The "Going Out" redpill

Hi Jow Forums, I am going to redpill you on the one and only function of the Western hedonist culture that implies the formula
>going out + alcohol

I've been working for some years in nightclubs and bars and after some time I've come to this conclusion. People combine going out and drinking alcohol for 3 different but very specific and interconnected reasons:
1. Talking
2. Dancing
3. Having casual sex

Now, here's the plot twist. Men go out and drink alcohol because 1 or 3. Women go out and drink alcohol because 2 or 3. If a Man just wants to talk with his buddies, a Woman will use number 2 if she wants number 3 to get that Man that only went out and drank for number 1 to go for number 3 too. It also works in the opposite way. If a Woman just wants to dance with her friends, a Man will use number 1 if he wants number 3 to get that Woman that only went out and drank for number 2 to go for number 3 too. You see the logic in that? The thing is that if you go out and drink you're casual sex meat. I don't care what your girlfriend or boyfriend may say. They're all exposed to STD's, brutal impersonal sex and bathroom blowjobs.

This is the truth of the West.

Attached: party.jpg (962x746, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Grats Dane Cook you figured it out.

i'm gonna number 2 all over your thread, bitch.

>I've been working for some years in nightclubs and bars
We can tell from your imbecility. The point of going out is very simple, it is to make one group spend money, and another group earn money. The rest is purposefully generated hype, perhaps playing on some sexual desires or whatnot, but of not that they would find other ways to part the fool from his money.

You needed years to come up with this shit? Pathetic

Fucking Captain-level philosopher over here. When's the book coming out? I swear if my ancestors didn't come from your land I would say worse shit.

>makes every human economic activity sound like revelation

Can't believe I read this. I kept hoping to glean some kind of insight but then it was actually shit I already knew but age 15.

Attached: 1550518682078.gif (320x180, 719K)

There's more females than males at that club, it's clearly fake news.

Ya done goofed Diego.

i go for dancing, drugs and a fun time. what's that?

The guy who has never done anything for pleasure, because he could be considerd following a hype. I bet you only do functional things, eat food without flavor, only preform neccesary actions, spend ony money on actions needed to sustain your live. Stop being such a stuck up little hypocrite. People do or did things I don't like so they are simpletons or fools.

>doing people go out to have fun , including sex

Wow OP really shattered the world with his breathtaking discoveries.
And?

I was going out twice a week and never been drunk or high in my whole life
Dancing
Singing karaoke
Meeting new people

>t. butthurt normie simpleton

I think I might not be as intelligent as I thought.

Attached: pepe.jpg (320x247, 15K)

Lol probably just autistic hoss

Attached: immodest.jpg (1200x1600, 453K)

Meeting people and talking is so npc man. Ive only gone out ever to take as much drugs as possible and dance like a freak for 8+ hours.

> 1 2 3
>1 3
>2 3
So what kind of autism do you suffer from?

She's just used to having her legs in that position

If you really thought basic human behavior would come as a revelation you may be retarded and think everyone else is retarded too

Whats the solution to the normie epidemic?

You have the right mindset fren, keep going at it in way more depths and great things can happen.

Attached: 1546987172806.png (1695x1697, 3.77M)

so in other words

people socialize for number 3.

Okay. Gee.....who would have thought of that?!

They are the modern day Dionysus Ritual

I wish I had accepted at 18 that I wasn't normie enough to enjoy clubbing.
I wasted a lot of money and never enjoyed myself. I had to take a lot of drugs to have anything close to fun. The social scene came naturally to others but I gained nothing from it. Everyone is either an idiot or acts like one to fit in.

>so in other words
>people socialize for number 3.
Don't socialize or you're a degenerate confirmed.

What do you mean by the "right mindset"?

Attached: interstellar_pepe_by_erkaz_dblcq9l-pre.jpg (751x1063, 59K)

This, clubs are full of retarded normies and shit "music".

You think objectively and not one of those retards who denies every thought and pattern of things.

Literally needs to air herself out

Am I channeling Logos?

ahahaha stupid shill, fuck off your damage control

Attached: 1517749967423.png (211x152, 7K)

>The point of going out is very simple, it is to make one group spend money, and another group earn money.

Correct

The whole night life culture is a scam. The only winners are the guys getting rich running it behind the scenes.

It's ok you fall for scams easily

>German flag types
>damage control
What has anything of what you wrote to do with my post? Do you even understand what I ment, why so agressive?

Also thanks for ruining Europe for the third time within 100 years you fucking mongloid faggot.

