What hobbies are acceptable for a man in the eyes of an attractive women?

What hobbies are acceptable for a man in the eyes of an attractive women?

Attached: 1534709436463.jpg (550x618, 47K)

eating pusy

Playing guitar or piano.
Being able to dance well in whatever situation demands it.
Playing a contact sport like rugby or basketball.

Being a bomb ass p.i.m.p.

Exclusively the hobbies for which he does not need another person's approval.

You cheeky bastard

I guess I'm fucked

>acceptable for a man in the eyes of an attractive women?
I think you might be confusing acceptable with attractive

Attractive hobbies generally are things geared towards self-improvement or something creative

Most things would be considered acceptable as long as you aren't into it autisticly deep

sports and instruments, but I find that girls like to see you passionate about anything so long as it isn't anime dolls.

stamp collecting

I'm trying to imagine the most popular guys I knew, and I never noticed any of them had hobbies. Many were athletes, which got praise heaped on them and kept them fit. Others were super friendly and outgoing and jovial, seriously unhateable dudes, but no discernable hobbies. Others partied hard and always had access to drugs, they were gatekeepers to pleasure. So they always had people trying to be their friends and girls trading sex.

Based on that experience, ALL hobbies were acceptable because hobbies were a tiny fraction of their personalities, to the point that, if they even had any hobbies they indulged in, I never knew what they were.

Attached: 1464721410993.jpg (300x196, 8K)

playing guitar makes you more attractive according to some studies

This, OP, play guitar like pink floyd and get buffed. Thats my plan at least. But here
>good job
>pump iron
>instrument
>continue education for self enrichment
>stay abreast of pop culture (this one is underrated)

Hahaha You actually let how you think you're perceived by attractive woman dictate your hobbies, lol you're so pathetic.

>stay abreast of pop culture (this one is underrated)
does browsing memes on reddit count?

Everything except the hobbies you like

I'm a dude, what about doing doing strenuous hikes alone?

Does this seem cool or just weird? Probably about 1/3 of the people I run into in the woods are just like me. The rest are idiot normies who started too late in the day and won't make it to the top or will have to hike out in the dark.

Hiking is fine but really who cares what women think? Just do what you love and expand your horizons. Variety is the spice of life.

Any hobby

A woman doesn't fall in love with your hobbies, she falls in love with You.
If you are cool about it, even warhammer or roleplaying will be fine, just don't be a sperg about it.
Also, women have niche hobbies as well, some collect those stupid small pillows, some figurines of cute animals or porcelain stuff.
Some are even nerds themselves and have anime figurines or LARP or play tabletop wargames.

>What hobbies are acceptable for a man in the eyes of an attractive women?
Any hobby
If she doesn't accept one of your hobbies, she's not the right girl for you
Look for a girl with the same interests as you

No woman worth pursuing is going to have a list. It just has to be something you love, are good at that's productive somehow, not necessarily in terms of money, and isn't 100% of your life. If you could get a paying job talking philosophies of different anime and you were an ace at it, women would love it as long as you could turn it off and it wasn't the only thing you were good at. In fact a good woman would respect you less for thinking she could make you stop doing what you love.

Stop thinking in those terms. There is no such thing as a chad, normie or stacy and they're only titles to make fools see less potential allies in the public.

>basketball
>contact sport

Attached: D6560DD8-D3B7-4CFF-AB9E-795C09741573.jpg (224x245, 55K)

These are just great hobbies to have

Photography, and I don't mean smartphone filter instagram photography, I mean using the right equipment and knowing what you're doing.

Nha user, you got it all wrong, you hide your hobbies and when you already are in a 7 months relationship you hit her with the "Im a level 17 Paladin/Warlock in dungeons and dragons" Bomb.

Anything as long as you're passionate about it. Chicks want passion.

This, my last gf was super supportive of whatever I liked because I was so enthusiatic about it. I included her in all of it though, because when you love going off roading there's nothing like having your girl with you and it made her so happy when I would look at her and say "take the wheel sweetheart."

Making money is a good hobby that makes you attractive for women.

I get the whole security need from women, but I was poor as dirt when i started dating my girl and we're still as happy as ever.

Lol locks are useless
Enjoy only 3 spells per encounter and none of them above 5th lvl

>What hobbies are acceptable for a man in the eyes of an attractive women? I added attractive because I am socially inept and think attractive women have their own standards for men when it comes to their hobbies
Any masculine pursuit. Contact sports (Rugby, Boxing), making/repairing things (wood working, car repairs and restoration), it should also be something you are passionate about otherwise everyone will wonder why you do it.

Going to school to be a doctor will take up most of my time. Will women think that is attractive?

Or rather, would being a physician exempt me from hobbies because of the demands of the career?

Thinking that you need hobby in order to attract woman is one of many reasons why you dont have any...

It is all only about a little of assertivity (ask her on date) and social skills.

Attached: not dirt nor princess.png (540x742, 202K)

Video games

Bonus points if you can get her to enjoy them too

Where do you live user? Every photographer I know is literally autistic, since it doesn't require any type of talent. You just need money. And money makes you attractive.