BRRRRTTTTWRRRRYYYRRRRRRRRRRAWWWWWWWWWWWWCHCHHCCHCHCHCHC

>BRRRRTTTTWRRRRYYYRRRRRRRRRRAWWWWWWWWWWWWCHCHHCCHCHCHCHC
Why don't Euros have and maintain lawns?

Attached: 636669109016614841-Lawn14.jpg (3200x1680, 1005K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rS9j4jRuX-c
youtube.com/watch?v=BcxeZ4Wwdn0
youtubemultiplier.com/5c7404e1003d1-a-typical-boomer-sunday-morning.php
youtube.com/watch?v=nw71-kM66dA
youtube.com/watch?v=i9r_nMzdTu4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they cram everyone together in shitty semi-detached houses with no lawns so that we have the space to import millions of niggers and arabs. That and the US is way more recently built, so actually has decent city/town planning.

STOP

MOWING

YOUR

LAWN

BOOOMER

youtube.com/watch?v=rS9j4jRuX-c

Attached: marie.jpg (479x480, 47K)

Varg is literally an axe murderer
He's right though. My neighbor is a landscaper. *EVERY* goddamn sunday at 8am: WRRRRRRRRRR
Somehow it takes him all day to mow and edge his lawn. It takes me an hour with my shitty mower. We have the exact same lawn size.

We do ?

Fuck off and die Boomer

Who are you quoting?

>Somehow it takes him all day to mow and edge his lawn

This is the only time that most modern suburban cucks can escape their nagging wives and drink some beer in peace. Otherwise they'd be visiting her aunt Gladys or his fucking in laws would park their asses in his dining room all day

Er' we do, the more pertinent question would be why does American insight stop at the end of their sizeable guts?

>literally an axe murderer
Is there literally any wrong with that? Self-defence.

Lawn mowing is terrible. Why not plant nice fruit trees and garden beds on your lawn instead.

Nope.
youtube.com/watch?v=BcxeZ4Wwdn0

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

I see more fat ass Eurocucks in social media than I ever see in real life

I prefer the convenience of having everything within walking distance to having a lawn.

Stop throwing yourself in with the EU lot.

Also, British backyards are about the size of my dick.

Shame. Euros will never understand the feeling of having a well maintained lawn.

>waste of resources, shit for the environment
>cutting the lawn is more work after slaving away for goyberg
>no matter how many times you have to cut grass, it only exists to be cut again

Why would anyone want this?

Because it looks nice you zoomer. I bet you can't even appreciate a nice flower garden either.

Found the basedboy, or underage b&

A well maintained lawn is one of the most satisfying things in life.

lawns are honestly the stupidest thing about american culture. all that space could be used for productive gain, miniature houses to rent out, etc etc but NOPE, cities, housing agencies, counties and even state govts conspire to pigeonhole dumb moneky-see boomer morons into fertilizing and clipping grass. so fucking stupid.

youtubemultiplier.com/5c7404e1003d1-a-typical-boomer-sunday-morning.php

Yes because you've never been outside of kentucky, or your mums basement for that matter

It's ok, I don't particularly care about it. I'm much happier knowing that, if I ever want to go anywhere, I'm not forced to drive.

youtube.com/watch?v=nw71-kM66dA

I have a vegetable garden. What's the point of maintaining plants that do nothing for me or wildlife?

Yeah, I'd rather spend the time at the gym so I don't become an amorphous blob like all of the men on their ride mowers. Thanks for the advice though, gramps.

I do.
Am I allowed in the boomer ethnostate now?

Its missing a weed whacker. Them weeds ain't gonna whack themselves. Besides, how else are you supposed to get close to the trees without mowing on the mulch around them?

your white sub-urban privilege is showing
ironically you couldn't find a pic that didn't include a nigger bloke with a little white girl though.

>What's the point of maintaining plants that do nothing for me or wildlife?

Attached: repent zoomer.jpg (443x455, 34K)

I came to Jow Forums this morning just to read what some a*hole thinks about lawn care
>nobody cares

Bigger question is what is this nigger doing in the same yard with that little white girl?!