Attached: 1546897008671.jpg (1029x1358, 194K)

A Spaniard can know. Most of Europe's degeneracy happens on Spanish islands. If your daughter or girlfriend is going on holiday to Spain with her friends she is likely to return as an experienced roastie

We have ourselves an e celebrity thot... welcome Ocasio Cortez to the board

Ye real smart people you two are making assumptions about me after stating how retarded hisarguments are. Hurr durr the point is for one group to spend and the other to make money, no shit sherlock that's the basis behind everything in an economy that uses money and not bartering.
>The rest is purposefully generated hype, perhaps playing on some sexual desires or whatnot, but of not that they would find other ways to part the fool from his money.
Everything in human life revolves arround sex directly or indirectly, everyone who denies this is probably on the level of you three idiots. If anythingis hyped up with sex, then you're a fool for following that. I point out that unless he's a monk he doesn't abide by these rules. And that he is a hypocrite for feeling better then other people. But I bet this is too difficult for Retards like who think they have discoverd some deep meaning.
>The whole night life culture is a scam. The only winners are the guys getting rich running it behind the scenes.

Wow, men like you figured it out. The people running stuff make the money. Why don't you go write your book so you can become a millionaire. About how we should notbuy stuff but produce everything by yourself. I bet you have nothing but stuff you made yourself in the house you made. The house made from trees you cut, and sawed into shape. Because if you don't do that you are a normie fool who fell for the scam of the people behind the scene. Go kill yourself edgy faggot.

>Musician here
Your fault for working in one of the most hedonistic industries, not that I can talk though.
People go out, you seem jaded.

Why is that fucking slut allowed to sit her bare asscheeks on that seat? Jesus, I'm glad I don't travel.

I tell you, 2 digit IQ, no doubt amigo

honest self evaluation is a good sign of intelligence.

>tfw to smart

this.

it wasnt until most of my friends started getting married that i was able to steer everyone away from club venues

I'm a man and I love dancing

I bet you love men too.

Just to be clear, how long did it take you to come to this conclusion?

I’m also curious what you thought “going out” to bars+clubs was all about before this philosophical insight.

It's funnier if you read it out loud in a Gehman accent.

Faggot.

I can tell you that going out in NYC is brutal. You can't do anything without spending ~$100 not even a fucking movie date.

Assblasted broke barback detected. Maybe go get a degree pablo

This is clever and lolworthy but you're a fucking leaf so still neck yourself

Read a book, nigger.
“Impeach Trump and Die”. (2019)
amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN

Attached: Impeach Trump and Die.jpg (314x500, 25K)

I don't like going out.

I really miss my clubbing days. When I was 26th, I got invited to Fourth of July party in the summer of 2011. I didn't want to go that day because I work overnights and there's no way I would get sleep at any time, but I really didn't care. From that party I got well connected to a bunch of DJs and whatever like that because I knew a thing or two about the uprising EDM scene coming up it had a great discussion with the DJ there. Come to find out, he was a resident at one of the states most happening clubs. It was a spectacle of excess for the remaining of the summer. His father owned a large van company that mostly transported kids going to Charter Schools and whatnot, but surprisingly these had a liquor license. It seems week after week it was getting fucked up to the club, getting in VIP and doing massive amounts of cocaine, act like a fucking idiot on the Dance Floor, and overall feeling like I belonged to an Entourage. Great times.

>1. Talking
When you go to a bar, yeah, but who goes to a night club to talk?
>2. Dancing
Very, very few people go out because they actually want to dance. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but usually it's to either hook up (men more than women) or get attention (women more than men).
3. Having casual sex
This is why 99,9% of people "go out", explicitly or implicitly.

What a pile of garbage.

Getting blasted as reason is not included.

Why spend inflated prices at a club when you could just buy alcohol from a store?

I agree with OP, y’all are just too afraid to swallow this blackpill

>NEVER LET YOUR GF GO DRINKING WITHOUT YOU

Especially because her "friends" will try to convince her to be roastie sluts like them.
>lmao you need more experience just have fun he'll never find out

OP is not wrong, not that this is anything new.
This is why we must all become wizards. Only if we focus our strengths inwards can be beat back the tide of degeneracy.

Very true. Every time you guys have a fight her roastie friends are telling her “you should leave him, you deserve better”

Also, girls these days think it’s not cheating if you’re not married yet

people in the west don't do this anymore because tinder made it obsolete

This.
I also had that phase where I thought I just had to force myself enough. Went clubbing a few times but no amount of alcohol would make me like the music nor the atmosphere. No fun to be had. Thankfully my friends rarely want to go clubbing anyways even though they like it more than I do.

>women go out to drink for number 2 or 3

stopped reading right there. All women go out for is to further emote. Which is why some have a handful of betas being their emotional purses (or gays, if we are talking night clubs) You are a dork who knows nothing.

