I shouldn't be alive at all. There is no reason for me to live...

I shouldn't be alive at all. There is no reason for me to live. I suck at everything I do and I never get better Everyone is better than me in every possible way. I am short and have a small dick i should have never been born. I should have never been born. I should have never been born.

Attached: IMG_20181230_125619827.jpg (2448x3264, 1.41M)

If you saw some of my girl friends and their boyfriends....

The girls are so good looking and the guy so ugly!.

Work out, stop comparing yourself to others, it's easier to see ugly guys with hot gfs than the opposite.

Nothing is lost.

It's not just about that. I fail at everything I do and I never get better. I'm inferior to everyone around me.

Stop comparing yourself to others. The internet makes you do that.

One step at a time you will achieve your goals.

If you can breathe, think, walk and have hands you can get better.

Everyone fails, just accept fails and earn small victories one day at a time.

Even if I stop comparing myself to others it doesn't change the objective facts. I lose at everything everytime to everyone. Everyone fails but I fail constantly every single day. There is not a single thing I'm good at

So you have a fragile ego? That sucks.

You don't have to be good at anything. Life is not a competition. Live your effin life, do your shit.

Experience new things, start riding life.

>There is no reason for me to live.
You are seeking outside validation/purpose. Only you can provide that for yourself.

Are you black?

How

What do YOU want?

That sucks and all but did you have to make two different crybaby threads about it?

Are there significant material proofs you are worthless ? Right now you could be homeless by a bad coincidence, but even somebody who lost EVERYTHING at some point finds the strength to no think this way.
Don't bring yourself down like that.

To be the best at something

Seems to be pretty straightforward, user. What's the problem?

You are the best at making a victim out of yourself. It's been ages since I saw a poster as pathetic as you.

I suck at everything and I never learn or get better
How does this help?

I don't know - how does making two threads purely for attention whoring help?

Why?

>I suck at everything and I never learn or get better
Perhaps you could be the best at perservance in the face of onsyacles. Maybe you should consider developing a bit of backbone. Or at least some perspective.

Why do you think I'm attention whoreing?
>5'1"
>4.5" erect penis
>Average face
>Horrible at everything I do
>No social skills
>Stupid

This mentality is a lie that perpetuates itself. You have such low self esteem that it seems as though every little mistake is reflective of a huge failure in yourself. That is a lie. Fight it.

You don't live in the US.

>Why do you think I'm attention whoreing?
Because you're a self-centered crybaby who needs to get of his own dick?

You have worth, you just need to find it within yourself and discover what makes you different from other people, and enhance your unique'ness, whatever it may be/

And what thinks do you have going for you? How long is that list?

>My sense of humor
>I try to be generous and helpful

>Why do you think I'm attention whoreing?
You are not asking for advice, just whining and trying to get pity and attention from random strangers online. Just contain yourself to one thread, please.

Lol same

>Being so dense you need an explicit call for advice

How about that you are male? THat you apparently have a smart phone? Access to the internet? Judging from the construction of the room you are in, you live in a first world country.

This is why I said you need to get either some spine or perspective. You don't realize how good things actually are going for you and seem to rather prefer laying on the ground.

You make me feel good by being so pathetic, so there's always that

Fuck you.
Get some empathy

Same, i was feeling blue myself but then i read this thread and realized that at least i'm not the op

you forgot melodramatic and narcissistic

Because that's untrue
You keep pretending like my problems don't mayter, so you don't have to do anything

Use the force Luke

keep following that mantra my man. youll reach "sad boy nirvana" soon