Depends. Whats the best flavor of sips?

Kek

holy shit, suicide is a better option if you get to that point

>kentucky is bad
I know right
sounds absolutely terrible not living in a diverse area
I much preferred my time in NYC

Nobody cares

Based and lawnpilled.

Attached: boomermower.jpg (660x330, 39K)

Take the redpill and stop mowing your lawn.
It's better for the enviroment, no need to buy overpriced machines/fuel and you won't bother your neighbours anymore.

Instead use the space you have to grow your own vegetables or let nature reclaim the land so you can have your own piece of white-man's natural enviroment.

Attached: thuis-6-augustus-2012.jpg (800x602, 118K)

So for all the distinguished men of culture in the thread, what mower do you use? For my front I use a push mower and for my back I use a nice zero turn. I would use the push mower on the back if it didn't take so damn long. Also the front has a steep hill that the zero turn doesn't really like.

One time on/int/ I made a thread for people to show what grew in their yard.

Americans, and Scandi/Nord countries were the only ones with yards.
80% of europe must live in apartments

Attached: boomer remember.jpg (1125x1116, 1.48M)

Sometimes I forget nobody on pol had or is a father.

Pic related is why you want a lawn, so your family has a safe place to play.

Attached: Fatherhoood-ColumnNOV-1600x856.jpg (1600x856, 88K)

Don't forget it looks good. And the smell of fresh cut grass is amazing. Only issue I have with mowing the lawn is my grass allergy. The stuff gives me hives. And dust if its been dry. I'm going to see if I can't convince my dad to try and let me grow a vegetable garden this year. I would do it myself if I had my own place, but sadly I do not. Someday soon though. I'll have a place of my own with a beautiful lawn with flower gardens and maybe even a koi pond out back with a little gazebo on an island in the pond.

>This is the only time that most modern suburban cucks can escape their nagging wives and drink some beer in peace
Non ironically this, if you see a guy mowing his lawn more then 1 every two weeks you can be sure that he has a nagging bitch wife that just nags him all day to do some house work. So he goes outside and drives around on his boomer grass mutilator to get some quite time.

A friends of mine live in a pretty nice neighborhood. It looks like paradise when you just drive by but if you ever have BBQ there on the weekends the only thing you will hear are mowers going all fucking day from dusk to dawn. Fucking horrible, i don't understand why these fucking retards can't just agree to only cutting their lawn at the same time once a week. I rather live next to some white trash meth head with 50 rusty old car on his property then a boomer with a perfectly kept lawn, its like living next to a god damn airport.

Do it. I learn a lot every year in my vegetable garden and you can get quite a lot out of a small space. Sucks about the allergy maybe get a mask for when your mowing? They're pretty cheap and less out of place now that lots of people use them for hobby woodworking.

2 weeks? I know your latitude is much higher than mine (NY) but I have to mow mine every week or else it becomes really overgrown

Oh I just usually use a bandanna for when its dry and windy. I usually walk around outside barefoot or with sandals so I think I've built up a tolerance over the years. As for the vegetable garden its a little complicated as we sold our tilling machine a while ago. I really don't want to have to hoe up a plot. I'm thinking I can convince my dad to rent one. Or I can rent one myself if he doesn't want to do it but says the garden is ok. I probably won't do the garden anyway because we have a huge deer/rabbit population and the only way to keep them out is with an electric fence, and thats a lot of trouble to deal with.

You can tell where white people live by the state of someone's lawn. A nice green, well kept lawn is implicitly white. Some black people will salt the ground and live with just dirt around their house because they can't into gardening.
>Take the redpill and stop mowing your lawn.
No, I need to be able to see when blacks are on my property. If I let things get overgrown i'm basically asking to be ambushed when I walk out my house.

Attached: police tweets.png (418x612, 419K)

Europeans don't play baseball and not everyone lives in a dangerous niggercity where everything outside your own yard is a danger zone.

Is there really nothing they can do to have own time except killing their grass with a noisemachine?

I don't think nagging wives respect their man a lot. This is as much a problem of the man who tolerates the nagging.

