Can we take moment to laugh at Sweden again

Can we take moment to laugh at Sweden again.

“Welcome to Gavle!”

>Muslim woman in her early 40s wearing a blue headscarf, now welcomes motorists entering Gavle, a coastal municipality in Sweden about 100km north of Stockholm.

Attached: Screenshot_20190225-142223~2.png (1080x1068, 1.08M)

Reported to the THOT Police; you are directed to 30 days of mandatory re-education at the Winston Churchill Gulag, Nigel

Daily reminder that Sweden was the only country to keep its Bonapartist Monarch

Attached: H.M.KonungCarlXVIGustaf3FotoPeterKnutsonKungahuset.se_-e1493014251269.jpg (1000x600, 56K)

Attached: 1549892381767.jpg (1080x1268, 237K)

based. fuck jews

>not written in Arabic
NOT ISLAMIC ENOUGH
C'MON SWEDEN, STOP THE BIGOTRY!

>It's time we let boys wear dresses: 'Gender doesn't matter anymore - it's 2018!'

Attached: Screenshot_20190225-143203~2.png (1076x603, 945K)

and what's the significance of that?

because he betrayed napoleon. fucking frog

The fact that swedes are puzzled why this would happen bothers me. Are they blind to what is going on in their country?

Attached: fake_bomb.jpg (3686x2765, 862K)

if it was in a TV show 20 years ago, people would have laughed at how silly the idea of it was

it's no different to what goes on in the UK to be fair. Sadly it's not that people are blind to it, but significant numbers of society actually promote it. They think it makes them look good, it is sign of how progressive and advanced they are.

Swedes why have you not cut this thing down yet?

Vandalize it

Why don't swedes just go out with an acetylene torch and cut it down?

Big oofas
I'm gonna save this for my favourite Swedish streamer

They're Swedes so they probably think it's a good thing.

Attached: 1438004985257.jpg (332x491, 95K)

The lack of flames and smoke surrounding this billboard is disturbing.

Come on Yngwie, get your shit together.

Attached: 1540470422330.jpg (977x768, 174K)

Sweden yes!

Attached: 1449662184729-1.png (500x306, 67K)

God damn Sweden fucking sucks.

Who is this woman?? The title says "resident of Gävle". Why did they pick her? Surely there must be at least one sandnigger woman with some status? Or is this the best they could find? Fuck

Pure cancer.

Attached: 1547151711933.jpg (2448x3264, 1.01M)

>risking your life to take this picture
Jesus christ man you are insane

What our globalist rulers are doing is trying evil and sickening.

>
www.hellstormdocumentary.com/watch/

What an absolute disgrace of a country.
Sweden is dead.
There`s no future for young people in Sweden.
My advice for anyone young enough to do so is to emigrate before it`s too late

Who cares?
Do your duty and burn the sign down.
Don't be a pussy!

>Suzan Hindi, a local Muslim woman
>Her past ties to a controversial local imam were also discovered.
>Hindi’s past ties to a controversial local imam, who was accused of preaching radical ideas and collecting money for terrorists in Iraq and Syria.

NPCs

Why does this Swedish town pick a representative of a bigoted barbaric patriarchal religion as its "welcome representative"?

do your research, tard

fuck off

you got cucked by france

take it down or start placing christian billboards all over islamic countries.

Attached: 1541638921137.gif (300x300, 566K)

We warned you guys about swedes. They truly suck ass. Literally.

Used to be common practice in the colonial era and before too have one set of clothes for boys and girls under 5. Parents were expensive. But i doubt Sweden is trying to get in touch with their cultural history.

Come to think of it the media let that one drop really fast after it was such an embarrassingly obvious fake.

>Gävle
All of North is commie territory.

>"Haha look at Sweden they have 1 sign with shitskin on it"

At least our 5th graders are not forced to learn about homosexuality and transgenderism (with not opting out) in school.

Hitler mustache.
Do it for democracy.

Shut up Kike.
There is no future because no one is fighting for it, except for the NMR.

Oh but they are
I visited a day-care because i dated a girl who worked there and there were LGBTQ flags everywhere
Most of the kids were brown so i didnt care too much but indoctrination is real

Kek, you know its coming swede bro, we seem to copy each others ideas.

>1234 FAKEANDGAY ST
lol'd harder than I should've.

Oh no.

Shut up Paki.

You first Somali

At least the historical narrative of anglos and their diaspora getting what's coming to them through mass immigration is somewhat coherent. What makes swedes feel compelled to do this to themselves?

They are fuckin’ weird people.

I dont get why this nation is so shit

Löfven says he wont help the ISIS fighters return but i can bet my ass they will simply redefine what "ISIS fighter" means and bring em all anyway

Sven,....... you know it's like laughing at who is covered in the most shit at this point.

>forced to learn about homosexuality and transgenderism

Our Muslims are the only ones who are kicking up a fuss about it. We are living in strange times.

