only for the reasons other people have given -- it pleases their man, and pleasing their man pleases them in the way that making them dinner does.
Obviously not all women view it that way but the idea of blowjobs being a "special treat" is rooted in reality, because it stimulates them INdirectly, not directly.

it's kind of more subjective, but for me yes it feels that way. i know most girls don't, but if i have sex without orgasming, it makes me feel used as fuck.

Manwhore here...

It took me a long time to realize that for many women, the great thrill, is to get the man off. Many of them don't even care if they hit orgasm. Their mission is to get the guy to cum, and THAT is how they get their validation.

By the time I hit 25 I stopped caring if the sex was good for the woman or not. They are gonna do what they do. And like I said above their big mission is to get me off.

Sounds illogical but it's really the truth. There are SOME women who really want to hit orgasm and want their man to take them there, but it's really not that important to most women. And THOSE women will tell you what they are into so they can get their orgasm.

And if you're concerned about your woman in bed, just ask her what she likes. And then do that.

Not saying i don't care about females it's more just after repeated instances where they don't seem to care too much about their own orgasmic journey, I just stopped caring.

lol nice blog there Roosh
it takes like five minutes to get a girl screaming if you know how to use your tongue right. conversely it takes a lifetime to get your head out of your ass so you can hear her properly when she tells you you're bad at sex

TLDR:
>I'm bad at sex so I just say fuck it at this point.

Lol women are so weird.

How can they get satisfaction from making a man dinner and looking after him and pleasing him in bed without anything being done for them in return? Not complaining I'm just saying I don't understand it.

>They can't orgasm from that, why do it?
Don't women like penis like men like vaginas? I am a virgin but the idea of sticking my face in between a women's legs and going to town is pretty hot.

>without anything being done for them in return
I work. I pay the bills. When I was single I made myself dinner and cleaned up my living space. Now she does it because she doesn't want to starve in filth. We have sex because we enjoy mashing our privates together.
Her deep-seated fear of losing the security that comes with my steady paycheck is what keeps her lively in bed.

No the thought of eating out a woman doesn't do anything for me.

That's depressing that she doesn't do it purely out of love.

Eating a woman's little wet slit out is something I do for a girl that I love, not a random girl. I haven't had a "hook up" in 5 years because I realized it's immoral.

Maybe it is just because I never did it before but it seems hot especially cause of how I imagine it [spoiler]smells[/spoiler]

Nobody does anything "purely out of love."
Part of growing up is accepting the fact that relationships are a series of repeat transactions, dressed up in such a way that we can forget about the logic that drives them. Neither my girlfriend nor I am depressed over the reality of our situation because it's the same as everyone else's, just with more self-awareness.

What is love
But fulfilling basic needs for one another

Meh believe, it or not.

Like I said for years I really worked at being good at sex. My dick is large too.

Afterwards I was always like "Did you come? Did you like this? or that? What are you into?"

A little of that is fine, but like I said above a lot of women just want some kissing then some hard fucking, then have the guy come into their guts.

I think a lot of young guys (like i did) focused way too much on what the girl wanted when in reality, mainly the girl just wanted the guy to enjoy himself.

So I should not focus on pleasing my gf?

No, you should absolutely focus on that, but not to distraction. Go down on her before you fuck her, not after. Follow her body language. DO NOT ask her afterward "did you like that?" because it makes you look insecure. Asking it during is OK, but not more than once or twice.

As a gay guy the fun of blowjobs is getting someone else off, and it's a powerful position. You're in control of his pleasure.

The other thing you asked, orgasm doesn't always have to be the goal of sex. If you don't get this or have never encountered this concept you need explore your sex life more because it's pretty bland. If nutting is the goal then why not jerk off then? You're the one who can give yourself the best orgasms.

Well the fag showed up. Threads over boys, let's round it up.

wow, gay AND retarded
orgasm is always the goal of sex, even if a single sex session involves edging and lack of release, because that release is an eventuality. also
>is gay
>believes he can give himself the best orgasms
you sound like you haven't been pounded in the ass by a big burly man before. nutting isn't the goal, nutting in a warm wet squishy hole is and you know it

What I'm saying is this:

Just fuck away. Enjoy her like an object.

If you want you can ask her what she likes or does not like. But leave it at that. Don't go on some quest to find out what your chick us into and please her because it's a fool's journey.

Besides if she has something she's really into she'll tell you.

Like I said, for the most part, a big thrill of sex for the woman is just that they get the guy off.

I've fucked like 30 women and this is the conclusion I've come to. You'll notice that most men who are really successful with women, just don't really care about this shit. They might take a suggestion or two, but really they are just trying to pull clothes off and make fucking happen.