Lived in Germany for 4 years can confirm. Cramped towns with duplexes with miles of green nothing in between.

You underestimate just how badly they fucked themselves by marrying. By this point they have been deliberately isolated from and separated from their buddies and their hobbies have been driven entirely out of their own homes and into a cuckshed if they are allowed at all.
They are stuck as the slave for a female who rapidly lost or threw away all of her value and cannot abide one moment of silence because the sound of her own vapidity would deafen her so instead she deafens her cuck with incessant nagging. This will continue until she either cashes him out for someone better or nags out a heart attack shortly before his retirement in which case she will cash out on the life support - whichever provides the vaginal jew with more shekels, you see. This is all very cold and very calculated and deep down even the weakest and most SIMPle of men know this even if they cannot admit it and they long for a simpler time when they still had peace, quiet, and control over some aspect of their lives.
Thus blocking out one set of annoying sounds with another and taking out their impotent cuck rage on innocent plant life.

Wtf

>white-man's natural enviroment.

We have been maintaining lawns woodland and forests for thousands of years, Ill cut the grass that grows between my veggie patches thank you very much utilizing the mulching and adding some grass to my compost piles every so often. Learn to white man.

>t. nevermarried
This is common knowledge

I murder trees just so I can spend 5 hours splitting them.

Attached: 1545254938019.png (532x398, 367K)

Doesn't have to be baseball. Soccer "football" football, badminton, volleyball, lawn bowling, almost any sport can be played on a manicured flat lawn. And I'm not letting my 3 year old walk down to the park alone, don't care where you live.

What the fuck is going on in this picture?

that and heating the house

Attached: average cascadian man.png (635x455, 761K)

>Is there really nothing they can do to have own time except killing their grass with a noisemachine?
Doing yard work is doing something ''around the house'' so it takes care of the ''you never do anything around here'' topic.

>t. cityfag
>t. nolawnfag

if you can't tell your wife to fuck off when she starts yapping, you're not a real man

Ayyy how the fuck do you allow yourself to be that mentally boxed in?

Attached: 1495127617857.png (1280x960, 716K)

white children comes with a cost these days

Attached: 1534712324520.jpg (1024x1024, 70K)

I don't, because I'm not married, because I'm a bitter Jow Forums incel apparently. But that's exactly what happened to my father. Because he is a spineless, wimpy, complacent man who spent his entire 30s and 40s working outside and going to dive bars instead of raising his son

I never saw a stupid thread like this, guess merica always has an ace up its sleeve.

You fall for the vaginal jew's tradcuck meme and believe giving a retarded child complete control over your past, present, future, and progeny was a good idea just because you were told it was.
By the time you gain any self awareness it's too late and the remnants of your ego won't let you admit your mistake because admitting that part of your life was a lie would be too painful.
Your slavemaster will ensure your complaint (((production))) and support for (((consumerism))) by proxy. Should you be deemed a failure you will become compost for a different part of the system, the (((divorce lawyers))).

>why don't Euros have a useless patch of grass that exists only to take up more of your time and add to a growing amount of upkeep to your house for absolutely no discernible benefit.

He sounds like a real man. You sound like a faggot and it sounds like you wanted to be raised by two faggot dads.

But if you are that mentally castrated what's the point in white children, they'll probably be raised by the state education and social media, at which point this will be the result.

Attached: 1548907174402.webm (640x640, 1.79M)

This makes for tasty pasta.

>useless patch of grass

Imagine being so cucked that you live in an apartment with 500 other people, mostly Muslims and poo in loos, have no backyard to call your own but a tiny concrete patio. Imagine being such a cuck that even your lowly serf ancestors had more property than you. Imagine using backward rationalizations to justify your lack of personal space and property.

Mowing was a family activity in Nebraska, but in Texas it's too fucking hot so we pay others to do it.

Attached: 1371163571051.jpg (372x399, 38K)

When I was in school anybody caught doing that would have been mercilessly bullied.

Attached: enoughpepe.jpg (281x179, 5K)

Always happy to contribute red pills!

>being a real dad is neglecting your child
Wtf am I reading?

