INTPs and Jow Forums

Out of all of the 16 personality types why is it that INTP is the most prelevant on Jow Forums?

I was watching the murdoch murdoch ama and both dr. Murdoch and mm are intps.

So yeah, personality thread. ENTP-A master race reporting in.

Attached: c11.jpg (854x1200, 151K)

I want to be bluepilled Chad. Which MBTI would that be? I am fed up of politics but I'll vote for conservatives all my life.

Estp

>Out of all of the 16 personality types why is it that INTP is the most prelevant on Jow Forums?
There simply aren't enough INTJs to go around. A significant portion of the entire world's INTJs come to this cesspool.

We're talking about intp tho

i'm intj

>INFP here.
>I just wanted to ask is it true that extraverts live better lives?
>I mean they are like a dogs, happy with no particulary reason.
>Meanwhile majority of introverts are depressed, melancholic fucks just like me and my family.

Do you know how green texting works?

Intj ENTJ mix.

>falling for a meme test devised by two uneducated women one of whom was functionally illiterate
This is like astrology for men, you faggots should be embarrassed

Attached: 1532284840077.jpg (300x430, 34K)

MBTI is horoscope-tier horseshit.

>I know that i fucked your mom
>It's the only thing i really know

Here's the redpill on all this for newfags.

Attached: mbtitypespol.jpg (1426x7040, 3.24M)

>do you know how greentexting works

Attached: 1541710400036m.jpg (1024x1007, 75K)

I’ve taken that test at different points in my life, and I’ve gone from INTJ as a teenager to INTP as a man. I think you’re suppose to take it randomly and answer off the cuff.

I’ve been around Jow Forums since AdviceDog was first introduced, and I forget where that puts me on the newfag timeline. I’ve only come to Jow Forums since the 2016 election because you can find, among the typical Jow Forums fare, really interesting leads on events and trends that don’t get mentioned in polite society.

Lol @ ENTP master race. Such a miscalculation for someone supposedly logical.

tfw did a class survey on one of these last semester and was the only INTJ in the class. i thought i was normal but does this mean im genuinely autsitic?

Once an intj now i score istp.
I made it boyz.

so you admit we're logical
we can build on that

You can’t go back

There is some validity to mbti. People treat it like it’s deterministic when it’s more of a descripter

>that npc to player breakdown following the 80/20 distribution

80% of the population is mindless followers and it’s terrifying

because were better

How can an INTP 'turn on' and make use of its traits? Like, how can one leave his lazy ass ways such as playing vidya seeking useless knowledge, and actually study/work out/improve oneself with motivation and discipline?

It's not easy, but I am in the process of doing exactly that through very slow steps every day. Every day build my discipline piece by piece and just try to be consistent and begin to derive pleasure from completing steps of my long term goals. It's important not to let your guard down and let old bad habits sneak back in when you've been doing good and think you deserve a reward.

Exclusive only to INTP-A.
INTP-T is a lost cause.

ENTJ here

you are a dork

Shit just noticed that. Damn. Can we apply that rule to everything else?

80% of Jow Forums is shitlosting, 80% of women are whores, 20% of the population commit 80% of crimes, etc

yes, which is why the most successful leaders and companies (such as billionaire hedge fund manager Ray Dalio) use it to guage their employees

INTP checking in
Modafinil

INTJ master race reporting in

Your personality isn’t some epigenetic device that you turn on parts of. To answer your question, you just need to challenge yourself. Since you play vidya, this will make sense to you:

You kill mobs/enemies for XP, but eventually you level up enough that the same mobs don’t give you any meaningful XP. It’s your choice if you want to grind away for peanuts, or move on to look for the next level/area where the challenge exists.

You don’t have to challenge yourself 100% of the time, but you could if you so desire.

The point is that complacency is your enemy. Only by seeking a higher summit will you be able to identify your strengths and weaknesses and address them.

Im ESTJ, redpilled, have held/am holding leadership positions where I can pick out top performers and slowly redpill. Yah you folks with I types are special in perspective, but you can't form a cult of personality or manipulate with charisma.

We don't live happier lives we just care less about consequences

>16 personalities
>Not actually studying Cognitive Functions
Why do brainlets always have to infantilize everything?

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

Seems like most human activity breaks down to 80/20. You even see it in the workplace

80% of the people are drones an d 20% actually do anything of value

ENTJ’s are the shit. We will rule one day brother

I'm INTP last time I checked.
What Jow Forums should check out is the three formators of a great society: mind (thinking) at rule, will (the acting) and the materialistic/financially driven.

Myers–Briggs Type Indicator is almost horoscope level bullshit, I sincerely hope you guys don't take this shit seriously.

Only you can flip that switch bud

Intj was always most prevelant

Cool murdoch are abunch of faggots anyways. Just shows that Jow Forums has been overran with neckbeard plebbitors. Pol was always Intj up until this year. Interesting.

Op is a complete NPC faggot too. ALL INTP ARE NPC BEEP BEEP BOOP FAGGOTS

Attached: c1ed25819f6526115ce9c0bd7d5f49be.jpg.jpg (236x295, 20K)

This. Op is a faggot and doesn't know what he's talking about.

INTJ-A God tier reporting in as well. If you could only see what we see...

OMG Jow Forums is SUCH a Sagittarius!