I only like going out to comfy dark atmospheric bars and having some nice cognac. Shits relaxing with the music and lighting and everything. People there also don't stink or look like troglodytes, no shitskins or shitty adhd lighting and music and vomit.

Attached: 1439854256637.jpg (466x601, 48K)

Why would you #2 over a #2?

imagine the smell of that whole area.

Disgusting liberal western degeneracy perpetuated to ensure the underdevelopment of the brain combimned with Panem et circensis, the livestock labors harder when periodically ritually mated.

Attached: 1833cbb1003c64f9c1069cc609807a84.jpg (530x693, 56K)

It took you years of "working at bars and nightclubs" to figure this out? You truly are a fucking moron.

Attached: 919c25b17b0c2c4ca2f7100e382c8fc52c7f9078_hq.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

Kyrsten Sinema

Is that a lesbian bar? I see a bunch of ugly dykes and no men

Haha

I was gunna say this but instead ill make number 1.

Also op forgot about drugs.

Attached: 787C8D7B-D95A-49A6-A68E-790A96E8DAC3.jpg (500x332, 29K)

1. normalfags
2. normalfags
3. normalfags

Attached: 1493283916001.jpg (399x400, 23K)

> I'm a dancer and I love men
Seems you made a small mistake Hans

this is the only thing I agree with commies on

This is the real truth right here. Fuck OP and his ramblings.

Why is this britbong talking? Fok uff

You should shut the fuck up, it is just happiness
You should work more for less money, and sell cheap alcohol to drunk bongs at high prices to improve the margin of the places you work

Attached: magaluf1.jpg (620x458, 53K)

Ive always thought that I'm funnier, smoother, more suave, and generally more alpha after a few drinks.

Then people told me I just THOUGHT that because I was hammered.

Then I took a vid of myself drunk out front of a bar and it's 100% true. I become this kinda smooth confident super chad.

So now I go out at least 2x a week. I'm such a piece of shit and I hate myself. Help please.j

Attached: 14484451238_75175bd46b_b.jpg (1024x722, 165K)

>does "drugs"
>calls others npcs

Just came for webm of nekkd whores. Disappointed.

>If a Man just wants to talk with his buddies, a Woman will use number 2 if she wants number 3 to get that Man that only went out and drank for number 1 to go for number 3 too.
Contradictory twice
>If a Woman just wants to dance with her friends, a Man will use number 1 if he wants number 3 to get that Woman that only went out and drank for number 2 to go for number 3 too.
Also contradictory
>You see the logic in that?
Absolutely not because you can't formulate a logical sentence
>if you go out and drink you're casual sex meat
Ever heard of going out with coworkers? Oh wait Jow Forums is mostly unemployed. What else?
>I don't care what your girlfriend or boyfriend may say. They're all exposed to STD's, brutal impersonal sex and bathroom blowjobs.
Why can't they go out with you? Not every girlfriend cheats.
>b-but girls no night out?
Yeah I might make another thread on that issue and formulate my sentences much better for people to understand.
>This is the truth of the West.
If you mean partying and clubbing, it's the truth of every nation ever.

What is exactly is the value of being a drunk kinda smooth confident super chad amongst other drunk raving retards?
Is it the power dynamic you are enjoying or the chance at getting laid? It seems there things you could improve in your day to day life instead so you don't have to get hammered to reach the "you" you want to be in a worthless setting.

I'd rather be a leaf than a bong like you

Degenerate spotted.

Leave my beloved britons alone
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: article-2181830-14395B84000005DC-401_634x600.jpg (634x600, 107K)

Ok
Based magaluf

Bro, ih she cheats you, you are a fool by trusting her. Shame on you.

That’s how we know you’re gay.

not making a great case for germany man and this is coming from a burger.

This. we will spare the helicopter ride a little longer.

Holy shit you're a genius for noticing this well known every day occurrence.

Women certainly go out for just 1 though too. I know many bitches when I worked retail that would often go out just to have some "margs with the friends lol'

The reason people also go out is to stimulate the occurrence of getting too drunk which leads to both 2 and 3. The social anxiety that is induced by being in a public setting with strangers causes people to drink more than they're suppose to.

>jiggling your fat ass and tits around in a dark room with flashing lights and loud noises.
This is a very primitive seduction ritual

Attached: african-fire-dance-rick-bragan.jpg (900x600, 187K)

I'm a man and go out and drink alcohol for 1 or 2. I've never done 3 and have been out drinking for over 5 years.

which is why women that have families
going clubbing with her friends
is more than just
going out with girls
its saying to the husband
im in the market for
new meat
im not into you
even though you take care of me
and provide for me
and our kids
im ready to throw it all away