Attached: 1550433391669.jpg (428x424, 16K)

but we have and we do
my lawn is probably bigger than yours faggit

They're just awkward white teens being dorks around each other. No one's dressed like a whore, no one's twerking or acting like a nigger. What's wrong with that?
>so we pay others to do it.
How's that working out for you?

Attached: demo deplace.gif (427x480, 676K)

The worrying part is those kids are being raised and will be put into environments with animals... and the end results are not pretty. Too much feminization and baseboiness directed at them from passive parents, education and social media (games mostly).
It will just lead to insecurity and sense of obedience because of danger around. Hence you get places where shitskins can publicly humiliate your countrywoman and the men are just sitting in silence or walk away, very docile.

Attached: when_a_fights.webm (268x480, 1.26M)

It's okay user, my dad left me and my mom to smoke crack. Your dad was pretty good by my standards

Nice projecting. Lawns are useless and serve no functional purpose if they aren't used for growing fruit or vegetables, they just take up space and add more work for you with no payoff.

Read this,
Again it's like castrating and lobotomizing a dog and throwing it into a cage full of pitbulls.
Also the sexual degeneracy come later at end of highschool/university years.

Attached: 1529792995615.webm (600x360, 2.67M)

Used to take 5 hours to mow my lawn on a John Deere lawn tractor.

Wait, I'm glad I'm not forced to take shitty public transportation. I'd rather have fun driving my sports cars everywhere. Why don't you drive a nice BMW, Mercedes, or 911. That is a hell of a lot better than riding a nigger infested bus.

>my dad was bad
>fag stop complaining
>ok
>well my dad was worse!
Imagine gatekeeping people's childhoods by saying their dad wasn't bad enough. Are you legitimately an aspie?

I always suspected this. Came across some brits on vacation who confirmed this and seemed obsessed with my house. Couldn't get their minds around that I owned a house on several acres in the Midwest.

Is it OK to mow your friends lawn without him knowing?

Attached: true detective.webm (1280x720, 1.53M)

Kek holy shit you're upset about something buddy. No one's gatekeeping shit, I was telling you it's okay because we all go through this shit. Didn't imply anything else. Maybe you're a little aspie with me?

You better not! He might not like it as short or long as you cut it, or maybe he mowed it East-West last time and wants to mow it North-South.
>black guy
>maintaining lawn

Yeah most Europeans don't or cannot own large acres of land. I live on 11 acres of forested land with a huge green lawn in front. My grandparents have 120 acres and my neighbors have about 400 acres of forest. The land was not outrageously expensive either.

Kek that bitch got blacked

youtube.com/watch?v=i9r_nMzdTu4

LAWN?

Attached: 1551053924165.jpg (3840x2160, 1.29M)

That's right. And a place for Rover to romp.
And every Saturday we work in the yard
Pick up the dog doo
Hope that it's hard (woof woof)
Take out the garbage and clean out the garage

Fuck these metrosexuals and their 700 sq. foot apts. My storage barn has more sq. footage. My dog has his own house, and I have given the birds their own houses. My lawn tractor has ... gaze upon my works and despair, ant men.

But we do?

get a townhouse my nibbas. Will rise in value and and the mexicans cut all the grass, which is why the grass is so tall in mexico btw, they are all busy cutting it here

He enjoys the fuck out of doing it very slowly and taking his time to enjoy the sensation of cutting the grass. He is probably trying to ignore his problems.

Most of my countrymen have fathers and having a vacation home in the mountains or a country house is the norm. Also almost every building has a backyard, a public park within 1km, a forest 5km from city center and a national park within 50km.

>justify your lack of personal space
personal space is a jewish invention

Attached: 1525624609278.jpg (4370x3071, 1.6M)

Lol townhomes don't rise in value. They fill up with shitty niggers who forgot to save for retirement.

Europeans can't afford land.
>hurr durr Americans are poor

I own land, entire acres, and a house.
You can barely afford rent for your multicultural cucksheds.

Guess you havent heard of Europe. There are several countries here. Most of which have what you'd call "country sides" where there are as many lawns you could possibly dream of.