INTJ master race

100% ISTJ

>Chad
>bluepilled

Only in your dreams latte drinker

LARP and pretend IRL is a MMOPRG on hardcore mode that will never go out of date. Then just do the same shit that made you successful in WOW, or what ever you played

Fuck off nigger. Clearly you are the npc since you can't even read. I'm ENTP.

INTJ masterrace here

The same can be said about astrology.

>don't let old bad habits sneak back in when you've been doing good and think you deserve a reward.
>It’s your choice if you want to grind away for peanuts, or move on to look for the next level/area where the challenge exists.
thank you anons, those are really good points

ESFP/ESTP

Turn it into a plan

>INTJ-A
>"-A"
Myersfag spotted. Go back to plebbit

INTJ reporting in

Entp master race

INTJ here
Feels good man
I’m dying inside

>Picture of paladin is some metrosexual faggot

Kill yourself nigger

>I’m dying inside
Why

INFP here - don't hurt my feelings

Cusp of Prophecy checkin’ in

Aren't we all?

Im a special snowflake and you are too, kys buzzfed reddit faggots.

It was all created by BASED Carl Jung and those two just extended his work somewhat years later.
The 4 letter names for the jungian types are needlessly confusing and put extra steps in the way of people getting to grips with the deeper information from the starting point.

Attached: 220px-Psychologische_Typen_(Jung_book)_cover.jpg (220x315, 21K)

Sadly, not everyone has read about functions

Personality types are horoscopes for autistic right wingers.

No it can’t, astronomy is just using your birthdate to claim insane bull bait, MBTI asks a bunch of questions and then gives you the best fit descriptor based on those questions.

Astrology = blind luck
MBTI = descriptive analysis of a test

**astrology

Except INTJ is the dominant MBT on Jow Forums, only then followed by INTP

And anyway, it’s because we’re all autistic and committed to truth

intj master race

Attached: share-intj.jpg (1584x520, 61K)

ENTJ masterrace coming through
ENFJ and INFP bros can sign in too
everyone else fuck off

Attached: 1550681819581.jpg (1365x2048, 227K)

Personality is a mask and you guys have it stuck on yourselves like Loki

This

>Out of all of the 16 personality types why is it that INTP is the most prelevant on Jow Forums?
When I first started browsing Jow Forums back in 2008 the most prevalent type were INTJs so I wonder how that changed.

>tfw male INFJ
>tfw everyday is an existential crisis of feelings.

ENTJ CHADS ASSEMBLE

Attached: 49A12C0A-8B9F-4FA3-8A09-607D56D23E48.jpg (1004x1024, 86K)

INTP is most frequent on Jow Forums. Search in 4plebs. INTJ is most frequent in stormfront (and all IJ types are)

based red- and chadpilled

Attached: 1536234655674.jpg (701x701, 45K)

ENFP here

INTP master personality

Impressionable INFPs are probably the most common

We’re just too insecure to post

Nah, I'm good
But you didn't answer my question, what's making you feel that way?

Close your tabs

Find God or something

Wasn’t me replying. It’s just an observation that to be happy in the modern world either requires one to be a NPC, or leave the system entirely.

Agreed, it really pisses me off. Myers-Briggs fags really give a bad reputation to the psychology community. This is the reason why retards like believe in this, and rightfully so. They bring a really bad reputation and it simplifies something that is much more complex, made by actual psychologists like Carl Jung, and not by two retarded women. Cognitive functions is what people should actually study

This

Attached: 1549249997038.jpg (526x614, 33K)

INTJ seem to have a collective sense of superiority, which is fine by me. I would just advise the INTJs here to avoid the common trappings of being a, by default, judgmental person. Rushing to judgement makes you no better than the democrats. If you’re going to judge, take your time to assess as much as you can before you dole out your judgement. Also remember that your judgement is based on your own reference point which is not infallible. It’s wonderful to have created your own sense of right & wrong, your own values. Keep in mind morality doesn’t exist in the universe but in your head.

paladin reporting

Attached: 065.png (853x620, 41K)

Oh, don’t worry, I judge moronic bluepilled believers in democracy like you just as harshly.

astrology is a "descriptor" of your birthdate.

Oh I would say you’re way off base with that assessment, my friend.

Only women and insecure faggots take these types of tests. Imagine needing an algorithm to tell you what your personality is. Why not go take some buzzfeed quizzes while you're at it?

Dr Murdoch is an INTJ through and through.

Attached: nutted.png (201x257, 119K)

But it’s not based on anything MBTI is at least based on how you answe a series of questions not the happenchance of your birth date

>Yah you folks with I types are special in perspective, but you can't form a cult of personality or manipulate with charisma.

Attached: 1541282723311.jpg (409x537, 97K)

INTP/Js are the most prevalent on Jow Forums as a whole, the most suited to ego death, high iq and anonymous argument based discussions without social rewards, so it's a biased sample, however it's certainly interesting that a high concentration of high iq autistic INTs leads to a hivemind with clear understanding of the JQ and power structures. The kek shit has some truth to it, it's like Jow Forums is counter freemasonry.

You're going to have to do the one thing you don't want to do: Understand and get to know your emotions.

INTJ masterrace, INTPs btfo

Intp here

a self reporting questionnaire with a test-retest reliability rate that is laughable used to determine a dynamic indicator based on a series of unestablished dichotomies is not a very effective test. At least you can ask somebody their astrological sign and determine reliably what time of year they were born.

You pseuds need to stop acting like psychology is a hard science

I'm INFJ too