Greetings Jow Forums it is I the great Kami Swami~!

Greetings Jow Forums it is I the great Kami Swami~!

Give me your issue and I shall give you a fortune for advice on your situation~!

Attached: Fortune-Teller-OPEN.png (956x535, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfpYsVVUPJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do I know you're real?

judge for yourself

I do this on /x/ too and get a hundred responses with rave reviews

I am currently banned there cause I pissed off the mods

Hmm, alright, give me an example of your powers

Give me an issue bothering you

Well one hour and no takers.

Oh well.

Jow Forums isn't the place for me I guess.

Attached: Fortune-Teller-CLOSED.png (956x535, 455K)

Okay, what is the best way to get an ex back?

PLEASE stop avatarfagging on Jow Forums.
PLEASE.
We have enough trouble with them making self-absorbed metathreads. Don't add to the problems.
Please.

Your issue involves dealing with a phantom something not real, but in your head

On the outside you must sacrifice to be a loyal dog

On the inside you are having a new birth of your identity

THey key to your success is to act like nothing bad ever happened between you two

Do this and you can gain a new experience and get rid of evil bothering you

So says the great Kami Swami~!

go fuck yourself

By moving way past them and showing them your life never revolved around, or hung off of them. When they see your life is largely unaffected by their leaving (or even that it's better off after) the chances are best then that they'll want to rekindle.
God, you're pretentious.

Attached: 1544414174786.png (403x363, 88K)

So never contact her unless she talks to me first?

back to /x/ I go then Jow Forums is full of faggots

I'm a god there

enjoy your suicide hotline board

NO FUN ALLOWED APPARANTLELY

YOU GUYS ARE MORE CANCER THEN Jow Forums

It's better you soldier through things with the mindset that it's for you and you alone. If you put weight in your life on other people like that, they'll feel it (and usually run!) and you'll quickly be without a leg to stand on. Instead I suggest focusing on your own lot in life-- rather than "no contact," it's more like don't forcibly make her part of your day. If there's a precedent or she reaches out first then go for it; otherwise, showing her you're not stuck on her is the best play you can currently make.
Do that.

Attached: 1543463980065.jpg (953x1282, 71K)

Does it ever get any better?

it's

thread now

I am done with Jow Forums

Yea, I know what you're saying. That's what I'm doing chief, I'm not doing no contact to get her back, I'm doing it to get my life back, heal, and move on. Getting her back is a bonus, but I won't chase her, she should be the one to talk to me again since she left me. So it's best for me to live my life and never talk to her until she does right?

ALSO BTW FAGGOT YOU NEVER GAME ME A PERSONAL ISSUE JUST SOME GENERAL ASS QUESTION

Alright psychic man, how do I improve my confidence?

that's another question not an issue

say

"my confidence is low and I feel like it won't return. will it?

You want that?

give me something to work with man

magic doesn't come from thin air

Alright , " my confidence is low and I feel like it won't return. Will it?"

lets say you want that for now:

Your issue involves giving a sacrifice for strength

On the outside you have a scheme or vision for success

On the inside you have persistence in your quest

By utilizing a little fire and your abilities previously mentioned you may someone a new you that you desire

Do this and you will be as strong as the sacrifices given

How do I be more effective?

How do I know if this works?

The girl I met the other night.

A small, but possibly burgeoning group of potential friends.

Two fortunes maybe? What is your price?

Your issue revolves around exiling something troubling you

On the outside you are prepared for your next move. How to do it is the question.

On the inside you have a vision already in place that or you are really fucking high right now

Your key to success is to think of yourself as a new military recruit and build a strict schedule to follow. Perhaps with Google Calendars

Do this and your sacrifice will be reward you by making you a more powerful person

Price is free of charge my friend

ok two fortunes coming up

1) Your issue revolves around a fearless woman

On the outside things went affectionately and this is positive

On the inside you are flying high:
youtube.com/watch?v=PfpYsVVUPJ0

You can make her feel the same if you just give her a little water of encouragement- throw her a bone

GOOD NEWS: Do as I said and you will have a relationship

Your issue revolves around good vibes

On the outside things are going very affectionately similar to your girl

The same card appears again on the inside- you are flying high

Just Bee yourself bro and be a leader at that! A noble spirit is your key!