I think when we point these kinda things out I think it is with the hope that people will pay attention and that's some change in attitudes can be achieved

They killed a bunch of slavs once upon a time. Slavs are basically niggers so, y'know...

kek'd. Having said that you would fuck a slav qt anyday instead of hideous anglo whales.

That line goes further north. NMR are not choosing Dalarna for the prevalence of commies.

>rage
That would ve a first from sweden

...You're not wrong

C O P E
O
P
E

Islam and Christianity are both children of Judaism

I'm laughing at Sweden right now.
Tomorrow I'm going to laugh on the bus and tell everyone how Sweden is the best comedian.

ORANG MAN BAD

Sweeden is no more. You guys need a need name..

Yes. Most Europeans are.
How do you think their governing bodies get away with everything?

AHAHAAHAHAHA

Anal'en
Islamabad 2: Electric boogaloo
Feminen

I'm not very creative.

*breathes in*

Burn that shit to the fucking ground or I will book a flight to Sweden and do it. Enough is a fucking nough lads. Krystalnacht 2.0 when

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

All who experience immigration first hand changes their opinion quickly once these people get settled in, the election results for 2018 confirms this. Maybe we should just send all immigrants to them in the north instead.
The south and middle part of Swedish voters is much more redpilled when it comes to things like this, except maybe in the biggest cities.

Lol the meme bomb threads were hilarious

>Can we take moment to laugh at Sweden again.
Implying people ever stopped laughing at Sweden.
You bongs are just as fucked as we are though.

.....You know I've always wanted to visit Scandinavia, and I thought the whole "muslim invasion" was kind of a meme..

But holy fucking shit Sweden, get your fucking shit together.

Swedistan.

Based leftists!

> shitskins more based than brits on social issues
It’s becoming that the only acceptable way to challenge the uk muslim is in defence of this advance of statist degeneracy; by advocating for progressive agendas and thus increased state control over your kids. Should you bash curriculum on faceberg or tweet about grooming gangs the district will be at odds with you the state will seek to intervene and malign your (and your enrolled kids) life. The conservative valued anglo or welshman or scot who wants their child protected from the viccitudes of Tavistok modalities finds their closest ally on sociao issues is now the immigrant muslim. And they are pitted against their blue pilled native british brethren.

Attached: 7EADA0C7-6A1D-49C0-BE19-CBF357A1D3F8.jpg (948x961, 231K)

I'm sure the majority of the population is against this, no matter what some fake news polls say.

The problem is, nobody is willing to be among the first to publicly take action

its one thing to physically wear a dress but its another to wear it like a girl
>hand on crotch so other homos don't get a peek of 'ol nut
>knees touching so balls get smaller
>being ashamed
>leaning forward
god damn the one time some girls got me to wear a dress i wore it like a man not some lass
this picture hurts

Attached: 1522706314916.gif (853x480, 2.47M)

Finally, you admit kilts are dresses

The next Hitler is growing up in Sweden right now.

Just as real as clockboy

SD is already infiltrated by Jews and are now just controlled opposition.

>the next Hitlerina is being force fed hormones in sweden right now

Where the fuck are the Swedish men in all this? Did the doctors remove your spines at birth?

>Did the doctors remove your spines at birth?
They got removed during school, if youre isolated from birth from your kin and told you should be ashamed for being white and that swedish people have no culture etc you will believe it

Swedes, what you expect from them.

Attached: 9ad88436.jpg (900x676, 89K)

Who would it offend though...?
Hitler allied with muslims, since they had been chasing jews pretty much since their inception...
And Sweden allowed Nazi troops to move around and use their infrastructure as they liked, and what happened to their jewish citizens?

Attached: 06.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Not killing whales, badass tanks, and being a major lynchpin to NATO

Only because your ruling Muslim Class would riot and burn things if it weren't.

They're useless mostly.

Attached: chad finland.png (2518x1222, 135K)

Shit...

Says the Russian stoop.

true, though many of us just prefer to remain quiet on lots of issues.
Our Pakistani home secretary has said an Isis girl can't return and he called out Pakistani rape gangs as a problem. No white politicians would have done that. It's like we are so afraid of accusations of racism that minority groups get put on some kind of pedistall where they can do no wrong and never be challenged

Attached: memri 105.jpg (512x378, 36K)

I wouldnt go so far but there is a presence there.

I hate ruskies to the point that I wish for war so I can start piling them up as signposts, you fucking Israeli's little whores are doing nothing useful.

I always feel like Sweden and the UK are competing to be the biggest cucked country of the world, always reaching new lows in terms of being spineless cowards sucking migrant dick

Also, we've lost neutrality already we're going in slowly aligning towards NATO with Sweden.

>Nokia
The Swedish economy is vastly larger than the Finn economy. Finland can barely into consumer electronics while Sweden is a dominant force in the heavy industrial manufacturing, aerospace, and automotive industries

eh even though we aren't anywhere near that bad yet we're on the same course, let's brag after we pull up from the nose dive ourselves

Attached: 1539515405170.png (1309x645, 40K)

Stack them all you like, they'll still bury you.
All those wars and you never won.