Oldfag here

I just want to say something about this shithole because, frankly, I stopped caring for everything in life. I remember back in the day (fuck me) when people here had somewhat serious political discussions who actually bothered to keep it it civil and/or regarding then-current political events, without retards screaming "RACIST! SEXIST!" and so on. But what makes me absolutely fucking depressed is the fact that people actually tried to do some change where they saw a problem. But in the current year this board is a dumpsterfire populated by autists (usually americans, unsurprisingly) who think that blaming members of one religion while LARPing as another will somehow solve their problems, while not realizing how dumb they look and how their country is going to shit while they sperg on a image board. What the fuck is going on here? Did Reddit or Tumblr somehow immigrated here? Now I hear this place will require accounts for posting.

Attached: pol.jpg (172x249, 6K)

ew it's you again

>Actual old fag here (2003)
Fuck off JIDF there's a reason why you've been so ineffectual here for over a decade, and it certainly isn't that you're hones or intelligent lel

*honest, fat finger phone fagging

tl;dr lol. fuck off and kill yourself, 3rd world retard.

go your rest bed now, your time is over
*yeets*

>2003
I don't believe you. Everyone from that era either grew up and left or killed themselves. Post something really old and epic that I can't just find on a google search for 'old Jow Forums screencaps'.

>memeflags

Yeah he's right this place is utter shit. Anyone who isn't addicted to this place yet, I urge him to get off of here. It's just irony and shitposting 24/7, no serious discussion whatsoever

Jow Forums has become a circlejerk of skitzo psycho's with severe paranoia about Jews.
You can't have any kind of an opinion without being called a "kike shill", fucking place is riddled with edgy Hitler wannabe's.

kys

There it is, another example. A leaf who thinks you can't even talk about Hitler or have your own opinion

In reality it's become shit because of fags like you and niggers from r/t_d.

>I post with my geographical location, therefore my posts are superior
imagine actually believing this

If you can't tell that this place is massively infested with spam bot posting you aren't paying very close attention. Most of the comments now are artificial. Notice the sheer number of 1-2 sentence nonsense posts? Organizations have deliberately compiled and automated these in order to completely fuck the signal to noise ratio here.

>oldfag here.
>who think blaming members of one religion
they are a race and you know it

Attached: 1550486146894.png (210x201, 46K)

Ethno-religious group.

it's actually true....

>blaming members of one religion
What did he mean by this

Attached: 1549476995884.png (500x500, 296K)

and that's a good thing

I'm actually old
Fuck off pussy

I am not talking about that. I am talking about things like /ptg/, pagan generals, country generals or any damn generals that happen to be on this board. Talking about religion (yes, I am religious if you ask) on a political board is fucking stupid. Also, just yesterday I saw a thread like "Serious IQ debate: are traps gay?". There were thousands of topics and anons choose to argue about whether a man in a skirt is gay or not as if its a discovery of the century. Where is the talk about economy, current political dillemas, debates about ideas and so on?

juden of course but they aren't just a religion, they are also a race...

Kill yourself kike shill

I promise you edgelords such as yourself are what makes this place a cringe fest.
You very much cannot have your own opinion on Jow Forums.

Now if only there were actual, objective sources that would prove even a third of what is blamed on them, that would be fantastic. Not meme pictures or shady sites. Actual citations and sources.

the "are traps gay argument" frustrates me...
yes, they are gay
next question.

Ignore askeNAZI posters children

They use the bots to bump their own clickbait threads so it is in fact related. I know that I personally don't bother writing lengthy well thought out effort posts for this board because it will more than likely be slid off the board within the hour if I don't autistically keep it bumped. The board just slides way too fast to be conducive to insightful discussion anymore.

The discourse has only deteriorated because of low IQ semite volunteers constantly raiding the board.

Read the international jew by Henry Ford, the founder of the Ford company. It's all well sourced. Have fun

Go back.

it's all been cited and sourced. just because it is in a meme picture or on a shady site doesn't mean it's wrong. What exactly do you want to know? You can look it all up. They can't hide their crimes anymore with the internet. You not believing that Jews cause all problems at this point and being a so called old fag literally makes you a kike shill...

playing dumb and doubting the truth as to get others to question the truth. kike shill tactic

To Russia, go on chosen man, go home.

The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy by John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt

Very well sourced book

I've been nowhere but here for the last 11 years. No u, skitzo

he had every opportunity to research this topic at length but instead he just dismisses it as fake and gay. old fag had like 15 years at least to research the jews why would he start now?

On the Jews and their lies by Martin Luther

>Croatia

And into the trash it goes

Attached: 1535244690189.jpg (790x767, 157K)

youre not an oldfag faggot. If you were an old fag it means you would have came from /b/

and an /b/ faggot would never write this shit

On the Jewish question by Karl Marx

Protocols of Elder Zion

Culture of Critique

I have two older model ipads and three old iphones in my closet I no longer use.

> what happened

Were under constant attack and the newfags take bait like morons.

Attached: 1519525973145.jpg (750x574, 145K)

Mods are asleep.
Post sinks now!
Tbh, I can't remember which memes were cool in 2006 anymore.