Do this and at least one more gathering is guaranteed- perhaps more!

These are suprisingly insightful. Do you have a tarot deck? I knew someone once who did that. She never did mine, though.

I'm a young girl who wants to fuck as many guys as I can, even some girls.

What do?

I want to build my confidence again and try to make friends and ask girls out. What do?

no u (HIV). If you eant that go to /soc/ and go wild

You are a loving person that gives off a friendly aura

On the outside you have a wider network then most even if you don't think you do

On the inside you are of angelic spirit

The key to your success is to concoct or connive a plan, scheme, or vision for your life and follow through

Do this and you will gain many allies whom shall be your comrades on your journey!

SO says the great Kami Swami~!

there's this fag on /x who recently moved to /adv to tell fortunes and be hella gay. Is there some way to delet

I use custom cards. Although yes this is a tarot reading.

hey fellow 'hella' Nor Cal bro

I want to be happy in my life. Find a girlfriend, maybe get a better job. Just find a way to be more satisfied with myself.

You made your own cards? That's cool as hell. It's definitely a skill to read tarot.

Your issue involves opening doors to get what you want

On the outside there is understanding of the sacrifices of the world

On the inside you are a leader

The key to yourself is a break. Currently you are exhausted and need a vacation perhaps

DO this and you will gain new insight that will better your ways of dealing with the chaos of the world and your place in it

SO says the great Kami Swami~!

I graduated end of last year and have traveled since. Now I need some kind of stable job OR I could continue studying and pursue a career in psych or medicine.Which should I do? How can I find happiness and financial security?

>841▶
> (You)
>You made your own cards? That's cool as hell. It's definitely a skill to read tarot.

thanks man

I've been practicing for years (9ish now)

Jow Forums has no mods and is the avatarfags containment nowadays. We have all of them. I came onto Jow Forums and top two threads are avatarfags metathreads.

Jow Forums is dead and the mods know it. They barely even prune underaged posts anymore.

Did you get a bad fortune or something?

I need to focus but I can't. I'm productive and working hard but not on the right things. Wat do?

>Playing into platitude games with an avatarfag
I sincerely hope you don't get mad at "bee urself" because that's this entire thread, AND you guys are just feeding a cycle of give shitty advice - think it's good - naysay people who contradict it.

Jow Forums has not had moderators worth shit for a long time.

Yours is the last question and then I have to eat dinner.

It's scary that you're saying the same things as a friend of mine who does tarot readings. I know you're right, but I don't know how to take a break. I tried before. Specifically saved a good amount of money so that I could take two months off when switching jobs, and I was just anxious the entire time.

I don't know if you do two readings for one person, but I do have a question for anyone who might have advice. How do I go about separating my productivity from my own worth?

How do I learn to accept and even enjoy my own sexuality?

Your issue involves you sacrificing for strength

On the outside I see a woman

On the inside it is you sacrificing for strength- again

The key to your happiness is taking a large survey of the land. Weigh all your options. The wider the better. Perhaps make a list of pros and cons for each outcome.

Do this and you can freely paint the chaos around you. Your reward right now is freedom of choice. Perhaps some kind of Art is involved as well.

Your issue involves always being hooked on something

On the outside there is continuous understanding and learning

On the inside you are following your heart

The key to your success is to not do it alone. You need somebody that can hold you accountable for your actions.

Do this and you will be a wanderer , but with purpose

Sorry guys that is all I can do tonight. I am exhausted.

Have a good night!~

Thank you for visiting the great Kami Swami~!

Attached: Fortune-Teller-REALLY-CLOSED.png (956x535, 456K)

I want a girlfriend but I'm a 4/10 what do

Attached: 1546322127674s.jpg (250x158, 6K)

How much do you really expect to be able to help someone who is trying to solve issues they need professional help for? We all know what the score is here. It's all to be taken with salt.

I'm a 19 year old khv. Will I get a gf beford my brother's wedding in summer 2020?