Thanks white people. You're doing everything in your power to make the world a worse place

Thanks white people. You're doing everything in your power to make the world a worse place.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/measles-costa-rica-french-tourist-boy-anti-vax-vaccination-who-global-health-threat-infection-mmr-a8794256.html

Attached: me.jpg (1080x1528, 561K)

Measles vaccine is not 100% effective. Better ban those people too.

Fake news hate crime story against whites. Gtfo

Thanks whites, keep killing your people and niggers.
But just stay the fuck away from my country.

Boomers are ruining everything they can on their way out.

Anti-vaxxers should be penned, doused in gasoline and turned into fertilizer

If the populace has been vaccinated what do they have to worry about?

s-shut up

fake news story vaccinations cause measles also thats like chickenpox once you get it it goes away

Exactly.
They just don't want white families moving to brown countries.
These Jews will never highlight the thousands of diseases turd worlders bring in to the west every year.

I'm not an antivaxxer but this is a good question

The propagandists will just keep bullshitting about "herd immunity."

Hahaha, niggers can't even defend themselves against retarded white people. You animals truly are doomed for extinction.

>since 2014

I think their claim is that the diseases live in the unvaccinated host and mutate into other strains like the flu does that everyone who got their vaccines aren't immune to.

By that logic, why are we trying to build a wall?

The white immune system is by far the strongest among all races, we have to stop vaccinating and spread diseases to undesirables

in my opinion its killing shitskins so i think the white people are making the world a better place unironically

>Implying every country on Earth has equal access to vaccinations.

Attached: 76a.jpg (552x615, 73K)

Maybe we shouldn't have populations moving across borders
>smugpepe.png

Reminder: pro vaccine is pro wall, otherwise you're a hypocrite.

I keep seeing it used incorrectly. Herd immunity is when the inoculation is no longer necessary as the disease has been almost eradicated. If they really cared the would only vaccinate the turd worlders coming in, or better yet keep them out. There is a direct correlation with outbreaks and the amount of immigrants, but it's white people's fault.

Attached: taking-the-stand-4-638.jpg (638x479, 127K)

Measles is almost entirely harmless. People die from measles due to secondary pneumonia infections. If you catch measles, so long as you treat for pneumonia you can't be hurt.

>implying shithole countries matter
It would do the world good if half the population of china and india died, probably africa, too

Attached: 343214.jpg (528x545, 30K)

Why are we allowing countries without decent medical supplies and technology to send people here? It would make more sense to only have to vaccinate people who are going to these places instead of the whole population.

>implying french are white
kek

you're welcome

Huh. Whites are somewhere between 7 and 8.

Because vaccine success rate isn't 100%, but the few for whom antibody production stops earlier than expected are protected by the fact that it's very hard to come in contact with the virus since there's close to no viable hosts for it.

We should just deport those french niggers

Most of the population is vaccinated but these frog niggers were in a tourist area of the country so there is chance they infected some other foreigner or some local retard that is not vaccinated

AIDS is almost entirely harmless. People die from AIDS due to secondary pneumonia infections. If you catch HIV, so long as you treat for pneumonia you can't be hurt.

Attached: RapConcert.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

Then why don't these 3-4 carriers have the effect of people who the vaccine didn't work for?

The USA should execute all the Amish, less than 6% of them are vaccinated for ANYTHING. Zombie apocalypse coming to Pennsylvania if not!

What a crock of shit story

You don't get over AIDS. You get over Measles easier than you get over the flu.