Attached: serveimage(27).jpg (600x600, 58K)

kys boomer

Attached: kys.webm (1000x562, 2.91M)

This
We need to start Jewish tricks threads to give them a better understanding. The new frens do eventually work it out though.

oldfag here
i remember this from tosh.0

did he died?

Take a month off from pol user....

no

I hate this board.
Jow Forums has some excellent blue boards and the worst part is the Jow Forums AIDS has transmitted to all the boards.
Some of the posters start screaming in fits as soon as they know you're not white. And 99% times these sperges are from America.
This really sucks, I hope they completely off this board.

>just because it is in a meme picture or on a shady site doesn´t mean it is wrong
By that logic, everything postend on feminist sites is 100% factual, like the gender pay gap. Sorry if I refuse to accept something as fact simply because of "the jews did it".
>Trust me, I know
Sperging about how the evil patriarchy, I mean jews, have done something won´t solve problems.

>sperges are from America
Ironic, isn´t it?

Nice pasta Schlomo

The memes usually have the sources at the bottom...
You can also research the topic yourself and see if it is correct or not. There are no excuses...
And yes, naming the jew is half the battle.
Do you deny that Israel attacked the U.S.S Liberty? or that israel did 9/11 or the Holocaust is a lie? etc. etc. etc. Jews control the media, etc. Jews are behind communism and gun control. etc. etc.

well?

Objectively wrong.

As for the OP, I thought these "Let's use this power for change!" faggots got hounded off the site and fled to Tumblr after OWS, obviously I was wrong.

Besides, it's also objective fact that Jow Forums and this board (by whatever name it's been known by over the years aka /n/, /new/ or Jow Forums) has inflicted the most change on the political landscape in the most recent years.

>Now I hear this place will require accounts for posting.
It is a cycle. Jow Forums was something very very old that was there back in the time of the romans. We and those who shit on the shoulders of giants before our time can not be stopped. We mock power everywhere we go, always have and always will. This place died years ago, but the memes never stopped.

To be honest, it is your fault for 9/11 as well as Liberty. You could have prevented it, but you didn´t. You really must be a special kind of idiot to allow the USSR to launch Sputnik 1 while jerking off on how awesome you are. I doubt your country will ever put another man on the moon. It has fallen far into decadence to even begin such a project again. Looks like China will be our new master.

>a dumpsterfire populated by autists
Why are you being racist towards autists? Don't they deserve a safe space? Can't you go to Breitbart if you want to talk politics? Faggot ass boomer

>He hasnt been on Jow Forums since his formative years
Casual

Attached: one eye on the streets.png (495x501, 498K)

at least you don't deny the moon landing...

I suggest migrating to the other site. this place is getting shilled to oblivion and there really isn't much you can do about it.

>Not posting with your flag
Pff

Attached: 6BhKTMb.gif (240x228, 858K)

Jews telling you that 'jewish' is a race and an ideology is too much of a stretch for you?

Why should I? The usual pictures you see around the internet are only a small sample of what they brought back to Earth. But most of them are held in NASA.

>I remember back in the day (fuck me)
Jow Forums was always full of shitposting newfags.

Feminists telling that "patriarchy" keeps women oppressed is too much of a stretch to you?

Why are you doing this?

He became a world famous Kenyan marathon runner

don't you mean....drumphsterfire?

kys you cunt

So, are you going to read them or will you admit you're a shitposter?

international criminal conspiracy!

>you very much cannot have your own opinion on an anonymous Pakistani rug weaving forum
Or what leaf some other autist will disagree and hurt your feelings just because some opinions are voiced louder than others shouldn't stop you from putting yours out

>Jow Forums has some excellent blue boards and the worst part is the Jow Forums AIDS has transmitted to all the boards.

This is prob the biggest problem I've seen on the site as a whole. /tv/ is a good example, I tried having a somewhat ok discussion on cinematography and the whole thread turned into a dumpster fire of nigger and kike shit you'd hear from here. /diy/ of all places is turning to shit as well.

I don't and never cared about other boards nor posted on them, I just want to talk about politics without baiting and shitposting.

>Can't properly post animated gif
>""""""""Oldfag""""""""

Pagan generals are essential to our survival christcuck.

>Waaa stop doing what I don't like waaaa

welp...it's been a nice larp. now to abandon thread and go see what mess from Australians hasn't been purged yet

Don't even bothet bumping his thread, Croats are fags anyway. He confirmed he's just a shitposter ITT

Jow Forums has been dead for years now. It's 50 percent shill, 50 percent retard. Bottom of the barrel retards arguing about literally nothing.

Just leave and do something with your life. There's no reason to be here anymore unless you're a retard or a shill.

This thread feels like the kike pol hangout just a sad miserable waiting room waiting to be accepted back in. What serious topics are you Jew's so anxious to discuss?

>This thread feels like the kike pol hangout

Attached: 1527997072029.jpg (1043x463, 70K)

ya me and /sci/ were talking about interplanetary politics developing and
BOY I SURE DO HATE NIGGERS!

Attached: 1547014915462.png (661x716, 35K)